Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Lol I joined F95 from steam to subscribe developer's patreon or to play for free and they expect people to buy from steam lol. Joke of the day
It can very well be yet another excuse to stretch this version* release to the new highs. Who knows for sure with this *@#!$!&#@$...?

Last edited:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Progress Report Ver. 0.195.

85% - 85% - 0%
0% - 0% - 50%

View attachment 3144308
So the last 15% of the event includes the major part of animation where the bumpy, jumpy all around dumpy Dylan will demonstrate his skills... to us ;)

Short dialogue at the beginning of the event...
D: Keep your head up, Mom. I'm sure Sunday will be really great with Dad.
S: Yeah, I think so too. Thank you, sweetie. And now go and have fun.
S: Dylan!
D: Yes mom.
S: Take this with you.
D: What is it mom?
S: Protection Dylan... I'm not ready yet to become a grandma...

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
only 5% rendering in 2 days? things? did he have his PC turned off? doesn't pay the bills?
I don't think this has any significance in determining the overall duration of the work.

Looking at this update, there have been times when it has gone up 5% in a day, and there have also been times when it has gone up 5% in a week.

What that % means is that this developer is adjusting his workload flexibly enough that you can ignore his words that he is working hard all week long, shedding blood, sweat, and tears.

And the difference in the gap is that 5% of the work that can be completed in a day can be extended to more than a week, or 5% of the work that takes more than a week can be shortened to one day.

The developer also added 100 renderings to the initially stated 600 renderings. (The meaning of 5% has changed)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes