LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
People said pretty much the same for part01 of Dylan+Sophia. I'd say the absolute maximum is for Dylan to touch Sophia's private parts as part of their "sex-ed".

I'll eat my own dick if Sophia is gonna eat Dylan's. No handjob either. That's not gonna happen.
Honestly given how horny Sophia has been from everything that has happened today and with less inhibitions due to drinking... a BJ wouldn't be insane story wise.

It won't happen because this is AWAM and LP surely plans on milking this... but story wise there wouldn't be anything wrong with a woman who has been getting progressively more and more slutty going one step beyond while under the influence of alcohol.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
1) What if he is trying to find a solution to catch the Rats who leak his game.
2) Also his art is good and he knows how to maintain curiosity.
Games aren't leaked, they're distributed by developers.
(Or he is condoning this.)

1. This is a space where he publicizes his game.
2. People don't find new games on Patreon sites.
3. They know which site their game is on, so they can always ask for the forum to be shut down if they think it's been leaked.
(The developer of this game even talked to users on this forum.)
4. If you believe that this game is being leaked unfairly, you can inform the game developer.

Add to

1. An average of 100 sponsors drop or add sponsorships.
2. Recently, high-priced sponsors are leaving.
(Of course, they may come back after seeing the game update.)

Nonetheless, if you believe that the game has been leaked, I think you should notify the developer and stop the leak.

Cheers. (y)

Last edited:

Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
can anoyone please tell me ...whether AWAM is supported for ipad or not.... if yes then please provide me with the download link ....

Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
oh shit ...i just bought ipad over ..android pad... so that with my other work ..i can also play AWAM on the ipad... now.. i am dazzled......

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Ok think about it. LP said after this update he will be pausing for 2 months to work on the Steam version. So basically he is saying to his money train, keep paying me for no benefit while I work on another money scheme. Which probably didnt go down well.
So, I think he is dragging this update out to keep his income flowing while working on the Steam version.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes