StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I'm going to disagree with part of your post...

You can discount what happened in Truth or Dare all you want.

I mean - Not lewd scenes ... on what planet??

I won't discount those scenes and I think many of the different parts of the truth or dare extravaganza were Hot!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't believe that the dev dropping the side stories will turbo charge anything.

I Do think the TOD game gave us more sexy time events - certainly what I would call at least one large lewd scene with multiple lewd events - than any individual update in the past.

The 'icing' ;) on the cake was the grand finale where Christine gives Dylan a BJ and cums while she swallows, while Ellie masturbates watching Christine giving oral to Dylan.

I think we will get 2-3 more updates from L&P for the rest of RL 2024 and I'm not sure if one of them will top this update for all the heat it included.

Cheers!! :coffee:
As far as I am concerned, your "grand finale" counts at most as a generous, 2 scenes in other games, due to bj and masturbation. The ToD was just as usual a giant tease, wouldn't call those lewd scenes. Yes, everything was written well etc., but come on...

Reactions: Alley_Cat and MixQQ

abram1

May 24, 2020
What is the difference between shota/loli and pedophilia/pedophilic content?
The difference is that under 16 can get you 20 in the real world, if you follow my drift. That, apparently, excludes Epstein's buddies, the list of child molesters is so disheartening that mass media kinda avoids that topic, scared to dig up well-loved names there. One of the pillars of the modern world might be rotten to the core.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
This is no longer needed as Ren'Py 8.1.3 has it natively.

The videos seem to use a lot of CPU on decode/playback. Free up more CPU by closing your browser in particular plus anything else that's eating up cycles. Of course if your CPU is shitty enough, like mine, that won't be enough.

You can try a custom built ffmpeg MMX enabled Ren'Py lib/ for either Linux or Windows. Caveat is I built it without any of the SDKs. It did have a seg fault with Jessica's poke video (worked 2nd time), but it seemed fine otherwise. I did not replay the entire game with it. YYMV.

Linux users may need to rename Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/renpy to Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/Ripples.
Windows users do nothing :WaitWhat: or possibly rename & move Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-windows-x86_64/renpy.exe to Ripples-0.4.5-pc/Ripples.exe.
Custom lib - MMX enabled, but no SDKs (Ren'Py 8.0.x)[Linux/Win]

Download (28 meg) PIXELDRAIN /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
86ce883a6c9ee7c3e84a27c414d0fbe7e142e88ccf2482a9dedfd54fffc82149 renpy-8.0.3-noSDKs-mmx.zip
I'm having laggy animations again with this new renpy version, could you make another custom for the renpy version of the last update of this game, please? Sorry to bother you again, I hope is not too much trouble. :)

Jan 7, 2021
How tf is this game hasn't been removed from Patreon yet? While so many good developers' games are being removed for nothing?

There's all kinds of shit in this. Incest, underage characters, school setting( trust me this is a real one ), blackmail, etc.....

I am not complaining about the content I listed above, but... Fucking dumbass Patreon! If you're going to allow it, allow them all! THIS MAKES NO SENSE AND NOT FAIR!

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
After two years and 1 month, PD13 has finally finished, it is really absurd with 30 playable days to invest all that time on just one PD, we will see what PD 14 brings us, if L&P maintains what it said in June 2022 when it gave a preview of what we could have or if he will make changes.

View attachment 3242764

The update was very good, I was surprised by the animations, very good quality better than I expected, the screwed thing as always is the development time, 4 months + is too long but I guess there is no solution, L&P is not going to change anything and everything will remain the same.

Kudos to those who support this VN despite everything, your balls are made of steel.
So next update will be another lesbian shit..

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
I'm having laggy animations again with this new renpy version, could you make another custom for the renpy version of the last update of this game, please? Sorry to bother you again, I hope is not too much trouble. :)
This one is Ren'Py 8.1.1. You quite possibly can get away with downloading the and copying its lib/ folder overwriting A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.195-pc/lib/. I tried it with a whole one video in another Ren'Py 8.1.1 game. However, there has been more code churn in renpy-build between the two versions. Meaning greater chances of bugs/crashing.

Otherwise I have one over here. Again, built it without any of the SDKs. Its own increased chance of bugs/crashing...

Reactions: ashitanojoe

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
This one is Ren'Py 8.1.1. You quite possibly can get away with downloading the and copying its lib/ folder overwriting A_Wife_And_Mother_Part_2-0.195-pc/lib/. I tried it with a whole one video in another Ren'Py 8.1.1 game. However, there has been more code churn in renpy-build between the two versions. Meaning greater chances of bugs/crashing.

Otherwise I have one over here. Again, built it without any of the SDKs. Its own increased chance of bugs/crashing...
ashitanojoe I'll make L&P upgrade to 8.1.3.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
Shota, as I understand it, are men over the age of 18 that look like boys. Which is fine and I have no problems with. But that is not what is happening in the second side job. They are characters that look and act under the age of consent and most certainly under the age of 18.

As for how to corrupt Sophia without the side jobs, that's easy - Patricia. She's done more to corrupt Sophia than any other character, including Aiden. It's Patricia that gets Sophia naked for Dylan's first look at a real pussy. And gives her the courage to get naked in front of Sam (you need to do the first two Patricia events to get the last Sam event), and for Ellie to get her first kiss.
you don't even know the meaning of shota so if i were you i will go easy on the comments, shota is short for shotacon, it does not mean men over the age of 18 that look like boys, it's older women like milf having sex with under age boys, like teacher and student, it's a fetish, it's the most exciting part in this game.

Reactions: Toushiro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes