hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
My thought is either L&P continues the game on the emotional basis where Sophia is always doing something physical but her train of thought is very important. For that, the lyrics would have to be much more and more profound.

Or L&P finally gives her the fucking but he can't take Dylan, Sam or Liam, that would be too cheap.
Let's not forget that in both scenes with Sam and Dylan Sophia mentions how unhappy she is sexually and the scene with Dylan she thinks it's really just about a cock.
So she's ready to do it.
With Sam she got her orgasm with Dylan he got his orgasm. Isn't that a bit selfish?
Although the lesbian aspect of this game isn't that important to me but I would put in a lesbian scene where they both get it done and then a fuck scene with an adult to end their suffering.
It would have quite a few.
At the end of the last update, Sophia is totally confused. So overcome with shame and guilt that some of her sentences and thoughts sound like she's about to have a nervous breakdown. The last thoughts we read are that she really wants to talk to Dylan the next day.
Dylan events keep happening throughout the weekend. So there is no break and therefore not so many opportunities to let Sophia forget her doubts before the next Dylan/Sophia event.
In this way, L&P wrote it in a corner from which it should not come out without a confrontation (Dylan/Sophia conversation).
But since L&P has consistently avoided resolving in-game conflicts and inconsistencies in the past, I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens here.

A simple possibility: Sophia wants to talk to Dylan, but postpones the time after the game so that Dylan doesn't play this important game with "emotional baggage". After the game, events don't go as planned for Sophia. Sexual interactions continue, either with Darnel or with Dylan, and the conversation makes no sense after that.

Second Possibility: When Dylan mentioned in the bath tub that he had uncovered a secret from his mother, Sophia's thoughts were that she has a couple of secrets that are better left undisclosed. What if Sophia has had an affair before and Dylan knew about it because he saw something as a kid. In this way, in a conversation with Sophia, any moral argument from Sophia could be ineffective. (I'm not talking about Dylan's blackmail). I think the likelihood of this twist occurring now is close to zero, but it would also be typical of L&P's sometimes eratic storytelling.

Third possibility: Liam had an affair in the past and Dylan and Elli know about it. That would explain the great emotional distance between the two and their father. And give Dylan a chance to refute his mother's arguments. On the other hand, L&P has always written that Liam is not cheating on his wife. And that this would be a bomb for Sophia. So the probability of such a turn is zero.

The middle ground: The conversation takes place and Sophia asks her son if he doesn't see her as mother and son but as wife and husband, why he has no problem with taking the wife away from another man who, despite the role play, is his own father. Why does he show so little respect and/or love?
Here Dylan could argue that his father hasn't been interested in his dreams, his hobbies and his achievements for years and always makes fun of him. And he could then ask his mother if she doesn't notice that he thinks his father does the same thing with Sophia. And Sophia suddenly realizes that Dylan is making an important point in this case. And that then clears the way for more sexual interactions after the soccer game.

Last edited:

Nettuno8090

Dec 27, 2019
Osservando gli ultimi due rendering (Sophya a letto con Liam che dorme e anche in base alla didascalia) mi è sembrato che, il giorno dopo, dovesse parlare con Liam, e non con Dylan. Forse ho capito maschio?
Alla fine dell'ultimo aggiornamento, Sophia è totalmente confusa. Così sopraffatta dalla vergogna e dal senso di colpa che alcune delle sue frasi e dei suoi pensieri sembrano come se stesse per avere un esaurimento nervoso. Gli ultimi pensieri che leggiamo sono che vuole davvero parlare con Dylan il giorno dopo.
Gli eventi di Dylan continuano ad accadere durante tutto il fine settimana. Quindi non c'è pausa e quindi non ci sono così tante opportunità per lasciare che Sophia dimentichi i suoi dubbi prima del prossimo evento Dylan/Sophia.
In questo modo, L&P lo ha scritto in un angolo dal quale non dovrebbe uscire senza un confronto (conversazione Dylan/Sophia).
Ma poiché in passato L&P ha costantemente evitato di risolvere conflitti e incoerenze nel gioco, non ero sorpreso se la stessa cosa accadesse qui.

Una possibilità semplice: Sophia vuole parlare con Dylan, ma posticipa il dopo partita in modo che Dylan non giochi questa partita importante con un "bagaglio emotivo". Dopo la partita, gli eventi per Sophia non vanno come previsti. Le interazioni sessuali continuano, sia con Darrel che con Dylan, e dopo ciò la conversazione non ha più senso.

Seconda possibilità: quando Dylan ha menzionato nella vasca da bagno di aver scoperto un segreto di sua madre, il pensiero di Sophia era che lei aveva un paio di segreti che sarebbe meglio non rivelare. E se Sophia aveva già avuto una relazione e Dylan lo sapesse perché aveva visto qualcosa da bambino? In questo modo, in una conversazione con Sophia, qualsiasi argomento morale di Sophia potrebbe essere inefficace. (Non sto parlando del ricatto di Dylan). Penso che la probabilità che questa svolta si verifichi ora sia vicina allo zero, ma sarebbe anche tipica della narrazione a volte eratica di L&P.

Terza possibilità: Liam ha avuto una relazione in passato e Dylan ed Elli lo sanno. Ciò spiegherebbe la grande distanza emotiva tra i due e il padre. E dare a Dylan la possibilità di confutare le argomentazioni di sua madre. D'altronde L&P ha sempre scritto che Liam non tradisce la moglie. E che questa sarebbe una bomba per Sophia. Quindi la probabilità di una svolta del genere è zero.

La via di mezzo: la conversazione ha luogo e Sophia chiede a suo figlio se non la vede come madre e figlio ma come moglie e marito, perché non ha problemi a portare via la moglie a un altro uomo che, nonostante il gioco di ruolo, è suo padre. Perché mostra così poco rispetto e/o amore?
Qui Dylan potrebbe sostenere che suo padre da anni non si interessa ai suoi sogni, ai suoi hobby e ai suoi successi e lo prende sempre in giro. E poi potrebbe chiedere a sua madre se non si accorge che secondo lui suo padre fa la stessa cosa con Sophia. E Sophia improvvisamente si renderà conto che Dylan sta sottolineando un punto importante in questo caso. E questo apre la strada ad ulteriori interazioni sessuali dopo la partita di calcio.
[/CITAZIONE]
Osservando gli ultimi due rendering (Sophya a letto con Liam che dorme e anche in base alla didascalia) mi è sembrato che, il giorno dopo, dovesse parlare con Liam, e non con Dylan. Maybe I misunderstood?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Osservando gli ultimi due rendering (Sophya a letto con Liam che dorme e anche in base alla didascalia) mi è sembrato che, il giorno dopo, dovesse parlare con Liam, e non con Dylan. Forse ho capito maschio?
Why would Sophia talk to Liam and what should she tell him about last night?

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I think L&P started Emma's decline prior to becoming a potential LI for Dylan - it started when he moved her from Sophia's classroom to that of another teacher.
I believe he said at the time it was meant to expand her options..? Or something similar. Hard to recall specific details from 4 years ago..
Imagine Aiden's tasks playing out where Sophia could have flashed Emma instead of Zack, for example.
Oh, I can imagine that and much more with them both :love:
Emma could have become a more regular visitor to the Parker household to swim and have some girl time, as thanks for her support of Sophia, all while Emma developed and advanced a lesbian crush on her hot teacher.
She would have a better chance to get hooked up with Ellie and Jules too, no..?
To me, L&P does not stand for Lust and Passion - it stands for Lost Possibilities.
If only his mind was focused on the game, or if only he could let some fresh blood and ideas in... Someone with true passion and a bit of imagination. After all those years - I don't see it coming, we're stuck with this stubborn narcissist..

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I believe he said at the time it was meant to expand her options..? Or something similar. Hard to recall specific details from 4 years ago..

Oh, I can imagine that and much more with them both :love:

She would have a better chance to get hooked up with Ellie and Jules too, no..?

If only his mind was focused on the game, or if only he could let some fresh blood and ideas in... Someone with true passion and a bit of imagination. After all those years - I don't see it coming, we're stuck with this stubborn narcissist..
But with Zak it was one of the few ways he could advance his story with Sophia instead of giveing Zak a full update based event.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
True and it was obvious that Zak would be picked by Sophia from a very early stage
Zak has always stood out as the most mature of all boys, as if he was a couple years older, and that seemed to be his appeal to Sophia. Now that both Sam and Dylan became more sublime and sophisticated in their advances, what's Zak's shtick? Can be discarded too?

edcaco

Jun 18, 2021
everyone knows what will happen to this game, it is so milked that one day subscribers will end up losing interest and stop subscribing. and L&P, will see that it's not working anymore and will leave the game. and the problem is not even the lack of sex in the game, but the delay in releasing content. because it is an inexplicable delay, for a mostly disappointing content. I myself left the signature. and I wait for the abandonment of the game to play and see how far it went.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Also Radoslaw Wolf I feel that the eroticism that we had in part 1 is hardly shown anymore in prt 2 so maybe he has lost his passion
Totally agree. As someone pointed out here before, something has radically changed between the parts, as if he got way more disconnected from the project.
He started rushing things story-wise, while slowing down even more on the development front, focusing on Steam, potentially looking for a way out?

Reactions: palmtrees89

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Totally agree. As someone pointed out here before, something has radically changed between the parts, as if he got way more disconnected from the project.
He started rushing things story-wise, while slowing down even more on the development front, focusing on Steam, potentially looking for a way out?
I feel that the Sam/Sophia and Dyan/Sophia could of gone further than they did and I also feel that L&P is still holding back but he will use flashbacks and imagination from Sophia to try and get past this Like he has already done with Dylan and Sophia's early sex.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
everyone knows what will happen to this game, it is so milked that one day subscribers will end up losing interest and stop subscribing. and L&P, will see that it's not working anymore and will leave the game. and the problem is not even the lack of sex in the game, but the delay in releasing content. because it is an inexplicable delay, for a mostly disappointing content. I myself left the signature. and I wait for the abandonment of the game to play and see how far it went.
Everyone except for a mob of few... Who happen to be loud and audacious. Our favorite game will go down before our own eyes thanks to them. Congratulations.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Everyone except for a mob of few... Who happen to be loud and audacious. Our favorite game will go down before our own eyes thanks to them. Congratulations.
It was initially a failure. The first mistake is to link to a certain number of days. And so we see - 6 years in vain and what a finished whore she is within 2 weeks. At the same time, we do not see sex)))

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes