Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
You realize there will be no event for the people playing the boarding school route as it's Dylan/Ellie/Christine, as it will end in the "To be continued" screen, right? So I'm not sure how that is great, but ok. Plus, PD 14 is going to be another Dylan day. Ellie has a short and "normal" morning scene with Sophia on PD 14, and that's it. Ellie is supposed to come back around PD 16.
That why I wrote this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MyHottWife

Apr 20, 2020
A Wife and Mother [v0.190] [Lust & Passion]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- WORKUPLOAD - -
PIXELDRAIN
i downloaded the compressed version, but it's not opening. it's getting downloaded s a file and not as a zipped folder on my windows. what to do?

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
You realize there will be no event for the people playing the boarding school route as it's Dylan/Ellie/Christine, as it will end in the "To be continued" screen, right? So I'm not sure how that is great, but ok. Plus, PD 14 is going to be another Dylan day. Ellie has a short and "normal" morning scene with Sophia on PD 14, and that's it. Ellie is supposed to come back around PD 16.

Playable Day 14 - It's subject to change
View attachment 2882361
So.. I think the pd14 evening event will be another sophia/Dylan date or the college guys as an alternative if sophia and Patricia gave them their numbers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hlextor

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
So.. I think the pd14 evening event will be another sophia/Dylan date or the college guys as a alternative if sophia and Patricia gave them their number.

That's what it's looking like right now. It's most likely a crossroads like either going to the party with Ellie and Christine or staying with Sophia.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I played this game last time two years ago or so. Have characters already started having sex?
It passed only 1 day in the game.
If you are into tertiary characters you are in luck-there is a sex scene between 2 of Aiden's minions.
My best bet you might wait for 2030 for a full version of the game
Not even L&P thinks he can finish the game until 2030.
That to happen,he must release the update like the one we just have(0.190) each week not on 17 weeks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BYK370

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Okay, I'm happy with this one.
It's not groundbreaking of an update I think but it's a feat in itself and still calls for some praise and recognition. So thank you DEV. Truly.
So, I'm guessing Dylan would have to take the backseat for now eh? Because are the next updates centered back to Sam?

(I really really badly want to have a Zac update for Sophia.. Guess I'm the only one.)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Must admit, I'm rather surprised to see the Jacuzzi event does come after the bathtub event. This is a very odd choice as it excludes a lot of people who haven't made the correct choices. I yet again didn't get any content in my main game which is really stupid, I got filthy and Dylan points high but still nothing.

I did see the scene in the gallery, it was really good, a bit too wordy for me but she finally crossed that line with Dylan which is a massive step in the story for Sophia to do. I know it's not all the way but is still a massive step forward.

I presume the next update is the start of a new day?
Nope. Bonus storyline event - Christine's slumber party.

Playable Day 14 - It's subject to change
View attachment 2882361
We were talking about my plan to create a version of Christine's party without Dylan, since there's no reason for him to be there. Makes more sense for Sam to get the invite, since he's the one with wheels.

I'm just waiting for the teaser to show what Christine's house looks like

Reactions: kakashiuchiha

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Nope. Bonus storyline event - Christine's slumber party.

We were talking about my plan to create a version of Christine's party without Dylan, since there's no reason for him to be there. Makes more sense for Sam to get the invite, since he's the one with wheels.

I'm just waiting for the teaser to show what Christine's house looks like

How would it make more sense for Sam to be invited when the conversation about Logan occurred between Dylan and Ellie, and Christine picked them up to go to the burger shack as she joined the chat later? Which was the foundation for Dylan to be invited, as he said he could get the alcohol. Sam wasn't asked or part of the conversation from the start. So he would fit into this scene because he can drive???? ok

Last edited:

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Hey guys can I get a save file for begining of the part 2. I dont want to play part 1 all over again.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes