mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
No, it's not sad. It's the best decision he's made in years. Anyone with eyes can tell you the second side job is an attempt at something likely to get L&P arrested.

Officially it's being removed to speed up development, but you can tell it's because he knows full well that with the Steam release planned, his chances of the game being removed from Steam and/or Patreon increase.
I don't give two shits about the pedo side job, but the old men side job removal is just sad.
They deserved to die after fucking that beauty.

Sonny86

Feb 25, 2021
Let's just hope with dev dropping some of the side stories! Hopefully it will be a turbo charged year this year and getting this story moving along at a good pace. Maybe we could get at least a couple of play days in by years end!!

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
i have to kill your dream. is more a Sophie/Ellie in the future.L&P always said for dylan is Sophie OR ellie not both.:(
L&P has decades to change his mind...

I can see him including this in either near end AVN content or one of the so-called DLC projects...

If I'm still here and able to enjoy AWAM in the 2050's, I think I'll be fine with one or the other and get the threesome from a fan remake (because the DLC will be out in 2060+ :eek: ).

Cheers!! :coffee:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't give two shits about the pedo side job, but the old men side job removal is just sad.
They deserved to die after fucking that beauty.
I'm not sure the first side job is going to be removed. People said it was, but when I checked the actual word from L&P, it only referred to the 2nd side job being removed.

As I mentioned some time ago, I was at the time quite angry with Dylan fans causing the Twist to be removed. But with the current arguments over plots that don't do anything to advance Sophia's corruption, I can now appreciate that the Twist was only ever really story for story's sake.

So ironically, now I have to flip and argue that it was right after all to remove the Twist, even if for the wrong reasons.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Let's just hope with dev dropping some of the side stories! Hopefully it will be a turbo charged year this year and getting this story moving along at a good pace. Maybe we could get at least a couple of play days in by years end!!
Saying this, after this whole update had like one lewd scene? (the things that happened during truth or dare should not be considered lewd scenes) You are almost delusional. But yeah, hope dies last.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
i have to kill your dream. is more a Sophie/Ellie in the future.L&P always said for dylan is Sophie OR ellie not both.:(
My dream is kill-proof! Way, way down the line maybe. Hey, perhaps IF that sneaky L&P said that there would be no Dylan/Ellie/Sophia three way, he just didn’t want to divulge that there would be a Dylan/Ellie/Sophia/Patricia four-way! :love: My dream lives!

muteli1234

Aug 2, 2023
Guys, I am getting errors in bathtub scenes, when Sophia trys to jerk off Dylan, I guess animations are not running, could you help me out? please

muteli1234

Aug 2, 2023
Guys, I am getting errors in bathtub scenes like BBCODE or smth like that when Sophia trys to jerk off Dylan, I guess animations are not running, could you help me out? please

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, that update was a mixed bag!

On the positive side, beside the pic quality which is great as usual, is that this party update was a LOT better than many updates in the past, just look at the completely unneeded hairdresser visit! Also it is clear now that Christine likes Dylan and Ellie very much. She has some ideas which could be really interesting if the game reaches these stages at all.
On the negative side, once again, there was just barely visible progress for Dylan with Christine and Ellie. While there was movement, it was not enough and we also did not get an explanation for why Ellie dislikes her brother this much.

The Dylan/Christine/Ellie arc has potential, but it might be years until there is more progress.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes