XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I'd say something about the dev time, but JOHNs release progress as of late makes L&P look like a world champ.
Well, you would have to be a great optimist to overlook that JOHN is probably already abendond. I don't think anything more will come, if it does then just a mini update to milk the backers a bit more.

Reactions: LSC82

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Any of L&P subs on Patreon being told why the progress bar is stalled and no moving?

We can all guess why but you would think if people are going to give you money then you be nice enough to keep them updated why it's not moving.

If he is not well for example but to say nothing is very poor.
I think its just because he took an extra couple of weeks off after the last update and that meant that he hadn't quite finished this update when the end of June came round, so what he should have done in those 2 weeks he has stretched out over the whole of July as he can only release updates once the monthly payments have been made.

Peter Sony

Jun 26, 2021
L&P shows us that Liam took pictures of young Sophia naked - at the start of the game Liam brings sexy clothes for Sophia. I would find it normal for him to ask Sophia to be in more revealing clothes at all times. As well as Liam teaches Dylan the trade of nude woman photographer to help him in his interest of women, suggested to Sophia and her daughter to pose for Dylan. And normal for Sophia to answer Liam that she wants to but would prefer that Liam stay away from them because it could make Dylan and their daughter uncomfortable.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
L&P shows us that Liam took pictures of young Sophia naked - at the start of the game Liam brings sexy clothes for Sophia. I would find it normal for him to ask Sophia to be in more revealing clothes at all times. As well as Liam teaches Dylan the trade of nude woman photographer to help him in his interest of women, suggested to Sophia and her daughter to pose for Dylan. And normal for Sophia to answer Liam that she wants to but would prefer that Liam stay away from them because it could make Dylan and their daughter uncomfortable.
Liam may not have been conservative when it came to Sofia's clothes, but he wasn't tolerant of nudity.

Liam was negative about Sofia's modeling activities, and Sofia had a strong reluctance to let others see her body.

Also, during the meeting with Larry, Liam told Sophia not to dress like a prostitute.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes