(M RAJJI)

Oct 10, 2023
sept0342 We agree that the Sophia/Sam event was the hottest event ever. But I didn't think the Sophia/Dylan events were that hot compared to the Sophia/sam events. And Compared to the Sophia/Dylan events, the Sophia/Sam event had the best story. Sophia/sam events were very erotic, sensual and very hot events.

L&P could have written a better story for Sophia/Dylan instead of this sex-ed story in the game.
I agree with you. L&P could have written a better romantic story instead of this sex-ed story for Dylan in the game.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I agree with you. L&P could have written a better romantic story instead of this sex-ed story for Dylan in the game.
Bruh... making a direct Love story between mom & son wouldn't look good based on sophia's characteristics. So this sex ed would help her see Dylan more as a man.. it will eventually turn into romantic story once she gets corrupted enough by Dylan. She'll get involved in a dangerous forbidden relationship

Reactions: hzjujk

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Why he hates us so much? Dude thinks he would be millionaire without us whilst all popularity of his gig comes from this thread.
His narcissistic ego is like from here to the Moon and back. He doesn't need any help - neither from "moron" developers, nor from "rat" fanbase.

Edit: direct answer to your question is because here his every b.s. is immediately called out.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes