karleston

May 20, 2022
Karleston: You're right. We must not forget that Patreon takes a commission on the earnings of each creator. AND L&P is paying for several. I believe that we can only encourage each other. We are privileged to have F95zone members regularly offer us alternatives. Many also offer paths for the game which give an imaginative version instead in drawing and text. What do you want ? I prefer F95zone than patreon to discuss!
patreon is not made for discussion, and this is a forum, designed specifically for that, so yes i guess that's the difference

but complaining and discussing are two different things

Last edited:

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
now I feel calmer.... 5% in August, 5% in September, and the first days of October we already have the game served on our tables.
As long as some inconvenience does not arise as a result of global warming, the deforestation of the Amazon jungle, an alien invasion, the war declared by some Insane, of which there is never a lack in this damn world, or what is worse, that the developer is part of the Raymond Reddington blacklist.

INOM_18

Apr 10, 2023
now I feel calmer.... 5% in August, 5% in September, and the first days of October we already have the game served on our tables.
As long as some inconvenience does not arise as a result of global warming, the deforestation of the Amazon jungle, an alien invasion, the war declared by some Insane, of which there is never a lack in this damn world, or what is worse, that the developer is part of the Raymond Reddington blacklist.
What about unexpected private matters ??

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
After upcoming update I won't be keeping track of further update timing's.
AWAM has lost his charm with unnecessary large single event updates and slow story progression. Limit has been crossed with lies, promises and gaps between updates.
There is some rumors,that after this update he will work on steam version for the next couple of months.
And will do 0.195 after.
Not sure how much truth.

roro

May 29, 2017
He's already hit his target a long time ago and is earning extra money many times over his target.

But he is not keeping his promise.
Please show me a screenshot of L&P saying he will hire another developer to help him release faster updates once he'll have 1000 patreons.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Please show me a screenshot of L&P saying he will hire another developer to help him release faster updates once he'll have 1000 patreons.
You for real? There's been a screenshot from that fucking liar's Patreon published here several times. Those of us who used to be his patrons at the time can attest to the same. Do you call us liars?!?

Mar 5, 2021
LP started Dylan as shota and make a man in like a few days in-game. That’s a sick trick!

When he started losing fans he brought 3 more shotas.

And when he realized people get pissed.
He brought animations.

When people starting to get outrage. He’s trying to focus on dylan for a while.

And the forum is curious, but some are obsessed!!

If you pay attention the game has not moved too much and it’s been over 5 years.

LP is only good at wasting his time & people’s times.
People will support him regardless cuz he’s talented.

This is LP’s case,
Your wife loves you, and you keep bothering her everyday. Honey, do you really love me?

Overall, it’s time for LP to trust his patrons and move on with the game.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I already have that in my post that you quoted.

"If I had 6500 supporters and everyone would pay $ 1, I would be happy and have reached my financial point without people paying too much!"

And the story of 1000 Patrons is not my words, but yours.

Proof that he said about 1000 Patrons, you must bring it, not me.

:WeSmart:

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

roro

May 29, 2017
You for real? There's been a screenshot from that fucking liar's Patreon published here several times. Those of us who used to be his patrons at the time can attest to the same. Do you call us liars?!?
If what you're saying is true - it must be really easy to show us that screenshot.
mind you - I didn't say he never promised he'll try to find some helper - that he did. I said the trigger wasn't 1,000 patreons, it was 10,000$ if I recall correctly.
And no, I don't call you liars (though I suspect some are).

roro

May 29, 2017
I already have that in my post that you quoted.

"If I had 6500 supporters and everyone would pay $ 1, I would be happy and have reached my financial point without people paying too much!"

And the story of 1000 Patrons is not my words, but yours.

Proof that he said about 1000 Patrons, you must bring it, not me.

:WeSmart:
My god...
No, 1000 patreons is not "my words". These are manoleteado's words.
Better read it all again.

• Hey there
Reactions: hzjujk and abram1

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
If what you're saying is true - it must be really easy to show us that screenshot.
It is not, for it is not there anymore.
It's been six year, Bud - the goals were long met, and I doubt anybody cares to keep screenshots from adult game creator's Patreon.
mind you - I didn't say he never promised he'll try to find some helper - that he did. I said the trigger wasn't 1,000 patreons, it was 10,000$ if I recall correctly.
I agree the threshold was rather on the monetary amount. My recollection is it was his third target, and rather $1,000 of total monthly pledges.
(In dollars, bc it was long before he "moved to Switzerland", where - as everybody knows - a British Pound Sterling is the legal tender).
And no, I don't call you liars (though I suspect some are).
Touché.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes