Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
And that sucks that L&P didn´t make an alternative playthrough for that. Like Sophia is doing something her own. Or has inercation with some other one.
Or Ellie going to the party without Dylan. They're her friends after all.

But then again, once I identify the asset L&P's using for Christine's house, I can do my own fan art version

Jonsnuu

Sep 13, 2017
Call me crazy but I think I know the pattern here...

Each update will be 4-6 months apart and in order.....

We'll get Sam's handy next in 4 months > Clit rub with panties on with Sam&Dylan will take turns so 5-8 months for different updates > Boobjob 5-8 months > Buttjob another 5-8 months > Thighjob another 5-8 months > Fingering another 5-8 months > Blowjob will be 5-8 months > Just the tip 5-8 months > ACTUAL SEX? 5-8 months

So by my calculations we'll see her finally have sex with another character in around 5 years from now. So 2028-2029! Get hyped boys! drake-hyped.gif

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Is L&P an evil geniuses? Puts in the bare minimum, yet still has supporters... Yet there are other developers that actually put in hours and hours of work and have no love.

Reactions: DNCH2019 and Darper

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
The thing is, its been ages and no real sex scene yet. Most fans keep telling its a slow burner, reality oriented game but to me, the game art is awesome but the story makes no sense.
This isn't a slow burner, this is just a straight up cock tease. I'm still trying to figure out where the lust and passion come into play. It's more like lost and confused. L&P is the AVN version of the OG model that went to OF only to sell slightly riskier IG pics lol
By the time someone finally bangs Sofia it's going to be A Wife and a Mother the Retirement Years. Tales of the Dry Vag and Hot Flashes.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
So... Sophia utterly enjoyed herself this episode, she had a lot of fun, she got super horny... there's still a lot of remorse(which is realistic) but it's some story progress finally, this time she wasn't forcing herself to be with Dylan, if anything she was using the lesson angle to hide her true desires.

This was solid writing (y)

The main problem of this game remains when are we next gonna see progress in this storyline due to (lack of)speed in development, and too many paths.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes