Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
AWAM probably the hightest anticipated game in this site regarding with pages (I see 6705 pages) and of course MC is still not fucking.

Game released in 2017 and Sophia -MC- still not fucked with someone other than her husband.

It is clear that Dev is milking the subs.

And I wonder , why continue to pay though ? If you don't show the stick to the Dev, it will take forever.

Let's see after losing half of his subscribers can he still grind it? But for this to happen, people need to force the Dev.

Stop paying and force him. I stopped almost 3 years ago.
I support it.. this is a game of fraud to collect money for those who stupidly danatit on everything they see HAHA those are sheep)) a hundred years have passed as a game of poyevilas and there is no sex scene of Sofia with other guys .. if they don’t shit her husband and Schenu where Sofia told Dylan who did she have sex with except for Liam .. and all .. now in the game everyone is with Sofia and they are doing something either groping, blackmailing, or sneaking around so that she becomes a bitch katori will be a big sell .. no one except Dylan I would say they don’t see a woman in Sofia .. they all hatat her proda is stupid somehow bent over and here’s an example Sam Ellie and Patricia they all hatat use Sofia, I would say like a sex toy .. sort of Dylan somehow tries to look after her like she deserves it. sam ptaetsa prosda quickly spread her legs sophia eta is conspicuous as he always ptaetsa will get her drunk at the first opportunity, and this fool decided the life of his secret girlfriend, what a stupid bitch.. isn’t that so? and Ellie and Patricia Hatat prosda will use her for a group sex and other guys .. and I would say that we will wait for the beginning of our duty until everyone comes along

Reactions: athreusclouds

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
I support it.. this is a game of fraud to collect money for those who stupidly danatit on everything they see HAHA those are sheep)) a hundred years have passed as a game of poyevilas and there is no sex scene of Sofia with other guys .. if they don’t shit her husband and Schenu where Sofia told Dylan who did she have sex with except for Liam .. and all .. now in the game everyone is with Sofia and they are doing something either groping, blackmailing, or sneaking around so that she becomes a bitch katori will be a big sell .. no one except Dylan I would say they don’t see a woman in Sofia .. they all hatat her proda is stupid somehow bent over and here’s an example Sam Ellie and Patricia they all hatat use Sofia, I would say like a sex toy .. sort of Dylan somehow tries to look after her like she deserves it. sam ptaetsa prosda quickly spread her legs sophia eta is conspicuous as he always ptaetsa will get her drunk at the first opportunity, and this fool decided the life of his secret girlfriend, what a stupid bitch.. isn’t that so? and Ellie and Patricia Hatat prosda will use her for a group sex and other guys .. and I would say that we will wait for the beginning of our duty until everyone comes along
it's fucking difficult to read you and the fact that English is not my native language makes it even worse hahaha
but I partially agree.

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
it's fucking difficult to read you and the fact that English is not my native language makes it even worse hahaha
but I partially agree.
My English language is also dicks, I prosda copy and send the court what is printed on the translator and this bitch sometimes translates the dick knows what... prosda this site requires English language, that’s all the problems (n) :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: McZoy

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
AWAM probably the hightest anticipated game in this site regarding with pages (I see 6705 pages) and of course MC is still not fucking.

Game released in 2017 and Sophia -MC- still not fucked with someone other than her husband.

It is clear that Dev is milking the subs.

And I wonder , why continue to pay though ? If you don't show the stick to the Dev, it will take forever.

Let's see after losing half of his subscribers can he still grind it? But for this to happen, people need to force the Dev.

Stop paying and force him. I stopped almost 3 years ago.
First time? :james_franco_in_a_noose:

badasst82

Apr 30, 2018
Hi, I know someone has asked this before. I apologize for that. Does anyone have the links for characters and scenes from Daz3d

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Who needs some stupid game when they can have a ton of teasers :WeSmart:
I'm probably enjoying this update the most out of this playable day, just from doing fan art based on the teasers. That said, I only really needed two - one in the girl's street clothes, and the other in their pajamas, as long as there was a render in Christine's living room.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Good cheese, great wine... I think all that's missing is some bread!
So here is a freshly baked set of information (the latest is from this morning) on v.0.195 that I was able to get directly from L&P with a series of questions I asked him, from time to time, during this last month of development.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great questions and pretty much confirms what I have been saying that the next update is more about furthering Ellie's relationship with Dylan, and most likely making Ellie more accepting of Dylan with her mum (Sophia).

Also, it sounds like this might be the last big event with Christine and Dylan, which suggests I was also right that any character not named Dylan, Ellie or Liam is there to further corrupt Sophia into doing bigger things with Dylan, Ellie or Liam.

If it is the last big event with Christine, that be great as one less character to do updates around.

edit* I was on this forum earlier today and posted this, I saw my post on the thread but it was gone when I logged back in. no idea wtf happened.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2023
Great questions and pretty much confirms what I have been saying that the next update is more about furthering Ellie's relationship with Dylan, and most likely making Ellie more accepting of Dylan with her mum (Sophia).

Also, it sounds like this might be the last big event with Christine and Dylan, which suggests I was also right that any character not named Dylan, Ellie or Liam is there to further corrupt Sophia into doing bigger things with Dylan, Ellie or Liam.

If it is the last big event with Christine, that be great as one less character to do updates around.

edit* I was on this forum earlier today and posted this, I saw my post on the thread but it was gone when I logged back in. no idea wtf happened.
I want to see Sophia/Ellie/Dylan together.:love:

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
but I partially agree.
___________________________________++++++___________________________________________________________

That statement .... That is what you call "getting served"

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
WOW I usually check this thread after 2-3 months and I thought the new update will be almost done :ROFLMAO: . This developer is one of the greatest troller in the history. I dont understand how people are still subscribers to his never ending story
With this game,even if you skip 2 years,you still won't have a full day in the game,to play.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes