Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
You don't like the game, you don't like the developer, you feel he is milking us, here is the solution: leave and don't play the game and don't wait for any news or teaser from L&P. Leave and live your life. Don't check this site every 5 minutes for updates. Don't bother yourself about his petreons it's their choice to support him. You pay nothing and you spend your day angry and insulting the developer. Relax and leave, let people suffer while you have peace by not following the game.
Hypocrisy as its best. Paradoxical as its worse.
true.gif training-day.gif

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
Lets cool down and have some fun while waiting. I have a question: what scene made you attached to this game ?
For me when Sophia made breakfast to the workers while she was wearing jeans. I saw that scene on one of the sites then I start playing the game .
For me I would say the shower scene at the school with the janitor, followed closely by the movers. I was hoping that there would be more progress involving them but sadly we don't know when that will be.

Reactions: Hotcoupleeasy

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
You don't like the game, you don't like the developer, you feel he is milking us, here is the solution: leave and don't play the game and don't wait for any news or teaser from L&P. Leave and live your life. Don't check this site every 5 minutes for updates. Don't bother yourself about his petreons it's their choice to support him. You pay nothing and you spend your day angry and insulting the developer. Relax and leave, let people suffer while you have peace by not following the game.
The biggest hypocrisy is that the fanboys who love this game more than anyone else don't know the exact contents of this game.

They always praise this game as the best, but when discussing the game, they are always silent and don't know which part is wrong.

They claim that people criticize the game for no reason, but I have never seen them engage when discussions and arguments take place over the setting, story, narration, and dialogue.

All they talk about loudly is always "this time there will be hj and bj" and "there will be sex".

Over the past six years, many fanboys have acted like believers, but always less knowledgeable about the game than the critics, and so many fanboys have disappeared.

Also, fanboys who love the developer of this game more than anyone else, worry about the developer's income, but they do not sponsor this developer.

Most information, including high-quality information, comes from critics and silent neutrals.

On the other hand, critics already had the experience of sponsoring him and continue to sponsor him.

Again and again, most critics don't want this game to fail.

Critics provide direction, point out errors, and demand action from developers.

Critics know it's ruining the game when fanboys tell this developer "it's okay not to keep your word, it's okay to be lazy, it's okay to ignore your background settings".

Fanboys have instigated "there will be hj, bj, and sex this time" at every update for the past 6 years, but they cannot dispute the fact that they have not existed until now.
Fanboys can't dispute that the game will take close to 30 years to complete at its current rate.
Fanboys can't dispute the fact that the developer didn't keep his word and the update was repeatedly delayed.

Despite this, fanboys say everything is fine.

This is hypocrisy.

3ni9mq

Apr 14, 2022
Lets cool down and have some fun while waiting. I have a question: what scene made you attached to this game ?
For me when Sophia made breakfast to the workers while she was wearing jeans. I saw that scene on one of the sites then I start playing the game .
Bath with Janitor in school and seeing naked Infront of gym boys

Reactions: Hotcoupleeasy

3ni9mq

Apr 14, 2022
I think there is a decrease in members who subscribed for this game. Last time I visited, there are 2k members but now it's 1909 members.

karleston

May 20, 2022
Over the past six years, many fanboys have acted like believers, but always less knowledgeable about the game than the critics, and so many fanboys have disappeared.

Also, fanboys who love the developer of this game more than anyone else, worry about the developer's income, but they do not sponsor this developer.

Most information, including high-quality information, comes from critics and silent neutrals.
He thinks he is in some kind of a dick measuring contest. :KEK:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
The biggest hypocrisy is that the fanboys who love this game more than anyone else don't know the exact contents of this game.

They always praise this game as the best, but when discussing the game, they are always silent and don't know which part is wrong.

They claim that people criticize the game for no reason, but I have never seen them engage when discussions and arguments take place over the setting, story, narration, and dialogue.

All they talk about loudly is always "this time there will be hj and bj" and "there will be sex".

On the other hand, critics already had the experience of sponsoring him and continue to sponsor him.

Again and again, most critics don't want this game to fail.

Critics provide direction, point out errors, and demand action from developers.

Critics know it's ruining the game when fanboys tell this developer "it's okay not to keep your word, it's okay to be lazy, it's okay to ignore your background settings".

Fanboys have instigated "there will be hj, bj, and sex this time" at every update for the past 6 years, but they cannot dispute the fact that they have not existed until now.
Fanboys can't dispute that the game will take close to 30 years to complete at its current rate.
Fanboys can't dispute the fact that the developer didn't keep his word and the update was repeatedly delayed.

Despite this, fanboys say everything is fine.

This is hypocrisy.
I don't care, I don't pay.
My life doesn't revolve around this game.
When a new update comes out, I download it, I play it, I enjoy all the paths possible and then I move on other games or other activities.

I don't whine, I don't pester because I don't care if he's slow as hell, if he's a crook

I. DON'T. CARE. I. DON'T. PAY !!!

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
agreed

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
When a new update comes out, I download it, I play it, I enjoy all the paths possible and then I move on other games or other activities.

I don't whine, I don't pester because I don't care if he's slow as hell, if he's a crook

Like I said

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
People going back to being offended over others criticizing the game (they have interest in) and/or maker?

Color me surprised…
There are people on hrere who have criticized the game and L&P,including myself,and his Lord Bellends of fans reported us to L&P.Vey sad

Reactions: INOM_18

karleston

May 20, 2022

you are talking to a brick, and even a brick has more flexibility so don't bother, he is only good at one thing, CRINGE.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
"Cancel yourself with your voices of reason, and leave us in peace to our simping" :ROFLMAO:
disgust-cringe.gif

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018

But you care about criticism...

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes