Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
To hell with this pathetic charade... No more puzzles, no more pixels, no more humiliation of the real fans who made and elevated him:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
30 euros for a staring contest, being totally optimistic can we assume that this is the moment of the kiss? Because if not, I don't see the point in asking that the teaser not be shared, there is no nudity, there are no tits or asses or pussy, there is nothing, L&P is very paranoid these days. Thanks for sharing

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
To the sound of a music clock...
Dollar.jpg

The Price for such a harmless teaser is outrageous! But what is interessting in the new teaser is that among the attending persons, Christine seems to have some sort of plan, going by how she is depicted. The other two girls are amused by the situation, but Christine simply seems to have more of an agency here.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I don't see the point in asking that the teaser not be shared
It's part of the show, smokes and mirrors. He asked not to share even in pieces, yet immediately someone in the off-topic channel said: "we" are working on the puzzle game. Connect the dots yourself.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
It's part of the show, smokes and mirrors. He asked not to share even in pieces, yet immediately someone in the off-topic channel said: "we" are working on the puzzle game. Connect the dots yourself.
Of course it's all a show, I wouldn't be surprised if L&P is watching everything that happens in this thread and bursts out laughing at everything that something happens, hell I even think there is some other fake account that he uses to generate interest and guide the conversations from time to time, for someone who constantly complains about this place and the rats, he can't stop being here, the man is creepy creepy sadist fellow.

creepy-smile.gif

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Of course it's all a show, I wouldn't be surprised if L&P is watching everything that happens in this thread
That, or he has very detailed reports. Otherwise, how would he know so well what happens here and how?
hell I even think there is some other fake account that he uses to generate interest and guide the conversations from time to time
Perhaps even more than one. I have a handful of good candidates off the cuff.

Reactions: Lederzar

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Two much teasers of a nonsense/ no need/ update which has no relation or connection to the main story line.
A boy and a student... how far can he go!
In this update and in the next update we will not see Sophia. What a big waste of time.
There will be a pigeon in a later update! How he shat on the roof of Sofia's car))))

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes