karleston

May 20, 2022
I don't care, I don't pay.
My life doesn't revolve around this game.
When a new update comes out, I download it, I play it, I enjoy all the paths possible and then I move on other games or other activities.

I don't whine, I don't pester because I don't care if he's slow as hell, if he's a crook

I. DON'T. CARE. I. DON'T. PAY !!!
you are talking to a brick, and even a brick has more flexibility so don't bother, he is only good at one thing, CRINGE.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
You don't like the game, you don't like the developer, you feel he is milking us, here is the solution: leave and don't play the game and don't wait for any news or teaser from L&P. Leave and live your life. Don't check this site every 5 minutes for updates. Don't bother yourself about his petreons it's their choice to support him. You pay nothing and you spend your day angry and insulting the developer. Relax and leave, let people suffer while you have peace by not following the game.
Hypocrisy as its best. Paradoxical as its worse.
"Cancel yourself with your voices of reason, and leave us in peace to our simping" :ROFLMAO:
disgust-cringe.gif

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I don't care, I don't pay.
My life doesn't revolve around this game.
When a new update comes out, I download it, I play it, I enjoy all the paths possible and then I move on other games or other activities.

I don't whine, I don't pester because I don't care if he's slow as hell, if he's a crook

I. DON'T. CARE. I. DON'T. PAY !!!
But you care about criticism...

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
People going back to being offended over others criticizing the game (they have interest in) and/or maker?

Color me surprised…

You shouldn't be surprised, friend... all this is a mere extension of who we are on a general scale, outside of virtuality.

This is the maximum "tolerable" level in terms of exchange of ideas and respectful debates in democracy that a good part of societies tolerate in our time ;-)

My suggestion, always, is the free exchange of ideas, not insulting each other, and ALWAYS appeal to good humor. We are analyzing a game, that is, we are playing. No one should disqualify, degrade or insult the other in this context. Although we know that, many times, it would not work that way. ;-)

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes