none300

Sep 2, 2017
This game is putting alot of hope in steam, steam is even worse than F95 in terms of criticism...if whatever PD has been mentioned by LP is true and first hetrosexual sex will happen in PD19..then let him launch..he will get good response for lets say 2024 next year..where he will sell first lesbian scene and everyone wil be happy..but when he will show his pace with holidays and unnecessary side stories like this...by 2025 he will lose all his customer where no one will be interested in buying Dylan or Ellie DLC.
Not just LP. I see this as some kind of trend among devs. Everyone runs to steam to create a page there, spending a lot of effort on it and not doing the next update. Are they so sure that it will be a success?

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
I too would rather see the outcome of the boys and how they fare with the MILF tutor.....a fantasy I had as a boy......
A fantasy from hot busty teacher, then Van Halen's "HOT FOR TEACHER" music video kept the fantasy goin.....now Mrs Parker and her beautiful features are more than welcome for the fantasy......would love to see it go further.....

Reactions: mulerider

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
A fantasy from hot busty teacher, then Van Halen's "HOT FOR TEACHER" music video kept the fantasy goin.....now Mrs Parker and her beautiful features are more than welcome for the fantasy......would love to see it go further.....
One of the Aiden tasks where Sophia has to undress in the boy's toilet, in front of the Male students and let them jerk off while they grope her boobs and ass.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mexican22

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
Have you ever read xxxorro's awesome post collating all the information we know? Obviously since I haven't downloaded the game in a while I can't quote exactly, but I'm fairly sure that there's a conversation Dylan has with Sophia about either heading out to the restaurant, or heading to Christine's party. So no possibility of doing both.

That heading to the restaurant is called "Evening alternative 1" and the bonus storyline is "Evening alternative 2" makes it pretty clear cut to me.
It would be a good update if Sophia were included somehow, Sophia goes with Dylan and buys the alcohol for the party....

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It would be a good update if Sophia were included somehow, Sophia goes with Dylan and buys the alcohol for the party....
Sophia wouldn't though. She's hesitant to even let Ellie drink, and Ellie is an adult. One of the things in the Ellie route that contradicts this bonus storyline.

But it's funny you make a post about including Sophia, when I just finish posting my first test of my fan version of the event, relocated to the mansion just so I can include her.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Sophia wouldn't though. She's hesitant to even let Ellie drink, and Ellie is an adult. One of the things in the Ellie route that contradicts this bonus storyline.
That was three years ago, I mean yesterday in the game. She's a different person now. Also, that would be simply for educational purposes :sneaky:
But it's funny you make a post about including Sophia, when I just finish posting my first test of my fan version of the event, relocated to the mansion just so I can include her.
No teasers? :sneaky:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That was three years ago, I mean yesterday in the game. She's a different person now. Also, that would be simply for educational purposes :sneaky:

No teasers? :sneaky:
Actually, it was two days ago in-game, on the Wednesday. And I know she's a different person, that's my main problem with the bonus storyline.

Posted the test in the fan art thread.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Not just LP. I see this as some kind of trend among devs. Everyone runs to steam to create a page there, spending a lot of effort on it and not doing the next update. Are they so sure that it will be a success?
His plan is to invest steam's earnings in a helper to accelerate the development

quotation-marks-chris-farley.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I want to see those 3 turorees get so excited they forcibly tag team her(before they age out like Dylan did. he must have aged 4years since the game started) :sneaky:
View attachment 3127907
You'll likely have to request in the Fan Art thread to see that, with L&P now removing the side jobs and all. That said, the kiddies haven't been identified yet, so you might have trouble.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
I want to see those 3 turorees get so excited they forcibly tag team her(before they age out like Dylan did. he must have aged 4years since the game started) :sneaky:
View attachment 3127907
yeah... i look forward to that event also
she has to show them her pussy and how to use it :giggle:
S: you would put your thing in here and that is how you make a baby
Boys: oh wow, can we try? i wanna go first :D

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
The ambiguity of your statement just begs for a joke, but I'll go easy on you: scared of becoming Liam? ;)

Don't mean to scare you even more, but your math is a bit off here... Current rate is roughly 2 calendar years for 1 PD, so - naively assuming no further deterioration and it even continues at all - by 2030 you'd see a dawn of PD 18.
No one will wait another 7 years. The scenario is known - either sex will be introduced ahead of time, or the game will be abandoned when the income from suckers becomes low

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
It is immediately clear that children already have experience fucking milfs))))

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mexican22

mexican22

Jul 21, 2022
you just know they’d convince her to let them stick it in, and somehow get her to agree to no condoms too. probably since she specifically mentioned making babies, and condoms means no babies … so raw is the only way

Reactions: MaliPizdek

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
He told me that one probably one will go and he's not sure which yet... (it sucks), also sucks that we have to wait so long for those, those scenes seem to be far more interesting that current one and the next couple of scenes until we get there. I'm also wondering if anyone else heard anything? Chime in on the topic
I actually quite like the home school/sex ed side job, it's becoming an interesting story path

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes