Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
Having animations in a game doesn't make it better. There are plenty of bad animation and very few that are at least decent. I prefer no animations to bad animations. There are many complaints I have about L&P. The quality of his renders or the fact that some updates don't have animations aren't among them. You don't like a game: don't play it, no one is forcing you to do so. Especially since you're not even playing for it. I for one would prefer this game without animations if it means releases are faster.
Also, you don't like to read my comments, and no one forces you to read them. As for whether I like or don't like this game, I don't need your or anyone's opinion. This is not the developer's place, understand?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
all you need is sex patch and fortunately there's a patch made by pixil to make the sex scene happen
The game stopped or it seemed that Sophia would have sex all day long, like when people would touch Sofia's breasts in the morning, afternoon, evening, and night, neither of which was the scenario I wanted.

That's why I kept saying to let the water flow before the dam burst.
The reason I asked for Sophia's sex scene was not because I wanted to see Sophia's sex scene.
The reason I asked for a sex scene is because I think having a sex scene at least once makes the story flow better.

Jack touches Sofia's breasts in the morning, Aiden's group touches Sofia's breasts in the afternoon, Claire and Sam touch Sofia's breasts in the evening, and Dylan touches Sofia's breasts at night.

Like this, do you want to see Sophia having sex with Jack in the morning, Sophia having sex with Aiden in the afternoon, Sophia having sex with Claire and Sam in the evening, and Sophia having sex with Dylan in the night?
all in one day?

Did you know that all these 'touches' happened in one day?

This is not the game I want.

I hope he unravels the story one by one.

And I know and enjoy fan art and fan games.
as much as you.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It's a smple enough question. If you're confused by it, then maybe you're the unintelligent one?
I already said, needed Sophia's sex scene. (in my post you quoted)
And at the same time, i said i didn't want to see Sophia running around having sex with multiple people throughout the day.

I hope I have answered your question.

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It's a smple enough question. If you're confused by it, then maybe you're the unintelligent one?
What was being criticized wasn't the act of groping breasts, but the repetitive nature inherent to this game's structure and how it leads to utterly ridiculous situations like a person getting groped several times in the same day.

Soon it will be giving 50 handjobs a day...
Because this game enforces a structure where every single of the scenarios created needs to progress at the same rate and in the same slow methodical(milking) fashion.
This leads to very slow story progression and the aforementioned ridiculous situation of something repeating itself(with different partners) to death.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes