hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I started sponsoring this game because Sophia is attractive.

I read only the important parts of the lines and narration, and most of them were not read.
Most players would have.

Then I realized that the developer was intentionally delaying the game's story, but I didn't expect it to be this long.
I thought he was mistaken and believed there would be a day when he would realize his mistake and change his plans.

However, the game's story gradually lost its power, and as it progressed to the second half (Part 1), it felt that the game was entering the 'limit of continuity', so I stopped sponsoring it.
The game stopped or it seemed that Sophia would have sex all day long, like when people would touch Sofia's breasts in the morning, afternoon, evening, and night, neither of which was the scenario I wanted.

That's why I kept saying to let the water flow before the dam burst.

Part 1 ended without power, and when I saw the hair salon scene in part 2, I realized that he was not mistaken something but an intentional delay to extend the period, and I was furious.

So I emotionally joined this forum and after that, I played the game again and caught up with his words, his writings and his actions.
This is not because I want to find out his flaws and weaknesses, but because it is not in my nature to criticize people without grounds.
(Nevertheless, I made two or three mistakes due to translation problems.)

- He was friendly in the beginning because it was for the purpose of getting sponsors and the process of learning Daz.
but from the time the sponsorship amount exceeded a certain level and the discussion about Daz stopped (not clear), he reacted harshly to people, including his sponsors, and he started blaming people.

- He hid the time spent on rendering and his repeated vacations with lies until people found out.

- He described this game as if it were his own 'artistic creation,' but almost all the assets, including the characters, were purchased by him from Daz.
He has said many times that he doesn't like it when his art is touched by ordinary or low-level workers.

- Each update date was repeatedly delayed and the number of renderings was reduced from 7 to 4 per day.
As his computer performance improves and he gets used to the task, his workload decreases on the contrary.

- He changed the dates in the game to the 30th, 31st, and 37th.
Some say it was added because a week was deleted from the game, but I don't think so.

I think that due to the changes made on the 31st and 37th, he initially planned 'a one month duration with one week removed', but then altered his plans.
If he planned it from the beginning, there is no reason to change it to '31st' and then '37th' again.

-He said he would hire staff for years but he didn't keep it 'properly'.
I think he had an animator, even if he had no other staff.
(Including commenters that sound too similar to his tone)
However, I suspect that the animator is his friend or someone related to him, and that the animation was canceled due to problems between them and he took an additional blank period.

And he's spying on forums and stealing ideas.
If he didn't spy on the forums, and ask his fans for help, it would have been good to him and his fans.
But since he didn't, I'd say he 'stealed'.

And when he was working on this update, he tried to deviate from people's predictions, and I suspect he might have lost his way because of that.

I did what I could and did what I set out to do.

After this update, there will be updates where Sophia doesn't appear or has very little Sofia, then there will be a break for 'Steam work', and then there will be a period when Joy, Logan and Natalie replace Sam and Dylan (or Ellie).

It's a dark time for me.

So, I hope the developer provide something unconventional in this update.
Homie...this is 1 game and its honestly a mediocre game. Great graphics and good animations. Developer and release time make it very mediocre. Might as well be rAINCes w/ Bad Bobby Saga.

Light of my Life is fantastic. Also check out Jessica O'Neil Hard News or even Family, Friends, and Strangers or Dual Family or Midnight paradise or Good Girl Gone Bad or Our Red String or A Mother's Love. All these games are as good or better than AWAM. Don't get me wrong AWAM is a good game but a comprehensive evaluation of all things, including Dev fuckery, its mediocre.

I haven't supported a dime and wouldn't even consider it. I have supported some other projects however

I tell ya.. it's a good thing he got so many patreon supporters while the gettin' was good. No way in hell I'd commit now. I might've if the updates didn't take ages.. I love the "slow-burn" nature of the story, and the beautiful renders, but man.. he's taking slow burn to the next level with these update frequencies lol

*incoming patreon fanboy to tell me I don't have a right to criticize because I'm not throwing money at the dev*
Not to mention Dylan has aged like 15 years. So while renders look great in some respects he's also caved from original ideas and started going mainstream.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Homie...this is 1 game and its honestly a mediocre game. Great graphics and good animations. Developer and release time make it very mediocre. Might as well be rAINCes w/ Bad Bobby Saga.

Light of my Life is fantastic. Also check out Jessica O'Neil Hard News or even Family, Friends, and Strangers or Dual Family or Midnight paradise or Good Girl Gone Bad or Our Red String or A Mother's Love. All these games are as good or better than AWAM. Don't get me wrong AWAM is a good game but a comprehensive evaluation of all things, including Dev fuckery, its mediocre.

I haven't supported a dime and wouldn't even consider it. I have supported some other projects however
How on Earth can you possibly criticize this dev and his development times AND THEN recommend Dual Family or JOHN? At first I thought you were joking, but then you included great games like GGGB and ORS.

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
L&P is a perfectionist? yeah.. but L&P is a lazy perfectionist

A rat like me wouldn't have anything to do with L&P
But why doesn't L&P speed things up for the people who sponsor them?

Anyway, it is the only key to seeing the end of this game that the long life expectancy we get from quality sleep and a healthy diet..:sleep:

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
How on Earth can you possibly criticize this dev and his development times AND THEN recommend Dual Family or JOHN? At first I thought you were joking, but then you included great games like GGGB and ORS.
Yeah, maybe he is new to those games and he is not aware, Midnight Paradise suffers the same problems than AWAM, is a very slow burn with very slow developement. To put you into context, that dev with his previous game developed in proper time, Dreams of Desire, reached 4600 patrons, now he has 1874, because of the discontent of the players. That coud tell us that if L&P would be fast, he could have around 5000 patrons. Being fast is the best way to get more money, hiring people is worthy.

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Hey great to see all the art for the next update is done. I bet it'll be finished in the next day or two... right.... right?
Guys? I'm right aren't I..... why are you all laughing so hard?
Let me just prove it to you all, by checking how quickly it progressed in the past.....
Oh, nevermind.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
sam's v0.175 event was the biggest event so far. (I didn't include cliffhanger renders here)

Content: 450 renders, 2 animations (both animations around 20 seconds each) 26 pages of script text + sensual event.

How many months did it take him to complete sam's event?:unsure:
Sam's event had ~429 renders, 2 animations (43 seconds) and took 89 days of development.

Dylan part02 has 413 renders, 0 animations and, assuming a release on the 31st of August, took 125 days.

Now, Sam's event was in a small room with 2 characters for the most part, whereas Dylan part02 has different locations, so one could cut him some slack for that if it wasn't for the fact that there are 0 animations. But then there's also L&P's "I'm busy with RL stuff" arc and the nonsense about "technically challenging" renders for the hottub part of this update (which we'll see very soon what that's about).

All in all, it just means that nothing ever makes sense with L&P. Only thing you really need to know is that every year is slower than the previous one, period.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Interesting, I remembered when I supported fashion business that I got billed on the 5th (it's when I became a member back in 2020 up to middle of 2021 or something) but rereading the emails, I saw that the following rebillings were on the 1st. Because it was a charge upfront type of payment.
If L&P has the same and I suspect that you were right and he does, people are charged on the 1st for the whole month ahead. Cancelling even brings you nothing as you remain a member for the whole month and don't get your money back. So yes, releasing updates closely after the 1st of the month would be the scummy move.
It's rarely mentioned, but the way Patreon charges is really quite a scam.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
I'll live a long life so Im patiently waiting for the side job event View attachment 2856706
1 year wait in the best case scenario… You are waiting for:

- Old gents: It will start with short conversation where the old gents will tease Sophia and she will tease them back. She will wear the sexy nurse outfit. They will touch her a little… they will ask her to remove the sexy nurse outfit. She will play with them a little before doing so. Finally she will give in while being naked she will get… a little wet ;)

- Teenage boys: She will speak to them about lingerie. A sexy lingerie show will start. A lot of fabric touching will follow. An accidental inappropriate touch and Sophia will get… a little wet :cool:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
It's rarely mentioned, but the way Patreon charges is really quite a scam.
I am a Patreon in 4 different channels. I can confirm that none of them charges from the 1st of the month. Their new billing period starts after a month passes from the previous one. So if you start 4th of the month you will be billed every 4th of the month. For LP this applies on Subscribestar only. On Patreon he’s charging on the 1st of each month following your 1st billing. This should have been a manual set up. :)

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I am a Patreon in 4 different channels. I can confirm that none of them charges from the 1st of the month. Their new billing period starts after a month passes from the previous one. So if you start 4th of the month you will be billed every 4th of the month. For LP this applies on Subscribestar only. On Patreon he’s charging on the 1st of each month following your 1st billing. This should have been a manual set up. :)
No, I was talking about Patreon. Billing on the 1st is obviously wrong but in any cases, for example, when you upgrade your account, you're double charged for the current month.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
1 year wait in the best case scenario… You are waiting for:

- Old gents: It will start with short conversation where the old gents will tease Sophia and she will tease them back. She will wear the sexy nurse outfit. They will touch her a little… they will ask her to remove the sexy nurse outfit. She will play with them a little before doing so. Finally she will give in while being naked she will get… a little wet ;)

- Teenage boys: She will speak to them about lingerie. A sexy lingerie show will start. A lot of fabric touching will follow. An accidental inappropriate touch and Sophia will get… a little wet :cool:
Since Sophia has talked about masturbation last time and has also hinted at it herself with one of the boys with her hand, this time it will be about leading the boys to success.
I also think that Sophia gets a little wet, but in a different form than the one you have indicated.

Last edited:

wzelisen

Jul 9, 2019
True, indeed the 1st time I played this was around 6 years ago when the 1st version just released. (not through here) It's true that I have been a member since 2019 since at that time I couldn't download the games anymore without having a account. (At least that's how it was in the Netherlands.) I use this since around 2016/2017. I hope it's more clear now for you.
It is recommended that you should continue the membership when the game is online, rather than continue to pay during the interval, and support him to delay the time :p

Reactions: McZoy
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes