hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Good. It was odd that you interpreted a neutral comment as rude. You even tried to get brownie points from the compressor by replying a sarcastic post to him.
Quite observant you are. Good point. I am not here to make arguments or enemies, just here to help support a friendly community and apparatus. Please read the site rules if you are unsure about the rules pertaining to forums on here. I am clearly not doing anything wrong. Mods and admins watch and monitor posts on these threads, they have the final say on conduct within threads, and this entire website. Please don't blame me anymore, if you want my apology, well here, "sorry I will watch my behavior on here more thoroughly." Thank you and good day sir.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Ok, fpr the first time, I am glad, that there is the Gallyery Option. So I could see the Dylan and Sophia scenes. And even so I do not like Dylan. And also as a Sam/Sophia Fan, I have to admit, that the Jacuzzi scene was hot.

As for the Dylan boarding school playthrough, there is nothing.

And what is the next Event/Events?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 2587551

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.185 (Hotfix)

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.185, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165, 0.170, 0.175, 0.180. 0.185

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.185 (1.95 GB)
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2587551 View attachment 2609779 View attachment 2188867
Can you update the combined edition?

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
How long is the play time in this update?
I played the whole release, I think. I clocked it (that's clock with an "L"), and here is how long it took me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I thought for the most part I was moving at a fairly fast clip until near the end when I savoured the dialogue and renders.

Of course you can hammer the Enter key with two fingers and not read the dialog until you get to the exposed flesh, or have your save file missing something, and it will go much quicker.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ok, fpr the first time, I am glad, that there is the Gallyery Option. So I could see the Dylan and Sophia scenes. And even so I do not like Dylan. And also as a Sam/Sophia Fan, I have to admit, that the Jacuzzi scene was hot.

As for the Dylan boarding school playthrough, there is nothing.

And what is the next Event/Events?
As someone that plays the boarding school route, that is entirely expected. Going to be the same next update too, since it's Christine's party for the bonus storyline.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
As someone that plays the boarding school route, that is entirely expected. Going to be the same next update too, since it's Christine's party for the bonus storyline.
And that sucks that L&P didn´t make an alternative playthrough for that. Like Sophia is doing something her own. Or has inercation with some other one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosguy

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
For me it has been a good update. I'm from Dylan's team and I was already very fed up with the role of the vermin Sam. If at some point Dylan could kick Sam's ass and send him to another state I would be happy

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes