Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
As long as lp realizes that 4 college age girls that have been drinking have way less morals than a married woman. This update should be OK.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022

I don't know what's going on. After I tried to change the progress display, the entire "About site" has been deleted. And when I try to write something there, no save option is available anymore. Must be some kind of error on Patreon's part.
As long as this error persists, I will try to keep you up to date with such posts.​

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Excuse my lack of visiting this thread, so Pixil still has more interesting content rather than the original, and original dev is keeping 5% ratio per day to translate or another elaborated main thing alike. Wow, just wanted to check what's the actual thing going on. My jesus apostolicus romanae, we're still on fabric, tit and panty. Well, just to wish then good luck to the dev with the lighting and shadows, never ending slow burn dialogs, even more plots and lines.

We will be dead before actual raw good fucking, cuckoo husband does not count, not even good angles, but our fault not learning DAZ. Anyway, surely it's not that bad and I just drank some, so cheers, we all like fabric! Best wishes and plenty of hugs partners!
(omg, there is no progress at all, and 6 years gone away that easy, let's just praise the cow, unbelievable)

Benson20

May 10, 2020

I don't know what's going on. After I tried to change the progress display, the entire "About site" has been deleted. And when I try to write something there, no save option is available anymore. Must be some kind of error on Patreon's part.
As long as this error persists, I will try to keep you up to date with such posts.​
Won't be Sofia in next update ??

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes