Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Don't you worry, friend. Only 6 more years for the first sex scene with an "important character" at current pace!
Shhhh... Every harsh comment hurts his feelings and he needs to delay even more while recovering from all our negativity and bad energy... Poor little thing is working his ass off in such hostile conditions....
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022

Hey, guys.
I want to address the current slowdown in the game's development progress. These past few weeks have been challenging for me, as unexpected private matters came up that initially seemed minor but ended up causing delays. But the main reason for the seemingly standstill of the progress display is a miscalculation of the size and effort of the scenes.
I thought for the last part of the event after the club visit, I don't need that long. I gave it just approx. 25%. But this final part turned out to be bigger/longer and more difficult than I first thought. This has story technical and development technical reasons. For example, rendering takes much longer than usual due to certain technical circumstances of the scenario. Editing will also be no child's play afterwards. So instead of a 75/25% distribution, it turned out to be more of a 55/45% one.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by these miscalculations and delays. Rest assured that I'm doing everything I can to finish this update as soon as possible. I'm already at the very end of the scene creation.
I hope for your understanding and thank you for the support

From L&P patreon

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020

Hey, guys.
I want to address the current slowdown in the game's development progress. These past few weeks have been challenging for me, as unexpected private matters came up that initially seemed minor but ended up causing delays. But the main reason for the seemingly standstill of the progress display is a miscalculation of the size and effort of the scenes.
I thought for the last part of the event after the club visit, I don't need that long. I gave it just approx. 25%. But this final part turned out to be bigger/longer and more difficult than I first thought. This has story technical and development technical reasons. For example, rendering takes much longer than usual due to certain technical circumstances of the scenario. Editing will also be no child's play afterwards. So instead of a 75/25% distribution, it turned out to be more of a 55/45% one.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by these miscalculations and delays. Rest assured that I'm doing everything I can to finish this update as soon as possible. I'm already at the very end of the scene creation.

From L&P patreon
how can you miscalculate something which you are doing for past 6-7 years.

anyway see you in september:BootyTime:

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020

Hey, guys.

From L&P patreon
Translation so that what L&P is explaining is understood, in his mind 75% of the update would be in the club and the remaining 25% would be in the Hot Tube, but this changed and now it is 55% the club and 45% the Hot Tub.

Therefore due to his miscalculation the progress table instead of looking like this:
36.png

It actually looks like this:
28.png

The only good news is that the update will be bigger than expected.

Ohhyeahbabe

Feb 12, 2023

Hey, guys.

From L&P patreon
You guys got more time to be in real world go and catch up with your friends and life.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Hey, guys.

From L&P patreon
Can you send this pic to L$P on Patreon? :ROFLMAO:
IMG_1661.png

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Hey, guys.

From L&P patreon
a very reasonable explanation

Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017

Hey, guys.

From L&P patreon
Now that the card he hasn't played in a while :sneaky:

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019

Hey, guys.

From L&P patreon

Ok at least he has come out and explained the delay problem is ''As soon as possible'' could mean anything could be 4 weeks could be 6 weeks + or could be 1/2 weeks

he does not need to give a date but a rough guild to when he thinks and if is late then give a wee update again.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes