yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
You shouldn't pay if someone or something isn't delivering your expectations. Stop being a cow. This is about everything movies series games. I am not paying to Amazon and Netflix after what they did to Rings of Power and Witcher. If I want to watch something, I am pirating.

Use torrent for gods sake. Don't pay them. Games are the same. Don't pay if they are doing bullshits, don't pay if they don't respect the audience.
I support three other devs on their patreon, but would never support this dev. He absolutely can not get his shit straight with the plot or the story archs and is like the IG model to OF model equivalent of AVN's . All talk and no delivery.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-offtopic-discussion.111628/post-12389152

(The contents below are just my thoughts on the contents of the link above.)

1. Christine's event this time ends inside Christine's house.

2. The player can choose between Dylan's perspective and Ellie's perspective. Like a yoga event

3. I divide this into happy endings and bad endings. (I ignore the developer's classification method only in this part)
If Dylan chooses Ellie, it will be a good ending, but it's a bad ending where we can't see anything.
If Dylan chooses a college student or Christine, he will disappoint Ellie, but I think we can see a happy ending.

4. Christine wasn't in Dylan's ending, but now she's part of it.
And Amy can also be added.
New characters and new side events.

6.7. Cell phones (or electronic device) may play a role, but they are not about Ellie.
We might see bikini photos of Christine or college students.

: If you choose Christine or the college student you will see a scene.
But this will disappoint Ellie and motivate the game's developer to create new characters and new side events.

: If you choose Ellie, you won't see any scenes.
And Dylan and Ellie will hold hands and go home to tell Sophia, "Nothing happened."

If my guess is correct, this is not the ending I wanted.
I assumed that nothing would happen between Dylan and Ellie, but I wanted the Dylan/Christine or Dylan/college event to lead to Ellie's jealousy, and Ellie's jealousy to be the starting point for Ellie to see Dylan as a man.

I thought it would make a nice gift for Dylan's fans.

But this developer just found another way to stretch the time and delay the story.

We now have 3 Dylans, 2 Ellie, 2 Aiden, 3 Sophia and 2 Liam, while Larry, Side Job 1 and Side Job 2 are replaced by Christine, Amy and Joey.
(I don't even know how many routes of Sophia)

Good

Last edited:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
The player can choose between Dylan's perspective and Ellie's perspective. Like a yoga event
Except then the choice was between the primary MC and a rising co-MC. Now it's between the co-MC and a rising second co-co-MC :HideThePain:
But this developer just found another way to stretch the time and delay the story.
That too, but I think it's more pragmatic in this case. This event will be used as a filler for the removed problematic events in the Steam version :WeSmart:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-offtopic-discussion.111628/post-12389152

(The contents below are just my thoughts on the contents of the link above.)

1. Christine's event this time ends inside Christine's house.

2. The player can choose between Dylan's perspective and Ellie's perspective. Like a yoga event

3. I divide this into happy endings and bad endings. (I ignore the developer's classification method only in this part)
If Dylan chooses Ellie, it will be a good ending, but it's a bad ending where we can't see anything.
If Dylan chooses a college student or Christine, he will disappoint Ellie, but I think we can see a happy ending.

4. Christine wasn't in Dylan's ending, but now she's part of it.
And Amy can also be added.
New characters and new side events.

6.7. Cell phones (or electronic device) may play a role, but they are not about Ellie.
We might see bikini photos of Christine or college students.

: If you choose Christine or the college student you will see a scene.
But this will disappoint Ellie and motivate the game's developer to create new characters and new side events.

: If you choose Ellie, you won't see any scenes.
And Dylan and Ellie will hold hands and go home to tell Sophia, "Nothing happened."

If my guess is correct, this is not the ending I wanted.
I assumed that nothing would happen between Dylan and Ellie, but I wanted the Dylan/Christine or Dylan/college event to lead to Ellie's jealousy, and Ellie's jealousy to be the starting point for Ellie to see Dylan as a man.

I thought it would make a nice gift for Dylan's fans.

We now have 3 Dylans, 2 Ellie, 2 Aiden, 3 Sophia and 2 Liam, while Larry, Side Job 1 and Side Job 2 are replaced by Christine, Amy and Joey.
(I don't even know how many routes of Sophia)

Good
A bit confusing what you say above… Allow me to clarify it a bit…

1. Story perspective:
There is no POV choice. I.e. if you choose Dylan’s pov you loose Ellie’s pov. Both Parker siblings are the protagonists here. Like in the past where Ellie had to decide forgive/don’t forgive Logan or Dylan had to decide take the blame/don’t take the blame for the cigarette.

2. Good ending/bad ending: choices that bring the Parker siblings closer or choiceswhich get them apart. So if Dylan ends up fucking one of the college girls is considered a bad ending. He is not interested in his sister. If his choices bring him closer to Ellie it is considered a good ending. Their bond becomes stronger (no sex in good ending…).

I believe that this side story is there to explain how the siblings will come closer or get apart from each other and Sophia.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Watch L&P troll us and the only animation is going to be the bottle spinning at 60fps. :p
The infamous slap will probably be one, unpinning buttons by Ellie another, maybe a kiss. I honestly find it super hard to care...

Last edited:
Reactions: McZoy
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes