sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
In 0.195 I can't get alcohol. Neither asking for help to the mysterious man nor the blond girl or showing Dylan's fake ID card. Somebody can help...?

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
In 0.195 I can't get alcohol. Neither asking for help to the mysterious man nor the blond girl or showing Dylan's fake ID card. Somebody can help...?
It has nothing to do with the above, but I remembered it because of the above.

Dylan could not buy alcohol in version 0.195, but he could enter the club and drink alcohol in version 0.190.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this developer maintains at least some consistency.

And one thing that doesn't matter.

Dylan can't enter the club.
(I've had to argue about this before, but I don't want to argue anymore, because it's already over)

Reactions: jérh

alexandro1969

Jul 14, 2019

JackWheel

May 4, 2017
Hi, I have tried several times to get both events, Dylan's and Sam's, but, if you activate Sam's full event with the drawing of Sophia naked with the cello, I can't get Dylan's full event in the bathtub and vice versa if I do all the steps in the park to get Dylan's event in the bathtub, Sam's event stops before Sophia gets completely undressed.
I should add that when there was the photoshop I chose Dylan not share. Is this the mistake?

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
Hello all! Good. I come to leave a brief comment this time.
First of all, the new .195 update, unlike what some people think, seemed to me to be of good quality, even despite the absence of who should be the EXCLUSIVE character of the plot, which is Sophia.

The best thing, I think by far, was the discovery of Aime, who despite considering Dylan still "young" in age, exposed to him all the intensity of her stunning physique (even hotter than Sophía at her age, at least for those who we like certain features of the Latin female physique). It would really be a waste not to link Aime with Dylan again, clearly she is "the" girl he chose, even he rated Aime's breasts as slightly larger and just as soft as his very bitchy mommy's.

At the same time, I remember again, and I share an image that already acquires historical overtones due to the slowness in which this game is developing, that it is incredible that it has not hurried more in the way of Aiden's tasks... for which Of course, the developer needs a little more creative effort, thinking of new ideas, that is, trying a little more than with very basic and "silly" actions among teenagers (Despite the wonder that he presented to us in Aime).

The erotic intensity of the constant physical exposure that Sophia suffers before the clear supremacy of Aiden, supported by the black boy with the big dick, can reach truly magnificent levels. And after this episode, it is obvious that the next task will involve Sophía's total nudity before the two of them, or perhaps before the entire gang, minimally with HJ and groping and sucking on her breasts in large quantities.

That is probably an exact reason to slow down these tasks indefinitely... and let years pass, literally, wasting time on developments that, although they are graphically very good, argumentatively border on the pathetic.

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
It has nothing to do with the above, but I remembered it because of the above.

Dylan could not buy alcohol in version 0.195, but he could enter the club and drink alcohol in version 0.190.
I hope this developer maintains at least some consistency.

And one thing that doesn't matter.

Dylan can't enter the club.
(I've had to argue about this before, but I don't want to argue anymore, because it's already over)
Ok, thank you. The problem is that 0.195 and 0.190 are alternative versions, mutually incompatible. Getting alcohol at the club relates to a date Dylan has with his mother instead going to Christine's Party.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Ok, thank you. The problem is that 0.195 and 0.190 are alternative versions, mutually incompatible. Getting alcohol at the club relates to a date Dylan has with his mother instead going to Christine's Party.
I expected someone to say this.

This isn't about Dylan's character, it's about worldview.

Dylan, who went to the club, and Dylan, who failed to buy alcohol, are both minors.

And if you've seen the video, you'll know that the club manager checks ID.

Last edited:

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
Another thing, a no small detail. In front of such semi-naked females, or having Aime naked, squeezing her breasts, groping her entire ass, does Dylan still think about comparing herself with his mother's body...? Don't we realize, at once, that we are in the presence of a perverted patient, with clear manipulative traits typical of a psychopath?

A potential obsessive = Dylan

If the "grace" of the game is to empower and present a deteriorated mind as a "winner"... wow... as one would say in classic movies, "I have no more questions, Mr. Judge" LOL

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Another thing, a no small detail. In front of such semi-naked females, or having Aime naked, squeezing her breasts, groping her entire ass, does Dylan still think about comparing herself with his mother's body...? Don't we realize, at once, that we are in the presence of a perverted patient, with clear manipulative traits typical of a psychopath?

A potential obsessive = Dylan

If the "grace" of the game is to empower and present a deteriorated mind as a "winner"... wow... as one would say in classic movies, "I have no more questions, Mr. Judge" LOL
Or Dylan is too young.

Even as he drinks and plays with naked girls, he thinks about his mother's breasts. Like a mama's boy

Deniroeste

Apr 10, 2023
Or Dylan is too young.

Even as he drinks and plays with naked girls, he thinks about his mother's breasts. Like a mama's boy

1. Of course, in reality he is too young, but he is very horny and with very wrong motivation caused by the terrible "explicit sexual education" that his bitchie mother understands as "normal" :)

2. Sure! He is his mommy's boy... who obsessively seeks a return to breastfeeding... and fantasizes about fucking his mommy completely. All very "usual" LOL

(I hope the internet still exists, so I can see a bit of recovery in the argumentative level of the game ;-) )

Reactions: tofhdns

lapalapa

Sep 17, 2018
When was the first time Ellie saw Dylan's dick, or did the developer miss the opportunity to show us?

Since Ellie was consistently conscious...

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
1. Of course, in reality he is too young, but he is very horny and with very wrong motivation caused by the terrible "explicit sexual education" that his bitchie mother understands as "normal" :)

2. Sure! He is his mommy's boy... who obsessively seeks a return to breastfeeding... and fantasizes about fucking his mommy completely. All very "usual" LOL

(I hope the internet still exists, so I can see a bit of recovery in the argumentative level of the game ;-) )
Dylan is currently two years away from graduating high school, but when I said "too young," I meant he was like an elementary school student.

• Sad
Reactions: MixQQ

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
When was the first time Ellie saw Dylan's dick, or did the developer miss the opportunity to show us?

Since Ellie was consistently conscious...
When Dylan was taking a shower, the bathroom door was unlocked, so Ellie accidentally opened the door and saw it. maybe
(There is no image file)

If not then this was the first time Ellie had ever seen Dylan's cock.

Reactions: lapalapa

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
This game covers every single damn fetish I have, waiting for updates is torture lol.
I was a patron in my day, for that very reason, My mom looked like Sophia in body and a bit of face when she was younger (33-36 years old), that's what got me, Plus I've witnessed all sorts of embarrassing erotic things from her in my life.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes