tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Then one of us has bad memory. His goal was about $ support, if I'm not mistaken it was 12,000$ and 1-2 years later it was lowered to 10,000$. It wasn't about # patrons.
He's already hit his target a long time ago and is earning extra money many times over his target.

But he is not keeping his promise.

Wenn ich 6500 supporter hätte und jeder würde 1 Dollar zahlen wäre ich zufrieden und hätte mein finanzielles Zeil erreicht ohne dass die Leute zu viel zahlen müsse! Nur leider interessieren sich nicht so viele für das game!

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Very good questions for every single enabler who has been feeding that little monster for 6 years now. Happy with your creation? I guess...
I've supported some dev's for > 1 year while they were overcoming health issues or just having challenges staying on track with their creation, all resulting in very slow or even no seeming development (although the smart devs tried to keep their community informed of what progress was being made).

My 'time of stay' was typically focused on how much I enjoyed what Had been produced and how much potential I thought the AVN still had.

If I DM'ed a dev and got ignored, asked questions on Patreon or SS and got ignored, then those decisions by the dev helped me to shorten my time of stay supporting them with $.

I've even terminated support for a few devs who seemed to hit a wall and then, a year or more later, started support again when they seemed to get past that wall.

We are human and bad things happen to all of us.

With L&P, though - he has moved closer to ICSTOR territory, in terms of promises and delays.

L&P is not there yet, and I think he is smart enough to know that slowing the trickle of development too much Will prompt a significant exodus of supporters.

He has burned through much of the good will that this community had for him and, even where he may have legitimate issues that slow AWAM development down, many of us are so distrusting of what he tells us that we choose not to believe him; we can't Know when he is telling us the truth and he no longer gets the benefit of the doubt.

Tell too many lies or deceive the community too often and it's just another iteration of 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf.'

I enjoy playing AWAM, but I no longer believe that it will be completed or that it will be produced with sufficient speed to allow any of us to enjoy immersing ourselves in the AWAM universe once we have caught up to the available content.

Cheers! :coffee:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Even with the Wakandan technology, it seems unrealistic for Riri to jump from Mark 1 to Mark 48 in just one movie, fans argue.

(The above is not written by me)

I didn't shoot anyone, I didn't quote anyone, and I don't think there was anything that insulting, but it was deleted, so I'll rewrite it more carefully.

There is a 'realistic' required in games, novels, and movies.

AWAM not only broke it, even the default settings made by the developers are overriding themselves.

I hope there will be no more childish puns claiming that "you can draw any shape of the sun" just because there is no sun in their house.

• Angry
Reactions: Zalupochka and roro

Peter Sony

Jun 26, 2021
Thanks to F95zone for allowing us to share our positive and negative thoughts on this game. Compare the number of exchanges here compared to Patreon. Many of us continue to play this game in hopes that it will eventually advance in text and images faster. For me a day can contain thousands of images if that is consistent. But I shouldn't wait a thousand years to follow a game from start to finish. It's not normal that many contributors stop supporting it because the game is developing too slowly. Personally I feel more free to express myself here than on Patreon. Here I know that there is at least one person who takes note of what I write. Thank you all

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
:love: :love: :love: Progress Report Ver. 0.190. :love: :love: :love:(y)

90% - 90% - 0%
0% - 0%

View attachment 2791270
We are on the move again!!!
Our Lord, Who art in F95zone, Hallowed be Thy Name (Xanatos). Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, On earth as it is in F95zone. Give us this day, our daily progress, And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive L&P who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen :cool:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
:love: :love: :love: Progress Report Ver. 0.190. :love: :love: :love:(y)

90% - 90% - 0%
0% - 0%

View attachment 2791270
Only 8 days to render 5% of the created scenes. Now we're talking!

L.png
Good thing he's already at the very end of the scene creation, guys!

But wait... :oops:

If this is the best he can do, the remaining 10% gonna take another month. Ah shit.

Last edited:

Peter Sony

Jun 26, 2021
Karleston: You're right. We must not forget that Patreon takes a commission on the earnings of each creator. AND L&P is paying for several. I believe that we can only encourage each other. We are privileged to have F95zone members regularly offer us alternatives. Many also offer paths for the game which give an imaginative version instead in drawing and text. What do you want ? I prefer F95zone than patreon to discuss!

Reactions: McZoy
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes