wzelisen

Jul 9, 2019
Anyone can suck Sofia tits, but her vagina only belongs to one,

This is another bad update, bad animation, bad emojis, and even the plot is so bad (and there is a plot foreshadowing, I don't think this game will end one day, you continue 20 years, there will be no results).

Ohhyeahbabe

Feb 12, 2023
Anyone can suck Sofia tits, but her vagina only belongs to one,

This is another bad update, bad animation, bad emojis, and even the plot is so bad (and there is a plot foreshadowing, I don't think this game will end one day, you continue 20 years, there will be no results).
Even his patron has started scolding him for slow update and poor content. Lets see where will it go? IMG_0610.jpeg

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
It was a good update and finally, we saw Sophia pleasuring someone other than Liam(whatever the context be). I also think it is wrong to compare this directly with Sam's event as there she was not drunk and most things she did sober and like she wanted whereas here, her being under the alcohol was brought up a few times and it was night and she was reluctant at first but later she did what she did. Also here she was the one giving someone pleasure but with Sam, she was the one getting pleasured. Both are good updates but there are differences between them and a comparison isn't fair.
Has Dylan seen Sophia completely naked from the front with Sophia knowing he's looking like she did with Sam with him painting her nude?

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
ok, so i need some idea on how to play this game. I've picked almost entirely lesbian and filthy, but I'd still like her to fuck the husband when he's around. I'd also like threesomes with all the girls and their boyfriends if they got em. But the real reason I'm here is because i just finished the chapter 2 adn noticed in the gallery that a girl at school banged two classmates. I'm DEFINITELY down for that...me choosing my girl to be mostly into women doesn't mean i don't want to watch 3 randoms fuck each other silly...that shouldn't be excluded by any choices.

Edit: tbh i don't really give a shit about the husband either unless it's a 3some too...but i can just unseen text skip those scenes if feel like it. I came here for the M/D and S/S content mostly, also watching the daughter experiment with the neighbor girls is fuckin hot too, let's get back on track here...dylan can go fuck himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Displayme

dfxdgfx

Aug 19, 2023
Can anyone give me run down on when next lesbian scene gonna happen. I havent been playing 3-4 updates last being the maid one. I know its gonna be on PD14 but how many more updates for it. I use to check on that post where every information was written but its no longer on main page/

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I mean at what day (in the game) does this new update add content ?
We're still on PD13.
Can anyone give me run down on when next lesbian scene gonna happen. I havent been playing 3-4 updates last being the maid one. I know its gonna be on PD14 but how many more updates for it. I use to check on that post where every information was written but its no longer on main page/
There's a small Ellie event first up on PD14. Then a Sam event, and then an Ellie event proper. Bunch of boring, then the museum date with Jason and Haru, although that's slated as being more of a hetero event.

But then the Ranch event with Patricia, which presumably has the first lesbian sex scene in the game.

If you like, I can PM you, then add you to the list of people to contact when the Ellie event is released.

dfxdgfx

Aug 19, 2023
We're still on PD13.

There's a small Ellie event first up on PD14. Then a Sam event, and then an Ellie event proper. Bunch of boring, then the museum date with Jason and Haru, although that's slated as being more of a hetero event.

But then the Ranch event with Patricia, which presumably has the first lesbian sex scene in the game.

If you like, I can PM you, then add you to the list of people to contact when the Ellie event is released.
Yes i would like that. Thanks

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes