XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
How exactly is he milking by releasing it before the end of the month?

I wonder what you'd have said if he had made the release date from 1st September onwards.

If he releases it this month = milking
If he releases it next month = milking

:confused::confused:
These arguments over a few days are silly. The problem is that even if the update had been finished by the end of July, it would still have taken too long, considering that it is only 1/10 of a game day. With only 1/10 of a game day, L&P would have to double, or rather quadruple, the speed of development of AWAM to achieve a schedule that is at least halfway realistic.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
It's not a fixed date. It depends when each person started supporting. If you started on the 15th, you will be rebilled on the 15th.
Not at all. You have the possibility to bill the way you described but it's something quite new. Before it was the 1st of the month only and L&P's account is old enough to have been set up this way.

He can change that if he wants but he would have to do it manually.

roro

May 29, 2017
You are right.
From almost 30 released updates,there is not even a single case with a release on the last day of a month.
If the release day was random, than the probability of all 30 released updates to not fall on the last day of the month is ~36%. Not such a small chance as it may seem at first glance...

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

tdb0013

Aug 20, 2019
Your last comment on this game was on 05/19/2023. There you spoke of 3 years when you last checked the status of the game. Now 3 months later your last played it 6 years ago. You have also only been a member of f95zone since 2019, 4 years. Your timekeeping is a bit confused.
But hey, we're all frustrated.
True, indeed the 1st time I played this was around 6 years ago when the 1st version just released. (not through here) It's true that I have been a member since 2019 since at that time I couldn't download the games anymore without having a account. (At least that's how it was in the Netherlands.) I use this since around 2016/2017. I hope it's more clear now for you.

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
Sept,

All you need to do is compare the two events, as they are very close to the content, except event one has animations, and event two doesn't. It's not difficult to see how people are implying "milking." He added an estimate of 33 days on event two, which has three fewer renders, two more script pages, and no animations, but it took longer to make than event one.

v0.185
View attachment 2855834

2.20.23 - 4.29.23 (Animations)
View attachment 2855835

v0.190
View attachment 2855836

5.22.23 - 8.31.23 (Projected) (No Animations)
View attachment 2855842
sam's v0.175 event was the biggest event so far. (I didn't include cliffhanger renders here)

Content: 450 renders, 2 animations (both animations around 20 seconds each) 26 pages of script text + sensual event.

How many months did it take him to complete sam's event?:unsure:

Last edited:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
View attachment 2856249 Did anyone else notice the sweets or whatever that thing is next to the brown bag?
That thing is Sophia’s bag. If you go to previous teasers you will see it. Nothing new or special about it.

Guys i think, If the Sophia/Dylan story is good we have no problem waiting for it, but again if it's just that sex-ed event with no story. Really boring and big disappointment for us. I hope this event will have some real sophia/Dylan action with no sex-ed.
Keep your expectations low so that you don’t get disappointed ;)

DDTolik

May 26, 2017
That thing is Sophia’s bag. If you go to previous teasers you will see it. Nothing new or special about it.

A bag that will contain condoms. And mom will show you how to use them. Poor Dylan, he can't and doesn't know anything. And then he will ask his mother to show where to put it, and then he will ask you to put it inside to try. And stop, stop! It's not about this game . . . :РОФЛМАО::РОФЛМАО::РОФЛМАО:

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Not at all. You have the possibility to bill the way you described but it's something quite new. Before it was the 1st of the month only and L&P's account is old enough to have been set up this way.

He can change that if he wants but he would have to do it manually.
Interesting, I remembered when I supported fashion business that I got billed on the 5th (it's when I became a member back in 2020 up to middle of 2021 or something) but rereading the emails, I saw that the following rebillings were on the 1st. Because it was a charge upfront type of payment.
If L&P has the same and I suspect that you were right and he does, people are charged on the 1st for the whole month ahead. Cancelling even brings you nothing as you remain a member for the whole month and don't get your money back. So yes, releasing updates closely after the 1st of the month would be the scummy move.

Apr 26, 2020
I tell ya.. it's a good thing he got so many patreon supporters while the gettin' was good. No way in hell I'd commit now. I might've if the updates didn't take ages.. I love the "slow-burn" nature of the story, and the beautiful renders, but man.. he's taking slow burn to the next level with these update frequencies lol

*incoming patreon fanboy to tell me I don't have a right to criticize because I'm not throwing money at the dev*

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes