Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
Fucking Blueball stimulator,

I wonder how long this BlueBalling continues,

No wonder it was Hot but still it's fraud to give blue ball again and again for years with no actual content,

Dylan already saw Sophia's boobs 6 years ago he even jerked off infront of her looking at her Ass ,
Considering that it's no new for Sophia to look at Dylan's dick and Dylan looking her boobs,

I was expecting something new atleast for Dylan to see her completely naked but there was nothing :(

Doloto2022

Aug 13, 2022
Call me crazy but I think I know the pattern here...

Each update will be 4-6 months apart and in order.....

We'll get Sam's handy next in 4 months > Clit rub with panties on with Sam&Dylan will take turns so 5-8 months for different updates > Boobjob 5-8 months > Buttjob another 5-8 months > Thighjob another 5-8 months > Fingering another 5-8 months > Blowjob will be 5-8 months > Just the tip 5-8 months > ACTUAL SEX? 5-8 months

So by my calculations we'll see her finally have sex with another character in around 5 years from now. So 2028-2029! Get hyped boys! View attachment 2882194
+

• Haha
Reactions: onefingersalute

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
No, it's not about teasing, I just wanted to know if you liked it or not.
By the way, earlier when I downloaded the game, there was a version for 32-bit Windows. Now unfortunately there is no and I can't play. Why don't you make a version for 32-bit Windows, are there any reasons or instructions from L&P for this?
The game engine (Renpy) has been upgraded. It's not possible anymore to create 32-bits launcher.

It's maybe possible to play it with an older engine but at some point it probably won't be possible anymore due to the use of new specific code. Even if the risk is rather low.

• Sad
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
In my post orgasm calm- and kindness I have to admit,

I was very delighted about the scene and as surprised as Sophia about her sons' foutains of cum, which I also splattered over my keyboard, the entire desk and monitor!

So, for me, L&P is by far the best developer of the best game here and I signed up as a patreon toptier sponsor! Keep up the amazing work!

---

30 minutes later

---

Wtf is this lazy dev fuck doing?! Except spending patreons hard earned money. Definitely not working! Okay, I didn't expect Sophia in a bukkake gangbang with the neighbourhood guys, but come on, at least some Dylan, neighbourhood boy double penetration threesome, maybe Ellie slurping the cum off Sophias pussy. But this? A lame handjob for her son?!

I just quit my patreon subscription, unbelievable!

---

:giggle: :ROFLMAO: :whistle:

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
The game engine (Renpy) has been upgraded. It's not possible anymore to create 32-bits launcher.

It's maybe possible to play it with an older engine but at some point it probably won't be possible anymore due to the use of new specific code. Even if the risk is rather low.
Thank you for explaining.
I'm sorry, but you still haven't answered, did you like the update or not?
I'm curious to know.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
In my post orgasm calm- and kindness I have to admit,

I was very delighted about the scene and as surprised as Sophia about her sons' foutains of cum, which I also splattered over my keyboard, the entire desk and monitor!

So, for me, L&P is by far the best developer of the best game here and I signed up as a patreon toptier sponsor! Keep up the amazing work!

---

30 minutes later

---

Wtf is this lazy dev fuck doing?! Except spending patreons hard earned money. Definitely not working! Okay, I didn't expect Sophia in a bukkake gangbang with the neighbourhood guys, but come on, at least some Dylan, neighbourhood boy double penetration threesome, maybe Ellie slurping the cum off Sophias pussy. But this? A lame handjob for her son?!

I just quit my patreon subscription, unbelievable!

---

:giggle: :ROFLMAO: :whistle:
Jesus christ, I hope your monitor and keyboard are okay.

• Haha

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Call me crazy but I think I know the pattern here...

Each update will be 4-6 months apart and in order.....

We'll get Sam's handy next in 4 months > Clit rub with panties on with Sam&Dylan will take turns so 5-8 months for different updates > Boobjob 5-8 months > Buttjob another 5-8 months > Thighjob another 5-8 months > Fingering another 5-8 months > Blowjob will be 5-8 months > Just the tip 5-8 months > ACTUAL SEX? 5-8 months

So by my calculations we'll see her finally have sex with another character in around 5 years from now. So 2028-2029! Get hyped boys! View attachment 2882194
Sure thing.
I call you crazy:)
The next big event Sophia/Sam will be on PD17.
And I doubt it will be the first event of the day.
It can be the last one like the jaccuzi.
So we are talking for at least 4 years waiting-best case scenario.
I can see it even in 7 years.
Pretty sure we will not get a boobjob for Dylan or Sam in 4+5/8 months.
And blowjob in 30-40 monhs.
Or at least not from Sophia.
Dylan/Christine and Dylan/Marie are another thing
Although there is no planned scene with Marie for at least nex 2 playable days.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
That would be great for those whp are playing the "Dylan boarding school" route.

Do you know what Events will be on the next playable day?
You realize there will be no event for the people playing the boarding school route as it's Dylan/Ellie/Christine, as it will end in the "To be continued" screen, right? So I'm not sure how that is great, but ok. Plus, PD 14 is going to be another Dylan day. Ellie has a short and "normal" morning scene with Sophia on PD 14, and that's it. Ellie is supposed to come back around PD 16.

Playable Day 14 - It's subject to change
1693124521048.png

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
There are still naive children left. Ready to pay for a dummy. As long as there are stupid cash cows, the developer will not make a normal game. It's time to introduce a system of fines for developers, and the more they pull, the bigger the fines.

• Angry
Reactions: Luis2008 and Esgee

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Patron is losing its touch honestly, but with experienced artists and coders, that would increase the chances to guarantee kinky content for future updates. Unfortunately, this has become less commonplace, and its harder to find motivated programmers and coders nowadays. Henceforth this is why some games have poor character development and poorly written story for VN games and other genres alike.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes