Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Expected some time in 2025. If ever.
I think we're at a very interesting point in the game's development, in that we've got a pretty good idea now about how L&P operates. And with the effort I've put in over the years in working out the assets he uses, if there's a scene that I'd like to see but wont be in the game in the foreseeable future, I can try my hand at making it myself.

For example, I've been waiting since I first started playing this for Jules' performance of MSND. The assets need have been available for years, and are more or less the same as when Sophia and Liam went to the opera. I more or less gave up hope of seeing it when Sam's concert was announced. At least word of Jules' performance should have come out before, even if it was going to be after the 30 playable days.

Also still waiting for Sophia to teach Ellie about "intimate shaving". Working on my version of the pajama party, and imagining a scene in which the girls are getting naked, notice Ellie and Jules aren't shaved, Ellie rushing to Sophia's bedroom and her pleading "Mom ... the girls wanna lick my pussy, but not until we've shaved ... can I borrow your shaving kit?"

Or whatever. Now that the side jobs have been consigned to oblivion, anything with the old farts or the kiddies is now up to fan art. Although who will be able to identify the kiddies is yet to be seen.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So we're at 90%, and the girls haven't got nekkid yet. Got to be the most boring pajama party yet. I mean ... first teaser for my fan art version was all eight girls in a circle completely nekkid.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
So we're at 90%, and the girls haven't got nekkid yet. Got to be the most boring pajama party yet. I mean ... first teaser for my fan art version was all eight girls in a circle completely nekkid.
The last teaser with Ellie in her underwear excited should have been somewhere in the middle of the event. After that starts the real party… there won’t be any more teasers (I think).

Let’s see if LP will be able to deliver before year end…

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
:love: :love: :love: Progress Report Ver. 0.190. :love: :love: :love:(y)

95% - 90% - 0%
0% - 0%

View attachment 2800743
Progress Report Ver. 0.195.

90% - 85% - 0%
0% - 0% - 50%

View attachment 3149975

*Shared to me by L&P.
One month before v 0.190 was released the progress was at 95% 90%.

Current progress is at 90% 85%.

We will reach the 1 month milestone by Tuesday 12/12. So, after that date if LP progresses the same way he progressed for v 0.190 he should deliver by 12/01/2024

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Progress is always shared here once it is updated. What’s the point of not keeping it public?!
Maybe someone who isn't a supporter on patreon and isn't on this site would want to support only in the month of release.
If that info is not available for him, he will at least get the minimum subscription until the release month. (Just speculation on greed tactics on my part of course)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: p_l_a

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Maybe someone who isn't a supporter on patreon and isn't on this site would want to support only in the month of release.
If that info is not available for him, he will at least get the minimum subscription until the release month. (Just speculation on greed tactics on my part of course)
I don't think so, but if this developer thought so, it's not a good strategy at all.

We know that people don't purchase paid information every month until the release date of a particular movie.

I'm sure there are Patrons who only subscribe in the month an update is released, but I don't think that has anything to do with the progress graph.

They don't have to buy oil to fill the gauge, they just have to wait and see if the dates promised by the developer are met.

This forum will be quieter and I think this developer wants that.
And that will hurt the developer's income in the long run.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes