tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
There is something that some people misunderstand.

Those who pay the fee are sensitive to the extension of the period of payment.
That's why we ask developer to shorten the period.

Conversely, fanboys don't pay, so it doesn't matter if it takes 30 years or 100 years.
In fact, they proudly say so.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
View attachment 2795511
I've been misinterpreting this graph so far.

I thought his income, $7000 per month, was an estimate, but I found out today that I was wrong.

He has already reached $7000 per month in 2019 when Patron was 900, and now Patron is 2000.

Looking at the graph, he must have already started making at least $14,000 per month between 2019 and 2021.

At least, he was able to do everything during this time, including hiring staff. even now.
But he did not, and this is the common reasoning of people.

And other things I discovered:

This developer seems to have become quite wild and aggressive after reaching a certain level of income.
Therefore, it is assumed that if his income is reduced, he will become polite again.

He had already named this site a pirate site for several years ago and named his sponsors 'Rat'.
And for years he declared that he was going to catch that 'Rat', but we all know the outcome.

He had already asked for his game to be removed from another site and the game was actually deleted.
On the other hand, despite fanboy fears, he knows he shouldn't remove the game from this site and he's not trying.

The DOL version, this is not the first time, and several years ago, he said he is looking for staff to review and work on the DOL version.
However, it is unclear whether he hired any staff.
Therefore, in my opinion, he has no reason to be 'more' late than usual.
(I'm not saying he's not usually late.)
(I knew there was another version of the same game, but I had no idea it was called DOL.)

Judging by the shape of the graph, people began to act out their disappointment in the final period of Part 1.
Coincidentally, it's the same time as when I felt that the future of this game was uncertain.

Judging by the shape of the graph, this developer is not meeting people's expectations for Part 2.

Top tier sponsors are leaving lately, and it's unclear if he'll be able to bring them back in this update.
Looking at the teasers that have been released so far, I'm not sure.
IMG_20230724_094043.jpg

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
After this particular release of new content, I'm going to shutter at the comments about the one coming after that.

I am hoping no details will be made available for whatever comes after Dylan/Sophia date night... call out the riot squad
It might be a good thing actually. Many people like me would be grateful, we would finally get a chance to give up any hopes. Hell, if the dev decides to go on a year long vacation, even better.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
There is something that some people misunderstand.

Those who pay the fee are sensitive to the extension of the period of payment.
That's why we ask developer to shorten the period.

Conversely, fanboys don't pay, so it doesn't matter if it takes 30 years or 100 years.
In fact, they proudly say so.
I'm not sure that's true. I consider myself a fan and I am a patron. At any rate, we are all here voluntarily and the Patreon support are donations, not taxes. Anyone who doesn't like it is encouraged to cease, desist, and move on. Anyone who is here being miserable is not helping anything. People have a right to their own feelings and opinions, of course, but for our own mental health, why hang out here if you're angry and bitter?

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I can’t believe I have to say this,

Pay or not paying people are free to leave their thoughts on the game and/or developer here whether you like it or not.
Of course they are. I didn't say otherwise. My point is to ask all the haters who come here just to troll people who still love the game: why? Part of the reason this thread has become such a wasteland is because of all the anger and vitriol.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I'm not sure that's true. I consider myself a fan and I am a patron. At any rate, we are all here voluntarily and the Patreon support are donations, not taxes. Anyone who doesn't like it is encouraged to cease, desist, and move on. Anyone who is here being miserable is not helping anything. People have a right to their own feelings and opinions, of course, but for our own mental health, why hang out here if you're angry and bitter?
I have already explained

And I've already explained who the mentally unhealthy people are, who makes people mentally unhealthy, who keeps people out of this forum, and what this forum has become because of that.

You read all my posts and said just one thing.

"I am a sponsor."

If you tell someone to "leave" I can say the same.

"If you're a sponsor, don't stress out on this forum and go to Patreon."

• Angry
Reactions: roro and INOM_18

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Of course they are. I didn't say otherwise. My point is to ask all the haters who come here just to troll people who still love the game: why? Part of the reason this thread has become such a wasteland is because of all the anger and vitriol.
Haven't you seen fanboys calling people who post different opinions a monkey, an idiot, a rat, a loser in life, etc.?

It is they who do the violence.

This time I wrote an post on two topics.

Do you think I've written something weird enough to be attacked?

However, I have already become the target of ridicule because of what I wrote this time.

Looking at this, can you say that the fanboys are not at fault?

People who don't like discussions can leave.
Rather than insulting and ridiculing the person who wants to discuss it and making them leave.

And they have another community called Patreon.

Reactions: INOM_18

Juidas

May 14, 2019
I must download season 1 and after season 2? Or season 2 includes season 1 just like freshwomen or any other game?
I'm asking bc i've never played it.
It would be best to play season 1 first, just because you need to know the choices to make when starting season 2 or you can transfer saves to continue on the selected paths from S1 to S2. Season 2 is not a new game or chapter just a continuation of chapter 1.

iLLendline

Jun 20, 2020
So he says "at the very end of scene creation" meanwhile it hasn't even jumped up 5% but during these whole two weeks from when the progress was 90% 85%, he managed to render the scenes to 90%. He definitely wrote that post on patreon from his vacation spot, especially if he just only managed render those scenes within the last few days which means he is back from vacation. People still fall for this. It wouldn't be a problem honestly if he just told us the truth but he is always so vague that his excuses can cover a multitude of avenues. Here's to hoping we see a jump today

Reactions: Abserd Spud

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I can’t believe I have to say this,

Pay or not paying people are free to leave their thoughts on the game and/or developer here whether you like it or not.
Noooo.... Are you saying there's something like freedom of expression..? Maybe you claim there's also something equally aggravating as freedom to agree or disagree with the expression? Even if it is outside someone's comfort zone???
blasphemy-lies.gif

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
So he says "at the very end of scene creation" meanwhile it hasn't even jumped up 5% but during these whole two weeks from when the progress was 90% 85%, he managed to render the scenes to 90%. He definitely wrote that post on patreon from his vacation spot, especially if he just only managed render those scenes within the last few days which means he is back from vacation. People still fall for this. It wouldn't be a problem honestly if he just told us the truth but he is always so vague that his excuses can cover a multitude of avenues. Here's to hoping we see a jump today
Psssst, I'll tell you a secret: he's lying. You're welcome.

Peter Sony

Jun 26, 2021
Here is my 20th publication here since my subscription to F95zone. Everyone's reactions to our writing correspond to the reality of the development of the game. For some, exchanging our vision of the game is not enough. Some want to put pressure on creators calling themselves contributors. It's the same people looking for allies. As for the game, too many actors bring confusion. I like to believe that this platform allows us to exchange between us players of this game. And not to write to us to express our opinion on Pateon. t write and to whom. Thanks to all of you for being here.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
And the people who ruined this forum are fanboys who insult people and attack people.
Well, if you are on the other side, then has the opposite impression!
As far as I remember, when I first wrote on this forum, this forum was already dead, and there were only 5 people who wrote regularly at the time, and the fanboys always kicked out new discussion participants whenever they appeared.
Have you noticed that you dominate the thread almost alone. No "fanboy" takes up as much space as you do at the moment. And did you also notice that in this thread there is no more discussion about the content of the game, because those people who did that have left this thread?
Those who didn't pay in the first place are fanboys.
According to your definition, a "fanboy" is someone who pays nothing and disagrees with your criticism? Correct?

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
It's like LP is making a stew with a lighter. The ingredients are good. They smell good.

Supporters: Here's more money, finish your stew. Can't wait to taste it.
Detractors: The ingredients will go bad before you can even get a stew at this rate. You need a proper stove.
LP: Thanks for the money. I put everything in this stew. I just bought more lighters. A few Zippos are nice.
Detractors: You're not solving the problem. No one will get to taste the finished stew.
Supporters: Why can't we have a good conversation about the stew instead of this talk about a problem?

And the cycle continues.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes