arifarfi

Dec 15, 2018
did dev say anything about uncertain release date ?
he always send a post for release date before update.
he send this post average 2 week before releasing update.
so i dont wait update before september.
sorry guys :mad:

Reactions: sssaam.cindy.2019

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Soon it will be giving 50 handjobs a day...
No it just won't.
Literally nobody can say there's been an excess of sexual activity in this game.
We've all waited six years for something to happen. then when it does, there's people like you and that other fool crying about it.
Wtf?
Let's just carry-on with another six years of teasing and blue-balling shit, then.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
No it just won't.
Literally nobody can say there's been an excess of sexual activity in this game.
We've all waited six years for something to happen. then when it does, there's people like you and that other fool crying about it.
Wtf?
Let's just carry-on with another six years of teasing and blue-balling shit, then.
This is what's happening... me and some others are criticizing formulaic writing deliberately designed to milk patrons to death.
And your response is "at least i saw some tits".

If you like being fed scraps that's your problem.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
This is what's happening... me and some others are criticizing formulaic writing deliberately designed to milk patrons to death.
And your response is "at least i saw some tits".

If you like being fed scraps that's your problem.
And if you like wasting your time posting walls of text, thinking you can sort this utter clusterfuck out, that's your problem.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Let’s lower our expectations for this upcoming update… a summary could be:
- bla bla “your father and I…”
- bla bla “let’s go on a dinner date…”
- bla bla “let’s go on a night club…”
- bla bla “let’s dance a little…”
- bla bla “kiss me baby…”
- bla bla “let’s move on a secluded place”
- bla bla “let’s go home and relax…”
- bla bla “let’s take off our clothes…”
- bla bla “don’t touch me please…”
- bla bla “let’s call it a night…”
So if you skip bla bla then this will be a very short update… ;)

PD14 (development start expected 04-2024)

Ellie comes back from a sleepover at Christine’s place. If she was without Dylan then she should be speaking about her boyfriend with Sophia. If Dylan was with her then something might have happened between them…

Sophia goes to Sam’splace for the cello lesson. They focus on the cello only.

Sophia comes back and meets Ellie again. They either speak about Ellie’s lesbian curiosity or about the development with Logan following his cheating and Dylan (if he was present during the sleep over)

Sophia goes to the old gents. She teases them a little bit with the sexy nurse dress (option 1). Or Sophia goes to Ava’s teenage boys. She performs a lingerie show for them, they touch her a little bit inappropriately, she gets a little wet and stops the show.

Sophia picks up Dylan and goes to the football game. His team wins the game and they celebrate it properly. 1) If you are following the cuckold route then something happens between Darnell and Sophia (nothing fancy… don’t get excited yet). 2) If you’re following the normal route then she will be proud of her son and congratulate him dearly. Dylan offers her a dinner date.

1) Following the normal route Dylan and Sophia go on the dinner date. a) If he left for Christine’s party the night before they keep talking on the sexed mode. Dylan describes the night and Sophia feels a proud mom. b) If they continued together the night before Dylan will continue to test Sophia’s boundaries and she will keep him at bay.

2) If Dylan was cuckolded after the football game then Sophia will get a phone call either from Patricia or from the Museum guys and the 4 of them will go out. No sex, no lesbian is expected… maybe a hj or bj or a 69.

If LP is fast he should complete it before April 2025. After this update I’ll stop following LP and his project. In 25 years that I’ll retire I’ll have a look at the progress… who knows maybe I’ll get the opportunity to see Sophia having some proper sex… :p

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
How exactly is he milking by releasing it before the end of the month?

I wonder what you'd have said if he had made the release date from 1st September onwards.

If he releases it this month = milking
If he releases it next month = milking

:confused::confused:
Sept,

All you need to do is compare the two events, as they are very close to the content, except event one has animations, and event two doesn't. It's not difficult to see how people are implying "milking." He added an estimate of 33 days on event two, which has three fewer renders, two more script pages, and no animations, but it took longer to make than event one.

v0.185
1692205997380.png

2.20.23 - 4.29.23 (Animations)
1692206018544.png

v0.190
1692206036143.png

5.22.23 - 8.31.23 (Projected) (No Animations)
1692206056097.png

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes