DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Too bad.. I liked the original version of her. Sophia was very fond of her genuine shyness, and she had a potential to be a great catalyst of events...
_____________________________________+++++++++++++________________________________________________

My I ask where you're getting your intel from?

As to the course of the game, it's getting pretty predictable. On Showtime they have a series called "Billions" and it's great. However, it's too predictable in that you can skip every other episode and you would not miss any of the main plot lines. The in between episodes are what I call "fluff" content--interesting and amusing but really could have been left out.

What is coming next with the game, seems like its Ellie's turn. First, we got Sam to near max level and any serious meetings between Sophia and Sam really has to have the two get really serious. Second, Dylan is now in max position with that route. So....logically the next serious Sophia interest is up.... sigh :( Why so sad? Because a lot of the surprise is left out for the player.

A better approach to the game is to have small side content that sets up other plots. Let's just pretend Sophia runs across Tyler again (the boy at the nightclub that got pretty far with Sophia). It doesn't have to have a full story like in this last release; just enough to further define Sophia and where she is at emotional and lust levels. Invision, Sophia accidently meeting Tyler at a department store, talk, agree to have coffee at a nearby cafe then when done, Tyler pulls Sophia in between buildings, kisses her, then Sophia responds warmly and allows Tyler to grab her ass and she presses deeply into the embrace. Sophia is left stunned and horny as they part company and Sophia has an internal moment to reflect on what she had done. In this scene nothing more would come of a Tyler/Sophia route but lay the groundwork for other interactions.

Same approach in scripting say either Ellie and/or Dylan route and/or Amber/Dylan...etc. A small scene to setup bigger events later. All this while working on the main events at the same time that doesn't overload the developer with too much work

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Too bad.. I liked the original version of her. Sophia was very fond of her genuine shyness, and she had a potential to be a great catalyst of events...
Until she was made a Dylan LI. If I can find a decent writer to help, I might try a fan art story with her.

EDIT: Just need some help identifying the rest of the students in the class. With all the artists in the fan art thread, I had hoped it would have been done by now.
So no boys in the next update ?
It's a bonus storyline event, so Dylan will be there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
_____________________________________+++++++++++++________________________________________________

My I ask where you're getting your intel from?

As to the course of the game, it's getting pretty predictable. On Showtime they have a series called "Billions" and it's great. However, it's too predictable in that you can skip every other episode and you would not miss any of the main plot lines. The in between episodes are what I call "fluff" content--interesting and amusing but really could have been left out.

What is coming next with the game, seems like its Ellie's turn. First, we got Sam to near max level and any serious meetings between Sophia and Sam really has to have the two get really serious. Second, Dylan is now in max position with that route. So....logically the next serious Sophia interest is up.... sigh :( Why so sad? Because a lot of the surprise is left out for the player.

A better approach to the game is to have small side content that sets up other plots. Let's just pretend Sophia runs across Tyler again (the boy at the nightclub that got pretty far with Sophia). It doesn't have to have a full story like in this last release; just enough to further define Sophia and where she is at emotional and lust levels. Invision, Sophia accidently meeting Tyler at a department store, talk, agree to have coffee at a nearby cafe then when done, Tyler pulls Sophia in between buildings, kisses her, then Sophia responds warmly and allows Tyler to grab her ass and she presses deeply into the embrace. Sophia is left stunned and horny as they part company and Sophia has an internal moment to reflect on what she had done. In this scene nothing more would come of a Tyler/Sophia route but lay the groundwork for other interactions.

Same approach in scripting say either Ellie and/or Dylan route and/or Amber/Dylan...etc. A small scene to setup bigger events later. All this while working on the main events at the same time that doesn't overload the developer with too much work
Are you saying L&P dribbled himself off to death with endless branching and pointless characters introduction? If so, then I totally agree. Even though, of all side characters, Emma was the cutest and could be potentially very useful.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Question! What's next?

For all you doom and gloom types, your likely right about Sophia when it comes to Sam and Dylan. Sure you can script the two or three in a scene where they just can't act freely, but generally speaking, it's going to be a long time before either Sam or Dylan get their chance with Sophia. What is left is a chicken verse the egg kind of questions, or what happens first. Does Sam get Sophia first or does Dylan? Is there something else that occurs before them two???

Now here is way this long-drawn-out story has its advantage. Yes, the developer can just rush everything headlong and forget there is any premise of a game--likely not going to happen. Or might the developer opt for a surprise. Patricia is still out there and maybe the developer circles back to her and Sophia going on a museum date with the two college boys and that is where the ice is broken. And if so, should that be the point where things ought to take a turn? Are there another Darkhorse candidates we are forgetting about? And should that be the time and place?

Yes, it's taking forever! But then, if possible routes are killed off because of being impatient for new content, then you are not going to get to see all your favorites get involved.

From a writer's point of view there is just one certainty as to Dylan's route. Dylan hooks up and has his first with Amber. Then he can go after whoever, but in the end he ultimately "consummates" with Sophia. The only script/plot failing with Dylan is Dylan's fantasies. If you are in love, taking your love interest from behind and not missionary to look into their eyes takes away from plausibility.

Personally, from a writing perspective, there is plenty of room to introduce new characters that are a dead-end in themselves but play a factor in other events.

Let's say there is going to be an Ellie/Dylan route. You can bring back some old characters to put Ellie and Dylan in a situation where they become closure... (fixing the computer was a good icebreaker for that possible route:)) Or you can introduce some new characters that cause Ellie and Dylan to become closer. Same can be said of Sophia. Bring back and older character to give Sophia a moral dilemma, or introduce or expand a background character and use that as a foil like, Tobe.

Reactions: Bane71

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Are you saying L&P dribbled himself off to death with endless branching and pointless characters introduction? If so, then I totally agree. Even though, of all side characters, Emma was the cutest and could be potentially very useful.
___________________________________+++++++______________________________________________________

No, not saying that. Saying the developer isn't using his characters efficiently, you bet. Each of the developer's introductions have some potential. The maid for example, weak character development, no known motivations or backstory so getting too involved with making of the maid route isn't needed... The hair stylist and a bunch of others, yes fluff and no serious need to have them getting too much of a build.

The focus of the game is Sophia. So roads need to lead to Sophia with perhaps some side fun from other favorite characters.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Question! What's next?

For all you doom and gloom types, your likely right about Sophia when it comes to Sam and Dylan. Sure you can script the two or three in a scene where they just can't act freely, but generally speaking, it's going to be a long time before either Sam or Dylan get their chance with Sophia. What is left is a chicken verse the egg kind of questions, or what happens first. Does Sam get Sophia first or does Dylan? Is there something else that occurs before them two???

Now here is way this long-drawn-out story has its advantage. Yes, the developer can just rush everything headlong and forget there is any premise of a game--likely not going to happen. Or might the developer opt for a surprise. Patricia is still out there and maybe the developer circles back to her and Sophia going on a museum date with the two college boys and that is where the ice is broken. And if so, should that be the point where things ought to take a turn? Are there another Darkhorse candidates we are forgetting about? And should that be the time and place?

Yes, it's taking forever! But then, if possible routes are killed off because of being impatient for new content, then you are not going to get to see all your favorites get involved.

From a writer's point of view there is just one certainty as to Dylan's route. Dylan hooks up and has his first with Amber. Then he can go after whoever, but in the end he ultimately "consummates" with Sophia. The only script/plot failing with Dylan is Dylan's fantasies. If you are in love, taking your love interest from behind and not missionary to look into their eyes takes away from plausibility.

Personally, from a writing perspective, there is plenty of room to introduce new characters that are a dead-end in themselves but play a factor in other events.

Let's say there is going to be an Ellie/Dylan route. You can bring back some old characters to put Ellie and Dylan in a situation where they become closure... (fixing the computer was a good icebreaker for that possible route:)) Or you can introduce some new characters that cause Ellie and Dylan to become closer. Same can be said of Sophia. Bring back and older character to give Sophia a moral dilemma, or introduce or expand a background character and use that as a foil like, Tobe.
The egg came first, since reptiles can lay eggs before chickens evolved.

Dylan wont have his first with Amber, and then Sophia. The routes are mutually exclusive.

The bonus story between Dylan and Ellie is also mutually exclusive with both of their main routes. As someone that plays the Ellie route, as far as her main route is concerned, she still hates him. I expect the first event of PD14 to just be her having a conversation with Sophia about when Dylan wont be around.

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Until she was made a Dylan LI. If I can find a decent writer to help, I might try a fan art story with her.

EDIT: Just need some help identifying the rest of the students in the class. With all the artists in the fan art thread, I had hoped it would have been done by now.

It's a bonus storyline event, so Dylan will be there.
Thanks. Without Sophy?

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
No, not saying that. Saying the developer isn't using his characters efficiently, you bet. Each of the developer's introductions have some potential. The maid for example, weak character development, no known motivations or backstory so getting too involved with making of the maid route isn't needed... The hair stylist and a bunch of others, yes fluff and no serious need to have them getting too much of a build.

The focus of the game is Sophia. So roads need to lead to Sophia with perhaps some side fun from other favorite characters.
I see your point. My take is it's because there's too many of them for such short period of time.

To me, both Natalie and Claire take over part of Patricia's role as Sophia's main catalyst and enabler. This would make perfect sense if this was an actual novel with months of a time span for story development.

But I also understand that he needed more sources of depravation in order for Sofia to get corrupted in such a short time. Why? Because he started from incredibly unrealistic level of Sophia's purity and is aiming at equally unrealistic level of her degradation in the end...

EDIT: in other words, at some point he felt uber-confident that he can inflate the project indefinitely and inject it with side -story updates. Reality check has come soon enough.

Last edited:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
who knows if at the end of the new event (Dylan/Ellie/Christine), we would have a new alternate scene similar to this one in the post-party hot tub with Dylan and Ellie?? :love:
Their relation in L&Pverse is nowhere near that stage - they haven't gone through the necessary checkpoints, so I'd say it's rather highly unlikely. Also, depends what's gonna happen at the party itself.

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
Their relation in L&Pverse is nowhere near that stage - they haven't gone through the necessary checkpoints, so I'd say it's rather highly unlikely. Also, depends what's gonna happen at the party itself.
well, in the last day they bonded a lot more....
also there may be alcohol at the party.... and if they are accompanied by Christine on their return, she could give that extra boost to the evening :)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes