trashcop

Apr 29, 2023
What would you have done differently?
Are you really going to defend L&P to me? Dude, are you really going to defend it to me after this update? I understand that you are a Dylan supporter and before the release of part 2, we have an update without a single animation, without any scenario depth, and you like it? Dude, after constantly hearing that part 2 will be better, I can say that part 1 was 100 times better than this new version. L&P started to abuse people's love for the game. If this version was as good as the previous one, I would be a patreon member thinking that there is a real improvement, now I'm thinking of leaving the game. So stop sucking up and show your real reaction. If everyone shows their reaction, maybe we will see more satisfying progress in a shorter time.

• Haha
Reactions: hzjujk

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
It's because that scene was done from Sophia's point of view. It's hot seeing her react to the situation and give in. This update was done oddly, where it felt like we were mostly in Dylan's head, and then sometimes we were shortly in Sophia's. And it doesn't help that Sophia never completely lets herself just enjoy the fucking moment. As soon as anything happens, she has to have a monologue expressing doubt and confusion. You're just constantly getting out of the moment.

By any metric, this was a "hot" update. Yet I felt nothing. Probably just time to take a break for a few years. Especially considering the next update won't have any Sophia, then he's taking a break to make a steam version. It's very likely that we won't see Sophia again until next Spring or Summer.
Same its the same issue i had with the last update, the MC of the Story its supposed to be Sophia, not Dylan, and yet in this update and the last, we kept listening to Dylan's thoughts and feelings, which i wouldnt mind knowing some bits of Dylans, feeling, but i want to know everything thats going into Sophia's mind not just few bit and pieces every now and then, also i would have likes it more if there was no alcohol involve, because that way Sophia wouldnt be able to use her drukness as a shield for her actions i would also like that she recognize more her feeling for Dylan, like when she was getting ready for the date she says: 1693182356938.png
She could have said something about teasing him or because she like she is going to go crazy or something like that.
I liked how playful they were in the jacuzzi, and that finally Sophia's took some initiative and took of her panties. even if it was for a brief moment

• Hey there
Reactions: hzjujk and restlez

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I have joined f95zone in July 2017. This game was brand new back then and one of the most promising. What did people get in 6 years? 6 years!
Well, many have already overlooked this new update, and were very disappointed. Such a long wait, and we receive content like this? This is fucking bullshit. We need an update that is more worth our while, this update wasn't.

ladymxiang

Jul 20, 2017
Well, many have already overlooked this new update, and were very disappointed. Such a long wait, and we receive content like this? This is fucking bullshit. We need an update that is more worth our while, this update wasn't.
If it did not happen in 6 years...

I get that some people enjoy the story, a certain kind of eroticism, but there is literature for that. Many, many authors that can actually write.

Reactions: restlez

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
If it did not happen in 6 years...

I get that some people enjoy the story, a certain kind of eroticism, but there is literature for that. Many, many authors that can actually write.
Well despite the poor writing in some games these days, its hard to enjoy good story in some games because the writing is so poorly done. We need more experienced writers and programmers for games, that will ensure faster updates, and guarantee better erotic content.

multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
i keep getting this error message.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'C:\\Users\\Owner\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/tokens\\upgraded.txt'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\Miscellaneous\A Wife And Mother\Main Game\AWAM-Part2_0.190-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\Miscellaneous\A Wife And Mother\Main Game\AWAM-Part2_0.190-pc\renpy\main.py", line 536, in main
renpy.savetoken.upgrade_all_savefiles()
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\Miscellaneous\A Wife And Mother\Main Game\AWAM-Part2_0.190-pc\renpy\savetoken.py", line 251, in upgrade_all_savefiles
with open(upgraded_txt, "a") as f:
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'C:\\Users\\Owner\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/tokens\\upgraded.txt'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.190 0.190
Sun Aug 27 18:06:27 2023

please fix

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
THIS UPDATE IS AN ABSOLUTE DISASTER. THIS IS WHAT WE GET AFTER MONTHS OF WAITING;
-NO ANIMATIONS
-AN INVALID SCENARIO
-UNDETAILED AND SLOPPY SCENE CONSTRUCTION
-EMPTY DIALOGUES
THE ONLY THING THIS VERSION PROMISES US IS THE GLAMOUR OF INCEST. APART FROM THAT, EXCEPT FOR A TINY DETAIL IN THE LAST SCENE, IT IS DEFINITELY AN UPDATE THAT IS NOT WORTH OUR TIME. A TOPIC WITH SO MUCH POTENTIAL COULD ONLY BE HANDLED SO BADLY.
IF MY PATREON MEMBER BROTHERS AND SISTERS SEE ME, MY ONLY REQUEST FROM THEM IS THIS;
"STOP SUPPORTING THIS MAN UNTIL HE OFFERS US SOMETHING GOOD. OTHERWISE HE WILL CONTINUE TO DECEIVE US

• I'M REALLY ANGRY
demand that he return the money with which you have supported him during all this time... and stop paying him for something that makes you so angry..... Take care of your health brother

Reactions: graf 1968

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
demand that he return the money with which you have supported him during all this time... and stop paying him for something that makes you so angry..... Take care of your health brother
Despite him putting all CAPS in all of his text, I think he wants a refund for his patron subscription, assuming he supported their patron of course.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes