DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I loved this update. The fact that sophia is commiting incest and have regrets doing it with her own son and also has an unknown lust for him, I think L&P has done a great job here. its amazing and doesn't feel like things are happening too fast between them like other games. I prefer to see a mother & son build up the incest relationship, it's fucking hot, atleast for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

XerxesM_

Aug 23, 2019
dumb dylan, instead of not saying a word when sophia takes her panties off, he objected and says "kiss" wtf bro u've been kissing her a lot earlier lol

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
this was a great update. great renders. L&P is called a lot of names in this thread but should be appreciated for the work he does.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I wonder how fans of the event will feel when they realise that the next Sophia/Dylan event miight not be for another year and a half to 2 years away.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

013ooo013

Jul 11, 2020
I loved this update. The fact that sophia is commiting incest and have regrets doing it with her own son and also has an unknown lust for him, I think L&P has done a great job here. its amazing and doesn't feel like things are happening too fast between them like other games. I prefer to see a mother & son build up the incest relationship, it's fucking hot, atleast for me. View attachment 2882235
can you give me part 2 saves

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Must admit, I'm rather surprised to see the Jacuzzi event does come after the bathtub event. This is a very odd choice as it excludes a lot of people who haven't made the correct choices. I yet again didn't get any content in my main game which is really stupid, I got filthy and Dylan points high but still nothing.

I did see the scene in the gallery, it was really good, a bit too wordy for me but she finally crossed that line with Dylan which is a massive step in the story for Sophia to do. I know it's not all the way but is still a massive step forward.

I presume the next update is the start of a new day?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I played the whole release, I think. I clocked it (that's clock with an "L"), and here is how long it took me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I thought for the most part I was moving at a fairly fast clip until near the end when I savoured the dialogue and renders.

Of course you can hammer the Enter key with two fingers and not read the dialog until you get to the exposed flesh, or have your save file missing something, and it will go much quicker.
You must read really slow.
I finished it in less than 80 minutes.
And I was reading everything.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes