tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I'm not sure if my calculations are correct, but:

1 British pound = 1.26 dollars

Assuming the number of Patrons is 1900

To be included in the credit, subscribers must spend over £30 (179 people per month)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If there are 179 subscribers paying £30 per monthand all remaining subscribers pay £1 per month = $8,935 per month
If there are 53.7 subscribers (30%) paying £50 per month, 125.3 subscribers paying £30 per month and all remaining subscribers paying £5 per month = $18,962 per month
If there are 17.9 subscribers (10%) paying £50 per month, 161.1 subscribers paying £30 per month and all remaining subscribers paying £10 per month = $28,902 per month

Excludes the assumption that all subscribers named in the credits pay £50 per month.
Excludes the assumption that all subscribers who are not named in the credits pay £15 per month.

I don't know what the prices are in the US.
But although this is a lot of money to me, this developer is still a beggar enough that his fans should worry about this developer's income.

Even when calculated based on minimum income, this developer's salary is in the top 24% in the United States.
And more than 20 years of experience is required.

(It's just an estimate)

Last edited:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I'm not sure if my calculations are correct, but:

1 British pound = 1.26 dollars

Assuming the number of Patrons is 1900

To be included in the credit, subscribers must spend over £30 (179 people per month)

If there are 179 subscribers paying £30 per monthand all remaining subscribers pay £1 per month = $8,935 per month
If there are 53.7 subscribers (30%) paying £50 per month, 125.3 subscribers paying £30 per month and all remaining subscribers paying £5 per month = $18,962 per month
If there are 17.9 subscribers (10%) paying £50 per month, 161.1 subscribers paying £30 per month and all remaining subscribers paying £10 per month = $28,902 per month

Excludes the assumption that all subscribers named in the credits pay £50 per month.
Excludes the assumption that all subscribers who are not named in the credits pay £15 per month.

I don't know what the prices are in the US.
But although this is a lot of money to me, this developer is still a beggar enough that his fans should worry about this developer's income.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even when calculated based on minimum income, this developer's salary is in the top 24% in the United States.
And more than 20 years of experience is required.

But this developer is still poor.

(It's just an estimate)
Which reminds me of this mystery I brought up a while ago: don't they use CHF (Swiss Frank) in Switzerland? :unsure::sneaky::poop:
ezgif-5-9b40f9c587.gif

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'd be interested to see this page in two years so we can note the % turnover as sub numbers change/drop.

Credit card expiration dates will eventually stop zombie supporters from contributing to any creator and neither of us can identify who is an active sub versus a zombie sub from this image.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I'd be interested to see this page in two years so we can note the % turnover as sub numbers change/drop.

Credit card expiration dates will eventually stop zombie supporters from contributing to any creator and neither of us can identify who is an active sub versus a zombie sub from this image.

Cheers!! :coffee:
I'd say after six years you have enough data to extrapolate on the next two. Zombies may go away, but will the Kirils..?
Also, PayPal linked to a chequing account never expires. He'll be just fine. Cheers!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: tofhdns
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes