Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Two much teasers of a nonsense/ no need/ update which has no relation or connection to the main story line.
A boy and a student... how far can he go!
In this update and in the next update we will not see Sophia. What a big waste of time.
There will be a pigeon in a later update! How he shat on the roof of Sofia's car))))

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Rat protection
If the game does not quickly leak into the network, then interest in it will quickly die since the main fan base is pirates! How can LP be such an @...hole with such a considerable amount per month from regular subscribers! Ugh!

Last edited:
Reactions: RCC14 and Sagf

mitanc92

May 8, 2018
Why do I get the feeling that this update from "Lost and Pathetic" is going to be a flop.. The tagline for the past two teasers has been "Remember, sometimes less is more".. and I get the feeling that he is indirectly referring to the update that might not be at the same level as the recently concluded Sophia/Dylan or Sophia/Sam events.. And hence "sometimes less is more" in the context of the whole update

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Why do I get the feeling that this update from "Lost and Pathetic" is going to be a flop.. The tagline for the past two teasers has been "Remember, sometimes less is more".. and I get the feeling that he is indirectly referring to the update that might not be at the same level as the recently concluded Sophia/Dylan or Sophia/Sam events.. And hence "sometimes less is more" in the context of the whole update
The one you called "Lost and Pathetic" has already said that this event will be as hot as Dylan/Sophia part 2.

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
It's from a publicity stunt! I'll show you my left breast, which means you can imagine more than one breast))))

Hate Mee

Jan 9, 2023
The one you called "Lost and Pathetic" has already said that this event will be as hot as Dylan/Sophia part 2.
sept0342 We agree that the Sophia/Sam event was the hottest event ever. But I didn't think the Sophia/Dylan events were that hot compared to the Sophia/sam events. And Compared to the Sophia/Dylan events, the Sophia/Sam event had the best story. Sophia/sam events were very erotic, sensual and very hot events.

L&P could have written a better story for Sophia/Dylan instead of this sex-ed story in the game.

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
sept0342 We agree that the Sophia/Sam event was the hottest event ever. But I didn't think the Sophia/Dylan events were that hot compared to the Sophia/sam events. And Compared to the Sophia/Dylan events, the Sophia/Sam event had the best story. Sophia/sam events were very erotic, sensual and very hot events.

L&P could have written a better story for Sophia/Dylan instead of this sex-ed story in the game.
I saw two images of the 0.190 Dylan/Sophia event before playing it and was surprised, in a good way.

I played version 0.190 with high expectations and was completely disappointed and surprised in a bad way.
(Even though it is a game that uses the same image and the image is in the game)

As this developer said, and as others have said, I thought I might have been disappointed because I looked at the images first, so I did it three times, alternating between playing the game and looking at the images.

But the game was still disappointing and the image was still good.

Naturally, my disappointment with the game wasn't because of the image quality, but because of the text and plot.

I don't know how much life this game has left, but I thought the developer had reached his limit.

Reactions: RCC14 and INOM_18

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
i have a question When did we get new update about sophia /dylan ? anybody know future updates ?
If the developer maintains the current pattern of only having one event per update, it will take approximately 4 to 6 update versions after this update is released and after work on the Steam version is completed before you can see Dylan.

And, excluding the Steam version work period, the average time spent per update is 3 months.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-190-lust-passion.5944/post-8120982

• Wow
Reactions: aJman36
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes