Luis2008

Oct 8, 2017
I finished playing the new update......wow~ I will give my thoughts about it. But to make it short, it's REALLY good (especially for those Dylan fans).

I will try not to spoil certain scenes as much since there are still some that haven't played the update yet. I will say though this game teases for the "home run" for Dylan a lot. lol I'll talk about the club first. The first few teaser pics we saw of them going to a restaurant was the red haring (like a lot of people her speculated). The club is where the start of the fun begins. It'll mostly be story driven so if you're here for the hot stuff, this won't be for you. However if you are a Sophia x Dylan fan, this will be your bread a butter. Keep in mind for people that want the dirty route, you have to make Dylan be the macho man and pick the options to make him more like an adult. I will say this update adds more evidence in my last talk about 0.180. And what that is, is Sophia possibly being more into exhibitionism. You'll find out why, but this route might be the key to unlocking more exhibitionist scenes in the future (if that'd be even possible).

Onto the Jacuzzi scene. Remember how L&P mention Dylan would catch up on Sam's progress with Sophia? Well....This part doesn't lie about that statement. He does play catch up BIG time here. I will say though he doesn't pass Sam on the progression in this update. But he's matched up to him. And each of them were able to have something unique with Sophia that neither one has gotten to yet. Also remember those QTEs with Marie and Dylan, they come back.....BUT it's actually fitting for what happens here. You'll find out why. And these type of QTEs are not bad and I've seen these in other VNs before. One last thing, remember how it's not possible to go lewder with Sam if you slept with Liam? That goes for Dylan too. Sophia CANNOT have sex with Liam if you want the filthy route with Dylan (or any of the other characters for that matter) to continue. (EDIT: forgot to mention this) When L&P was mentioning an animated scene, I think I know which scene(s) he was talking about. While the animation would of made it hot like the Sam scenes, I think it's still hot the way it is. It's complimented well by the writing of the scene so even without the Blender scene, it's still amazing.

Overall if you are into seeing just Sophia being lewd by anyone, this update will not disappoint. It was well worth the wait. (y) And the Dylan fans will be cheering so hard in this update and it's the best follow-up to part 1's conclusion. I will say when you start this update there is a split patch choice to either going to Christine & Ellie's party or staying with Sophia. You can't have both. I like to mention if you play this route correctly, the Dylan updates should be getting more spicier. (Though that would explain why L&P will want to launch the Early Access of this game on Steam to hire more people. This update was a VERY good, but the actions happening in here will mean L&P will need more people to help him with the scenes.) So on that road map we see of the Dylan updates, they could lead to some very hot scenes.

With that said, I think the next update will be "Hot" but if you're into seeing only Sophia scenes, you'll have to wait until next year unfortunately. I think the Christine & Ellie route will lead to a sex scene (or have A LOT of foreplay), but it will in the view of Dylan. And I don't know if L&P's supporters on Patreon and SubscribeStar will want him to make the Dylan x Emma scene. If the Christine & Ellie update take till the end of the year to finish, I think people will be dying to see more of Sophia. (For me personally, I would actually want to see possible lesbian scenes of Sophia with Emma. And I look forward to even the small update with Ellie the next PD.)

Anyways, have fun and enjoy fapping the update away. lol

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i downloaded it, but now when i am opening the game, it's showing "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click ok to close the application"
How can i correct this?
Your error sounds like a 32bit error...

Bing/Google it seems related to 32bit...

I have tested multiple downloads and all work fine (x64).

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
You know we not the only ones aging, while waiting for game updates... :unsure:

But, so have the game characters. only 20 game days have gone by in the past 6yrs. Yet, Dylan looks like he's aged a few years himself. in only 18 game days, he's grown like half a foot and has a much more adult build. o_O
comparison 1.png
by day 30 he's gonna be taller than his mom and she'll be 6months pregnant :LOL:

Omo69

May 7, 2020
I downloaded the PC version in a mac, I tried to run with renpy, but i got this error, any help please?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive scripts/awam_specific.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 720, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Sun Aug 27 12:02:48 2023

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I downloaded the PC version in a mac, I tried to run with renpy, but i got this error, any help please?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "/Applications/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/renpy/script.py", line 720, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Sun Aug 27 12:02:48 2023
Your log mentions 7.4.6 and 8.0.3 versions while the game now uses 8.1.1. What the hell are you doing? :unsure:

MyHottWife

Apr 20, 2020
Your error sounds like a 32bit error...

Bing/Google it seems related to 32bit...

I have tested multiple downloads and all work fine (x64).
yeah right. it happened last time also. there is no 32 bit version? before v18.5 thre used to be a 32 bit version in the files too, not anymore?
also, how do you suggest i play this game now since i don't have a 64 bit laptop/pc

null91

May 24, 2020
my friends
I need your advice
last year i played this game
and then the game was over when you fuck your son and his friend
and maybe there were a few more scenes and that i was play
is it worth playing this game again?
or should i wait to be complete game?

w00de

Jun 3, 2017
No, it's not about teasing, I just wanted to know if you liked it or not.
By the way, earlier when I downloaded the game, there was a version for 32-bit Windows. Now unfortunately there is no and I can't play. Why don't you make a version for 32-bit Windows, are there any reasons or instructions from L&P for this?
Who the fuck in 2023 is still on 32bit OS? Literally, get a 64bit Windows and be done with it...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
yeah right. it happened last time also. there is no 32 bit version? before v18.5 thre used to be a 32 bit version in the files too, not anymore?
also, how do you suggest i play this game now since i don't have a 64 bit laptop/pc
You do not? I guess next best thing is to install maybe a VM with x64 and do that...other than that, since I've never heard of that issue, maybe someone else can throw you a bone, because I cannot (besides hitting up Google/Bing).

Reactions: MyHottWife
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes