tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Sexism is a system of stereotypes that oppress a person on the basis of gender, which determines the superiority of representatives of one sex over the other. In reality, a man will always be superior to a woman in a number of parameters and activities. even though everyone will take a shit themselves , but the reality will not change from this.
I'm not saying right or wrong. (Of course, I have values)
And I also have fantasies and fetishes. (regardless of values)

What I am saying is that most countries, including yours, have sexist and androcentric words and language.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
I'm not saying right or wrong. (Of course, I have values)
And I also have fantasies and fetishes. (regardless of values)

What I am saying is that most countries, including yours, have sexist and androcentric words and language.
words change meaning and content over time. the same word meant different meanings in different eras.))) But the guys always rule)))

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
words change meaning and content over time. the same word meant different meanings in different eras.))) But the guys always rule)))
What do you want to say to me?

I think I've already said everything I wanted to say

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Considering that the bonus storyline is completely independent of the Ellie route - there are no decisions in her favour (you don't even need to play the event where Ellie meets Logan) - I'm expecting it to be a dead-end storyline. It's now even mutually exclusive to the Dylan route.
True, everything indicates so. Irrelevant from the main story perspective.
That the first event the morning after is an Ellie event also makes me think it's disconnected with the Ellie route, since the party last I checked is meant to be a sleepover.
So no impact on either the main Dylan or Ellie routes.
This one at least not necessarily, there might be a decision out of nowhere that could impact the next Ellie event (which, if the trend continues, will occur around October 2024).
Actually kinda hoping that the first Ellie event will be in Ellie's bedroom.
Smells more like something trivial, such as half-naked Ellie tripping around the house or sneaking back to her room with Sofia's decision to interact or not, or something along those lines. We'll find out next May, it's only 9 months away!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
The sense of all the points of perversity and others, if there is no real choice in the game for sex with different characters.

Foulron

Apr 7, 2021
Did a replay of version 1.5 but there is no final save being made. And the save i made the image before wont work in part 2.
What am i doing wrong?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Did a replay of version 1.5 but there is no final save being made. And the save i made the image before wont work in part 2.
What am i doing wrong?
What do you mean by "no final save being made"? Were you asked to create a final save at the very end of the game?

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
PLEASE KEEP THREAD CLEAN!
Don't wanna ban another user.
Yes, one of the best games out there, and yes, I sympathize that development takes longer than expected.
So please wait patiently like everyone else.
Not your momma to babysit you every time you guys throw a tantrum.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Next in 0.195 (Alternative evening):
It's actually pretty simple. If you choose Sophia, you exclude Ellie/Christine. And vice versa.
Good, good. Ww.

Lust & Passion:
I will exclude Emma. Maybe she just appears for 1 or 2 renders. But no real events with her anymore.
There will be something like a vacation trip around last third of the game.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
PLEASE KEEP THREAD CLEAN!
Don't wanna ban another user.
Yes, one of the best games out there, and yes, I sympathize that development takes longer than expected.
So please wait patiently like everyone else.
Not your momma to babysit you every time you guys throw a tantrum.​
Thank you so much for informing us. :)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes