tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Anybody can get sick, and it can be true. Unfortunately, it's also true that nobody believes liars, even if they eventually do tell the truth. So...
I once learned through the story of the shepherd boy that people should not lie.

And I once felt sympathy for the shepherd boy.

And now, I know that feeling sympathy for the shepherd boy will make all the children in the village as liars as he was.

The shepherd boy simply received the consequences he deserved for his actions.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
by resources I mean real photos taken from Google that I can use with Photoshop; but if you volunteer I could make some requests :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
By all means. I take requests for fan art.
Which was a complete nonsense - just like Dylan's doing the same thing in the bathtub before - and totally spoiled the mood, the rhythm, etc.
OK, we get it: you're trying to painfully slowly hint on the progress, but can it, kindly please, at least make some sense...?
The Dylan route has never made sense. From the prequel onwards
Let's play what if.

What if Sophia had 3 sons and 1 daughter?

Even though they're not, you could easily make Sam and Zach as Sophia's sons.

What amount gets too much?

I think 4 is on the edge of being too many for a story, I think 2 or 3 is best.

So let's say Sam, Dylan and Ellie were Sophia's children.

Do you think the story changes at all? in what way?

I don't think we see Alyssa and Neil as much. Julia would be an only child or there be another character, but to many characters as is, so the best thing would be to cut out the neighbours completely. Julia becomes Emma in Sophia's class. Ellie becomes friends with her and sees her crush on Sophia, there wouldn't be any Julia dating Dylan like we saw with Emma as Julia is not into guys.

I think some things change but most of Sam's scenes are in the main house, so wouldn't change much I think. Maybe some brotherly rivalry over Sophia but it be mostly scenes in the neighbour's house, the lessons would just move to the main house.
Sophia having two twin daughters would be much better

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Please do not mix annual leave with sick leave.
The author of the game does not work for a company or a government agency. The author has a continuous vacation all year. Just don't tell me that the author is sitting at the computer from morning to night)))) The fantasy department is on the 907th floor)))

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Oh fuck ! For a few hours now we have known that GTA 6 will be released before Sophia gets fucked by a man other than her husband!
6? Come on, GTA 7 will also come out before we get some real meat. I'd like to add something : This thread isn't really toxic in the end. PPLZ usually behave well. The issue has always been the same = this thread is filled with pplz who usually whines, (me included), because the ratio

Patience : meaty updates isn't good and worthy. It's getting worse and worse.

No one is asking L&P for a fuck-fest either, but #@% it, it's been +6 years. Isn't it time to finally step up the lewd scenes, remove more side characters, besides the part-time jobs one, even if I like the shota, they are not contributing anything to the mainline) and focus only on the main ones ? Make up some DLC after if you want with any side characters you want, but as of now, they are on par with the main ones, development-wise.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
twin daughters huh? I shall remember that

thanks, glad at least one person replied. thought my post make for an interesting convo in here but nope, mostly ignored lol
I hope you know it's not about your post but rather about people checking out from discussion here. Prolonged waiting fatigue plus some folks behavior takes its toll.
Perhaps subconsciously we're scared of even thinking about more new characters because he can actually add them? And slow development down even more?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes