Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
The worst part about the newer renpy versions are that and the save protection. Now any save fails to load for me if using Android. It'll ask if you trust the person that made the save but regardless of the answer it won't load it.

I have a lot of Python experience and I figured I'd easily be able to write a workaround but, no, I haven't gotten one to work.

As for 32 bit, I'm surprised they still had the option these last few years but it's always good to have the option.
If you're able to install some mods on your Android games, I made something to disable the key verification.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I know this was a joke but there is a pronoun in the English language for when you don't know the sex of the person. It's they.
For example: I hear someone enter the door, they were very loud. You would never say " it was very loud. " :D
Is it not a colloquial use which was frowned upon by grammarians until gender-neutral language and political correctness became fashionable? In my language, French, we would always use "he" about a person whose sex is unknown, the masculine functionning as a neuter (grammatical) gender in that case, and it's the same in a few other languages I know a little.
Maybe we should all speak Persian, for instance, where there are no genders, and fight for the eradication of Telugu, where there are two genders:
— the higher gender for one or several men and for several women but not one;
— the lower gender for one woman and for one or several animals or things.
:unsure:

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Is it not a colloquial use which was frowned upon by grammarians until gender-neutral language and political correctness became fashionable? In my language, French, we would always use "he" about a person whose sex is unknown, the masculine functionning as a neuter (grammatical) gender in that case, and it's the same in a few other languages I know a little.
Maybe we should all speak Persian, for instance, where there are no genders, and fight for the eradication of Telugu, where there are two genders:
— the higher gender for one or several men and for several women but not one;
— the lower gender for one woman and for one or several animals or things.
:unsure:
What nonsense! If you're a woman, then you're a woman. If you're a man, then you're a man. everything else is from the field of psychiatry.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
What nonsense! If you're a woman, then you're a woman. If you're a man, then you're a man. everything else is from the field of psychiatry.
My suggestion wasn't serious. But there's a big issue with languages like Telugu (it isn't the only one), they're intrinsically sexist! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Galaktur

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
My suggestion wasn't serious. But there's a big issue with languages like Telugu (it isn't the only one), they're intrinsically sexist! :ROFLMAO:
Nowadays, now everyone with a roof gone, thinks that he is super-special))) but if he is a schmuck in reality, then no matter how he calls himself, he will remain a schmuck))) And the word is sexism, they stick it where they want, even where a maniac and devils would not have guessed)))

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
Can you share v 190 32 bit version or tell me how can i do it
Renpy 8 is sadly no more suporting 32-bit systems. Game developer should kept it 32-bit until game finished. Or do a 32-bit version as well, can not be that hard, just compile the project, with adjustments [sure there can be some Renpy 8 new software commands?] on older, pre 8.0 Renpy. Maybe somone here can do a 32 bit project from this for left behind players? (Closed "Hongfire" forum had such people doing many patch, bugs remove, uncensors, translations, add ons to games)

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
In most countries, words referring to women are sexist and male-centric.

If you look up the etymology, I am sure that the same goes for the language of everyone active in this forum.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
In most countries, words referring to women are sexist and male-centric.

If you look up the etymology, I am sure that the same goes for the language of everyone active in this forum.
Sexism is a system of stereotypes that oppress a person on the basis of gender, which determines the superiority of representatives of one sex over the other. In reality, a man will always be superior to a woman in a number of parameters and activities. even though everyone will take a shit themselves , but the reality will not change from this.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Sexism is a system of stereotypes that oppress a person on the basis of gender, which determines the superiority of representatives of one sex over the other. In reality, a man will always be superior to a woman in a number of parameters and activities. even though everyone will take a shit themselves , but the reality will not change from this.
I'm not saying right or wrong. (Of course, I have values)
And I also have fantasies and fetishes. (regardless of values)

What I am saying is that most countries, including yours, have sexist and androcentric words and language.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
I'm not saying right or wrong. (Of course, I have values)
And I also have fantasies and fetishes. (regardless of values)

What I am saying is that most countries, including yours, have sexist and androcentric words and language.
words change meaning and content over time. the same word meant different meanings in different eras.))) But the guys always rule)))

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
words change meaning and content over time. the same word meant different meanings in different eras.))) But the guys always rule)))
What do you want to say to me?

I think I've already said everything I wanted to say

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Considering that the bonus storyline is completely independent of the Ellie route - there are no decisions in her favour (you don't even need to play the event where Ellie meets Logan) - I'm expecting it to be a dead-end storyline. It's now even mutually exclusive to the Dylan route.
True, everything indicates so. Irrelevant from the main story perspective.
That the first event the morning after is an Ellie event also makes me think it's disconnected with the Ellie route, since the party last I checked is meant to be a sleepover.
So no impact on either the main Dylan or Ellie routes.
This one at least not necessarily, there might be a decision out of nowhere that could impact the next Ellie event (which, if the trend continues, will occur around October 2024).
Actually kinda hoping that the first Ellie event will be in Ellie's bedroom.
Smells more like something trivial, such as half-naked Ellie tripping around the house or sneaking back to her room with Sofia's decision to interact or not, or something along those lines. We'll find out next May, it's only 9 months away!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes