ruhamuo

Sep 8, 2019
The images released on Patreon so far are a bit of a tantalising appetiser, so the erotic events with Dylan and Ellie will have to take place at Sophia's house rather than Christine's, with Sophia secretly discovering them, masturbating to them, and burying them, before they can really catch up with the Dylan/Sophia events.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can anyone know why the update 10 is striked out in Awam schedule,means this is last update or what ?
Update 10 was cancelled because of how unpopular the Dylan/Emma path is. So yes, Update 9 will be the last of the day
The images released on Patreon so far are a bit of a tantalising appetiser, so the erotic events with Dylan and Ellie will have to take place at Sophia's house rather than Christine's, with Sophia secretly discovering them, masturbating to them, and burying them, before they can really catch up with the Dylan/Sophia events.
Already working on a fan art version of the event at the mansion instead of at Christine's.

Reactions: Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Already working on a fan art version of the event at the mansion instead of at Christine's.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
No one will wait another 7 years. The scenario is known - either sex will be introduced ahead of time, or the game will be abandoned when the income from suckers becomes low
As I've been pointing out ad nauseam, it won't ever become low - unless he abandons the project entirely. There will always be zombie pledgers (who don't even realize they pay), there will be newcomers (who only discovered the game), and there will be forever worshippers (who are ok with his antics no matter what).

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
No one will wait another 7 years. The scenario is known - either sex will be introduced ahead of time, or the game will be abandoned when the income from suckers becomes low
I think so too, i don't think it will be a good idea to releae this game on steam with no actual content, it will get review bombed. I will likely do it too. Releasing it on steam will be better because it will force the childish dev to stop milking.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I think so too, i don't think it will be a good idea to releae this game on steam with no actualt content, it will get review bombed. I will likely do it too. Releasing it on steam will be better because it wil force the childish dev to stop milking.
I'm honestly hoping that future DLC versions will be included in the work on this Steam version.

But if that happens, it would be a death sentence for the Patreon version.
But if that won't happens, it would be a death sentence for the Steam version.

This is why I am waiting for the Steam version and at the same time why I say the future is not bright.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I'm honestly hoping that future DLC versions will be included in the work on this Steam version.
It's not impossible, but in a double-censored DoL mode. I don't think it'll be to our liking
But if that happens, it would be a death sentence for the Patreon version.
Rather a prolonged agony, but yeah.
But if that won't happens, it would be a death sentence for the Steam version.
AFAIK, Steam will have a boxed product that will contain, save for the re-done portions and fillers, what has been already long published on Patreon (back door).
This is why I am waiting for the Steam version and at the same time why I say the future is not bright.
As much as I agree with the latter, the former is unjustified wishful thinking, IMO. He'll remain the same liar after all...

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I think so too, i don't think it will be a good idea to releae this game on steam with no actualt content, it will get review bombed. I will likely do it too. Releasing it on steam will be better because it wil force the childish dev to stop milking.
Steam is where the dev's that are wanting to milk their game go look at the triple A games that are doing it on steam but they call it early access.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I think so too, i don't think it will be a good idea to releae this game on steam with no actualt content, it will get review bombed. I will likely do it too.
The idea is to hit a new fanbase there. Trust me, folks who see Sophia in Part 1 for the first time will entirely eclipse your bitter review.
Releasing it on steam will be better because it wil force the childish dev to stop milking.
Here or there? How exactly? If it flies there, there is no here soon after. He will stretch the underground Patreon version even more, while re-doing existing stuff for Steam in the background. I would say it'll open new options for milking more idiots.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
It's not impossible, but in a double-censored DoL mode. I don't think it'll be to our liking

Rather a prolonged agony, but yeah.

AFAIK, Steam will have a boxed product that will contain, save for the re-done portions and fillers, what has been already long published on Patreon (back door).

As much as I agree with the latter, the former is unjustified wishful thinking, IMO. He'll remain the same liar after all...
I've seen several posts saying that the Steam version is a rework of Part 1 of the Patreon version.

But that's not what I want.
If that happens there is no reason for me to buy it.

I know the developer has said he wants to finish this game in 7 years, and I think those 7 years will be filled once development on the Steam version is complete.

I can't predict when this game will be finished, but I do know that the DLC version this developer has planned will take even longer than that.

And what I want is not the Dol version.

It's been so long since I saw it that I can't remember clearly, but I remember that this developer mentioned at least two DLC versions.

And also, if this developer gave up on the Patreon version, it's possible to make a Sam/Sophia sex scene and a Dylan/Sophia sex scene right now.

However, this is just my hope.

(Did I write too much content?)

Last edited:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I've seen several posts saying that the Steam version is a rework of Part 1 of the Patreon version.
But that's not what I want.
Yet that's exactly what you will get. 90% of what you've already seen (legalized) + worthless fillers.
I know the developer has said he wants to finish this game in 7 years, and I think development on the Steam version will be completed sometime in those 7 years.
First, this developer is known to be a notorious liar. Second, Steam in his case won't be actual development - more like recycling of the already published stuff. But yeah, sure - he's totally capable of doing it for 7 years and beyond.
I can't predict when this game will be finished, but I do know that the DLC version this developer has planned will take even longer than that.
No, it won't (due to physics and biology), and yes, it will (due to math and economy).
And also, if this developer gave up on the Patreon version, it's possible to make a Sam/Sophia sex scene and a Dylan/Sophia sex scene right now.
Sure, but... why? Let's keep'em blueballed and edging. Also, let's light up hope in the new fans, make them stick around for a bit longer.
However, this is just my hope.
And here, my friend, is the core issue with this project: all logical indicators have been checked out long time ago. Yet, for some reason, people here hold on to hope - whispering their prayers. Sorry, there will be no miracle...

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Yet that's exactly what you will get. 90% of what you've already seen (legalized) + worthless fillers.

First, this developer is known to be a notorious liar. Second, Steam in his case won't be actual development - more like recycling of the already published stuff. But yeah, sure - he's totally capable of doing it for 7 years and beyond.

No, it won't (due to physics and biology), and yes, it will (due to math and economy).

Sure, but... why? Let's keep'em blueballed and edging. Also, let's light up hope in the new fans, make them stick around for a bit longer.

And here, my friend, is the core issue with this project: all logical indicators have been checked out long time ago. Yet, for some reason, people here hold on to hope - whispering their prayers. Sorry, there will be no miracle...
It makes me sad that everything you say is right. (y)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Meanwhile, working with some of the others in the fan art thread, and more or less confirmed that the new characters Naomi and Aimee are the latest G9 generation, as opposed to G3F - two and a bit generations ahead of what was used when the game first started.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Steam is where the dev's that are wanting to milk their game go look at the triple A games that are doing it on steam but they call it early access.
the milking in this game is different and awful. There are milking where you have some content while still keeping it fresh and exciting, this game does not have the actual content and no story preogression at all, going back and forth, while being over 7 years old since it started so there is no excuse there. Look at Jessica O Niel, that's milking as well but you do get some content, and progress. Trust me if anyone who have not played this game played it the first time from steam and if they know that it has been 7 years they will say that's it? they won't be so eager to wait.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: brt654

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
The idea is to hit a new fanbase there. Trust me, folks who see Sophia in Part 1 for the first time will entirely eclipse your bitter review.

Here or there? How exactly? If it flies there, there is no here soon after. He will stretch the underground Patreon version even more, while re-doing existing stuff for Steam in the background. I would say it'll open new options for milking more idiots.
I don't think they will be pleased if all they got so far after 7 years is a short little handjob. I also don't think they will be pleased to see how there is no progression of the story just childish dev making Sophia stop whenever he wants for no other reason than to milk it.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes