Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm not positive but I don't think the Dylan amber event is connected in any way to the Dylan Sophia route. You may have connected by yourself but I highly doubt with the way Dylan was acting in part one of him and Sophia that lp has connected them. So you can't really compare Dylan's progress against Sam's that way. Dylan can only pass Sam in strictly Sophia events since that is all Sam gets. So Dylan could sleep with every other girl in the game but if Sophia doesn't cum with Dylan,Sam will still be ahead because Sophia is the main character and a 2nd main character is a lie. Only one can be the main character.
The Dylan/Amber path is mutually exclusive to the main Dylan route. So yeah, Dylan can't finger both Amber and Sophia in the same playthrough, if that's what you're getting at.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The Dylan/Amber path is mutually exclusive to the main Dylan route. So yeah, Dylan can't finger both Amber and Sophia in the same playthrough, if that's what you're getting at.
It's early in the morning and my mind went to picturing dueling banjos here.

Anyone want to stream side by side playthroughs? ;)

oblivion2047

Oct 1, 2022
Last I checked Sophias bedroom is facing Sam's house.
sam could easily be eye witness to this if it remains outside in the garden area of the house. he has spied on sophia sunbathing from his treehouse "doing homework" or sam could be waiting for sophia to go out to the jacuzzi again in the evening for him to make another move like he did during the first serious playthrough between sophia and sam.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
sam could easily be eye witness to this if it remains outside in the garden area of the house. he has spied on sophia sunbathing from his treehouse "doing homework" or sam could be waiting for sophia to go out to the jacuzzi again in the evening for him to make another move like he did during the first serious playthrough between sophia and sam.
IMG_0822.gif

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
Any of L&P subs on Patreon being told why the progress bar is stalled and no moving?

We can all guess why but you would think if people are going to give you money then you be nice enough to keep them updated why it's not moving.

If he is not well for example but to say nothing is very poor.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes