ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Progress is always shared here once it is updated. What’s the point of not keeping it public?!
Maybe someone who isn't a supporter on patreon and isn't on this site would want to support only in the month of release.
If that info is not available for him, he will at least get the minimum subscription until the release month. (Just speculation on greed tactics on my part of course)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: p_l_a

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Maybe someone who isn't a supporter on patreon and isn't on this site would want to support only in the month of release.
If that info is not available for him, he will at least get the minimum subscription until the release month. (Just speculation on greed tactics on my part of course)
I don't think so, but if this developer thought so, it's not a good strategy at all.

We know that people don't purchase paid information every month until the release date of a particular movie.

I'm sure there are Patrons who only subscribe in the month an update is released, but I don't think that has anything to do with the progress graph.

They don't have to buy oil to fill the gauge, they just have to wait and see if the dates promised by the developer are met.

This forum will be quieter and I think this developer wants that.
And that will hurt the developer's income in the long run.

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I don't think so, but if this developer thought so, it's not a good strategy at all.

We know that people don't purchase paid information every month until the release date of a particular movie.

I'm sure there are Patrons who only subscribe in the month an update is released, but I don't think that has anything to do with the progress graph.

They don't have to buy oil to fill the gauge, they just have to wait and see if the dates promised by the developer are met.

On second thought I think you are right. Even without the progress graph, you can still see when the game is released.

But I why do you think the forum will be quieter? Paid information always leaks as well, just like the teasers.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
On second thought I think you are right. Even without the progress graph, you can still see when the game is released.

But I why do you think the forum will be quieter? Paid information always leaks as well, just like the teasers.
I'm talking about developer policy changes.

The act of sharing is a choice of the person sharing.

But we all know this developer doesn't want it and we're having a conversation about "Why the 'ABOUT' page disappeared."

Last edited:
Reactions: athreusclouds

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
“Create Scene” reached 90% and the last teaser we saw was Ellie staring at Dylan in her bra, panties, and blouse.

There are now approximately 70 renderings left.
there is no evidence that the teasers were updated at the same time as the creation of the scenes. you could have created them 1 month ago and publish them now

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
So we're at 90%, and the girls haven't got nekkid yet. Got to be the most boring pajama party yet. I mean ... first teaser for my fan art version was all eight girls in a circle completely nekkid.
Those teasers of his most likely mean nothing, might cover first 10% of the in-game timeline (hopefully). He's never revealed actual meat of any update before.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
He's proven multiple times thinking is not his thing. Nonetheless, he tries to be clever.
That's why he's planning to move entirely behind the pay wall. Once he secures income from Steam, he'll tighten his grip on Patreon front. I predict unique download links for each user to prevent the leaks.
He hates us so much for calling out his b.s. I can sense it from here...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The last teaser with Ellie in her underwear excited should have been somewhere in the middle of the event. After that starts the real party… there won’t be any more teasers (I think).

Let’s see if LP will be able to deliver before year end…
It's a Dylan event, so my hopes are not high
Those teasers of his most likely mean nothing, might cover first 10% of the in-game timeline (hopefully). He's never revealed actual meat of any update before.
The last Ellie shower was close. At least there was nudity.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes