Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Dude... Nobody ain't speed up nothing... Still don't get it..?

If the second side job is dropped, it's only because it can't be used on Steam. Same reason he's inflating meaningless but "safe" current event.
He is probably still an inexperienced schoolboy who believes in Santa and that Leslie Nielsen is the president of America)))

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dude... Nobody ain't speed up nothing... Still don't get it..?

If the second side job is dropped, it's only because it can't be used on Steam. Same reason he's inflating meaningless but "safe" current event.
Dropping both side jobs will make no difference to the speed of updates as it is just another band aid fix like the others.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The bottle spin lands towards Ellie again and she is already in her Bra and Panties. Dylan will have to choose what Ellie will remove.
It's really all about spin the bottle.
there's nothing.

It's not even erotic or serious.

If this teaser costs $43.45, isn't that too much?
It's so absurd that all I can do is laugh. :LOL:

Reactions: Abserd Spud

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
To hell with this pathetic charade... No more puzzles, no more pixels, no more humiliation of the real fans who made and elevated him:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, anyone who participates in this hutzpah and has fun at the expense of the rest of this great Community is a worthless piece of shit.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
To hell with this pathetic charade... No more puzzles, no more pixels, no more humiliation of the real fans who made and elevated him:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This Teaser should be for 1 USD. I see nothing hot or sexy in this.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
This Teaser should be for 1 USD. I see nothing hot or sexy in this.
This teaser shouldn't be at all. I reconciled with the fact the development is permanently FUBAR, but 23 teasers (and counting) - it's a new level of mockery... But his paying cult worshippers are FUBAR as well, so no surprise he'll get away with it.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes