Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
I have an idea after reading xxxorro's post on "off forum".

"Why are they dressed?" This was xxxorro's question I understood.

With a normal house structure, they cannot get to the pool without going through the living room.

And if they planned a hot tub or pool, they should have changed into swimsuits when they entered the house.

But they are still dressed and Dylan is holding a paper bag.

So I'm guessing someone may have called them or asked them to run an errand.

But, if this happens, players who expect a certain scene will be disappointed.

I hope it doesn't turn out the way I guessed.

I want them to take their clothes off and dive naked into the pool, I want them to have passionate sex so Liam can hear, I want Sam to spy on them through his telescope and Dylan proudly shows off Sofia's naked body to Sam.

And I want Sophia to open her crotch and shout "Baby, Come in!" to Dylan.

And It would be more delicious if oral, handjob, and cunnilingus were added. :LOL:

And, continuing with the plot line, when finally Sam's spy peeks out from his tree house and sees that the new "alpha male hero" that is Dylan (?) very proudly slowly removes his cock from the ass of the always supportive Sophia... then our good Sam will have a massive heart attack.
LOL :LOL:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
And, continuing with the plot line, when finally Sam's spy peeks out from his tree house and sees that the new "alpha male hero" that is Dylan (?) very proudly slowly removes his cock from the ass of the always supportive Sophia... then our good Sam will have a massive heart attack.
LOL :LOL:
Our "new alpha male" Dylan would be happy to give Sophia as a gift for poor Sam.

Because his only goal is to become a cuck. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Deniroeste

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
I feel that Dylan has every reason have this dopey-assed grin on his face because he’s already had the best night of his young life. He had a full tongue and slippery-lipped make out session with his mom. He fondled her naked breasts and wet nipples to his heart’s content while his mom told his dad to piss off. He squeezed his mom’s matronly ass on the dance floor. He apparently drank beer. And then whatever else happened at the club.

Or he could just be grinning because he’s pressing his teen arm into the side of Sophia’s large breast.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
We spend our time between the updates criticising the developer but once he post a teaser we interact madly with him plus we wait eagerly on fire for the next update. God I love this game and I am addicted to it .
Sorry real life , the parallel universe of Sophia is better and hotter.
Why would I be eager to spend download, just to get a black screen and "To be continued"? Even some of those that play the Dylan route got that last update.

• Angry
Reactions: XaGnard

Feb 26, 2022
..... while his mom told his dad to piss off. ....
The cuck kink is growing in me. The way she told Liam to use the childrens bathroom for his shower, in the last episode was HOT. Has the reversal, regarding the role of the alpha male in their household, begun?

stingneling133

Jun 17, 2021
We're gonna take a commun ground: Metallica. Some of us like them, some of us don't. You have the right to buy their music or not. Right is a privilege not an option. Do you really think the Metallica's musicians cares about you when they create music? When they write an album? They don't give a d... about us. You still have the right to buy the next album or not. An artist doesn't give a d... about your needs, he create because he's an artist. On the other hand, you have people who only wants your money, and those people are gonna create exactly the sh... you wanna play to get your money. If you don't see the difference between an artist and a profiteer, get a life... I love you guys, but there's a life out there, try it.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Btw the progress of this update is stuck… Like last week we had only 5% rendering and 5% creation… Is anyone from the Patreon community complaining or just asking about the progress??? Even with LP standards this is extremely slow… On average there are 30-40 comments per teaser!!! Does anyone know what is being discussed there? Or the normal “Ow LP how good you are… Your job is of best quality… etc etc”?

• Haha
Reactions: Bane71 and INOM_18

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
We're gonna take a commun ground: Metallica. Some of us like them, some of us don't. You have the right to buy their music or not. Right is a privilege not an option. Do you really think the Metallica's musicians cares about you when they create music? When they write an album? They don't give a d... about us. You still have the right to buy the next album or not. An artist doesn't give a d... about your needs, he create because he's an artist. On the other hand, you have people who only wants your money, and those people are gonna create exactly the sh... you wanna play to get your money. If you don't see the difference between an artist and a profiteer, get a life... I love you guys, but there's a life out there, try it.
By your standards, this developer is a profiteer.

He only cares about money, and he has a history of changing the story as requested by sponsors, and he also conducts voting periodically.

And in reality, more experiences will be waiting for you.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
You are like three years behind. Catch Up.
____________________________________++++_______________________________________________________

Oh? You think this is slow? Well maybe, just a little. But here is the crux of the matter. Everyone is chomping at the bit for this latest release... it's all Dylan this, Sophia that. Here is the rub, what comes after this release? More old folks...? Tutoring?... More hair salon?... Night out with Patrica?

See we are expecting a situation change with Dylan and Sophia, and we might get it. But have you notice everyone involved is being brought to a certain level then things stop? Then other plots are developed. So, just spit balling am guessing its Paticia's turn. Sure the girl's night out at the dance club put Sophia and Paticia in a limbo status, but there isn't enough seduction and passion between the two to really make Sophia cross that redline--yet!.

That all said, I am hoping after the Dylan/Sophia date night is done. Both Sam and Dylan will have grown a pair and be more aggressive and assertive with confidence. Right now, I seriously am thinking Dyaln/Sophia date night will be much the same a timid boy still too shy and uncertain. Hope I am wrong. But having shown some confidence with about everyone else, especially Amber, you would think Dyaln would show some initiative.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Dylan will be way ahead of Sam!! Not only feels up his mom but also fingers Sam's mom!! Lmao!!!
I'm not positive but I don't think the Dylan amber event is connected in any way to the Dylan Sophia route. You may have connected by yourself but I highly doubt with the way Dylan was acting in part one of him and Sophia that lp has connected them. So you can't really compare Dylan's progress against Sam's that way. Dylan can only pass Sam in strictly Sophia events since that is all Sam gets. So Dylan could sleep with every other girl in the game but if Sophia doesn't cum with Dylan,Sam will still be ahead because Sophia is the main character and a 2nd main character is a lie. Only one can be the main character.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes