Taikh

May 16, 2020
does anyone have version 151 compressed on another server? I can't download it in mixdrop or workupload.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
After this particular release of new content, I'm going to shutter at the comments about the one coming after that.

I am hoping no details will be made available for whatever comes after Dylan/Sophia date night... call out the riot squad

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
You still catered and gave attention to it.

You care.
Nope. I don't even read the whinning posts.
I'm here to check the progression bar. :p

Je m'en bats les couilles de ce qu'ils peuvent bien pleurnicher.
I don't give a damn what they cry about.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
111.png
I've been misinterpreting this graph so far.

I thought his income, $7000 per month, was an estimate, but I found out today that I was wrong.

He has already reached $7000 per month in 2019 when Patron was 900, and now Patron is 2000.

Looking at the graph, he must have already started making at least $14,000 per month between 2019 and 2021.

At least, he was able to do everything during this time, including hiring staff. even now.
But he did not, and this is the common reasoning of people.

And other things I discovered:

This developer seems to have become quite wild and aggressive after reaching a certain level of income.
Therefore, it is assumed that if his income is reduced, he will become polite again.

He had already named this site a pirate site for several years ago and named his sponsors 'Rat'.
And for years he declared that he was going to catch that 'Rat', but we all know the outcome.

He had already asked for his game to be removed from another site and the game was actually deleted.
On the other hand, despite fanboy fears, he knows he shouldn't remove the game from this site and he's not trying.

The DOL version, this is not the first time, and several years ago, he said he is looking for staff to review and work on the DOL version.
However, it is unclear whether he hired any staff.
Therefore, in my opinion, he has no reason to be 'more' late than usual.
(I'm not saying he's not usually late.)
(I knew there was another version of the same game, but I had no idea it was called DOL.)

Judging by the shape of the graph, people began to act out their disappointment in the final period of Part 1.
Coincidentally, it's the same time as when I felt that the future of this game was uncertain.

Judging by the shape of the graph, this developer is not meeting people's expectations for Part 2.

Top tier sponsors are leaving lately, and it's unclear if he'll be able to bring them back in this update.
Looking at the teasers that have been released so far, I'm not sure.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes