Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Please do not mix annual leave with sick leave.
The author of the game does not work for a company or a government agency. The author has a continuous vacation all year. Just don't tell me that the author is sitting at the computer from morning to night)))) The fantasy department is on the 907th floor)))

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Oh fuck ! For a few hours now we have known that GTA 6 will be released before Sophia gets fucked by a man other than her husband!
6? Come on, GTA 7 will also come out before we get some real meat. I'd like to add something : This thread isn't really toxic in the end. PPLZ usually behave well. The issue has always been the same = this thread is filled with pplz who usually whines, (me included), because the ratio

Patience : meaty updates isn't good and worthy. It's getting worse and worse.

No one is asking L&P for a fuck-fest either, but #@% it, it's been +6 years. Isn't it time to finally step up the lewd scenes, remove more side characters, besides the part-time jobs one, even if I like the shota, they are not contributing anything to the mainline) and focus only on the main ones ? Make up some DLC after if you want with any side characters you want, but as of now, they are on par with the main ones, development-wise.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
twin daughters huh? I shall remember that

thanks, glad at least one person replied. thought my post make for an interesting convo in here but nope, mostly ignored lol
I hope you know it's not about your post but rather about people checking out from discussion here. Prolonged waiting fatigue plus some folks behavior takes its toll.
Perhaps subconsciously we're scared of even thinking about more new characters because he can actually add them? And slow development down even more?

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
6? Come on, GTA 7 will also come out before we get some real meat. I'd like to add something : This thread isn't really toxic in the end. PPLZ usually behave well. The issue has always been the same = this thread is filled with pplz who usually whines, (me included), because the ratio

Patience : meaty updates isn't good and worthy. It's getting worse and worse.

No one is asking L&P for a fuck-fest either, but #@% it, it's been +6 years. Isn't it time to finally step up the lewd scenes, remove more side characters, besides the part-time jobs one, even if I like the shota, they are not contributing anything to the mainline) and focus only on the main ones ? Make up some DLC after if you want with any side characters you want, but as of now, they are on par with the main ones, development-wise.
this game is not about the sex is about the friends we made along. :)
when gta VIII is out maybe sophie will start having sex with another man/woman for the first time.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
6? Да ладно, GTA 7 тоже выйдет до того, как мы получим настоящее мясо. Я хотел бы кое-что добавить: в конце концов, эта тема на самом деле не токсична. Люди обычно ведут себя хорошо. Проблема всегда была одна и та же = эта ветка заполнена людьми, которые обычно ноют (включая меня), потому что соотношение

обновленияТерпение: мясное - это нехорошо и недостойно. Становится все хуже и хуже.

Никто и не просит L & P устроить трах-фест, но #@% это, прошло +6 лет. Не пора ли, наконец, усилить непристойные сцены, убрать побольше второстепенных персонажей ( помимо тех, кто работает неполный рабочий день, даже если мне нравятся шоты, они ничего не привносят в основную линию [/ ISPOILER]) и сосредоточиться только на главных? После, если хотите, создайте какое-нибудь дополнение с любыми второстепенными персонажами, которых вы хотите, но на данный момент они находятся на одном уровне с основными персонажами с точки зрения разработки.
[/ЦИТАТА]
image.png And it will be as usual))))

Reactions: persephone like you

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Progress Report Ver. 0.195.

85% - 85% - 0%
0% - 0% - 50%

View attachment 3144308
30% to go for CS + RS. 5% is added every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday morning. This should realistically finish by Tuesday 19/12. At best LP needs 2 full weeks to finish Art edit + Programming & Translation. Final testing also needs 2 full days...

If the numbers provided in the progress bar are accurate and if LP works non-stop the project will be complete by 4/1...

A realistic approach says that 25 & 26/12 he will not work. Also 31/12 & 1/1 he will be off. The time to complete AE+PT realistically is 3-4 full weeks (taking this from the last 2 updates) and 3-4 days for final testing. I give him one more week off... Following this approach the project will be complete by 25-31/1...

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
30% to go for CS + RS. 5% is added every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday morning. This should realistically finish by Tuesday 19/12. At best LP needs 2 full weeks to finish Art edit + Programming & Translation. Final testing also needs 2 full days...

If the numbers provided in the progress bar are accurate and if LP works non-stop the project will be complete by 4/1...

A realistic approach says that 25 & 26/12 he will not work. Also 31/12 & 1/1 he will be off. The time to complete AE+PT realistically is 3-4 full weeks (taking this from the last 2 updates) and 3-4 days for final testing. I give him one more week off... Following this approach the project will be complete by 25-31/1...
b228138ca189b63989d295492e8a8b16.gif

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes