Vigeous

May 3, 2021
How tf is this game hasn't been removed from Patreon yet? While so many good developers' games are being removed for nothing?

There's all kinds of shit in this. Incest, underage characters, school setting( trust me this is a real one ), blackmail, etc.....

I am not complaining about the content I listed above, but... Fucking dumbass Patreon! If you're going to allow it, allow them all! THIS MAKES NO SENSE AND NOT FAIR!
That's because he doesn't upload this version you're seeing in Patreon. He uploads a version called DOL where the characters look older and he removes the shota content from it.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
How tf is this game hasn't been removed from Patreon yet? While so many good developers' games are being removed for nothing?

There's all kinds of shit in this. Incest, underage characters, school setting( trust me this is a real one ), blackmail, etc.....

I am not complaining about the content I listed above, but... Fucking dumbass Patreon! If you're going to allow it, allow them all! THIS MAKES NO SENSE AND NOT FAIR!
I don't know what you're talking about. they're adopted... they're not underage, they're vertically challenged college kids. Extortion is not blackmail. this game is totally fair and it makes perfect sense in the real world setting.
Patreon is our lord and master... ALL HAIL PATREON :sneaky:

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
You may continu and tell us
My mom has model looks (she is Ukrainian), big breasts (this is one of the reasons for my fetish, I love female breasts), trim body, brown hair, symmetrical face, beautiful.
When I was 12, she modeled in lingerie (for a local store, as I knew she took pictures of herself in lingerie for my aunt, it was a group on a VK site, my friends knew about it too).
Often dressed in sexy clothes, for example tank top t-shirt with a big cleveage and jeans, she liked to dress very sexy, directly aggressive, then over time I began to feel sexually attracted, and let's just say that during this period I began to realize that I was not the only one who felt sexually attracted to her.
Plus the very incidents in life pushed me to fetishes, I couldn't help but feel attracted to her, I saw young guys around 20 years old coming up to her on vacation to get acquainted (she ignored them), and it was in front of my eyes, I constantly felt pressure and jealousy.
I will say that many things in the game very much echo my life, but in the game they are embellished 100 times more.
I have a lot of stories in which I was a witness, but to tell them I do not see the point, I would not be interested, and it is already offtopic some kind of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Herr Mannelig

Feb 25, 2022
Hello all! Good. I come to leave a brief comment this time.
First of all, the new .195 update, unlike what some people think, seemed to me to be of good quality, even despite the absence of who should be the EXCLUSIVE character of the plot, which is Sophia.

The best thing, I think by far, was the discovery of Aime, who despite considering Dylan still "young" in age, exposed to him all the intensity of her stunning physique (even hotter than Sophía at her age, at least for those who we like certain features of the Latin female physique). It would really be a waste not to link Aime with Dylan again, clearly she is "the" girl he chose, even he rated Aime's breasts as slightly larger and just as soft as his very bitchy mommy's.

At the same time, I remember again, and I share an image that already acquires historical overtones due to the slowness in which this game is developing, that it is incredible that it has not hurried more in the way of Aiden's tasks... for which Of course, the developer needs a little more creative effort, thinking of new ideas, that is, trying a little more than with very basic and "silly" actions among teenagers (Despite the wonder that he presented to us in Aime).

The erotic intensity of the constant physical exposure that Sophia suffers before the clear supremacy of Aiden, supported by the black boy with the big dick, can reach truly magnificent levels. And after this episode, it is obvious that the next task will involve Sophía's total nudity before the two of them, or perhaps before the entire gang, minimally with HJ and groping and sucking on her breasts in large quantities.

That is probably an exact reason to slow down these tasks indefinitely... and let years pass, literally, wasting time on developments that, although they are graphically very good, argumentatively border on the pathetic.
I agree, I liked this update, being a milf lover I thought it wouldn't interest me that much, but I changed my mind

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
It has nothing to do with the above, but I remembered it because of the above.

Dylan could not buy alcohol in version 0.195, but he could enter the club and drink alcohol in version 0.190.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this developer maintains at least some consistency.

And one thing that doesn't matter.

Dylan can't enter the club.
(I've had to argue about this before, but I don't want to argue anymore, because it's already over)
I guess I remember that Dylan doesn't drink alcohol in the club.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
After two years and 1 month, PD13 has finally finished, it is really absurd with 30 playable days to invest all that time on just one PD, we will see what PD 14 brings us, if L&P maintains what it said in June 2022 when it gave a preview of what we could have or if he will make changes.

View attachment 3242764

The update was very good, I was surprised by the animations, very good quality better than I expected, the screwed thing as always is the development time, 4 months + is too long but I guess there is no solution, L&P is not going to change anything and everything will remain the same.

Kudos to those who support this VN despite everything, your balls are made of steel.
Not really. There's one thing that will change. The game will only be available online from now on. Looks like our boy has been intensively working on making the life difficult for pirates, instead of finding ways to speeding up the development. Whatever!

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
In the good wife route nothing happend in the whole part 2. That is, what need to kick out, not the side jobs. :rolleyes:
And what does it means "kick out"? The side jobs get some good ending event, or just simply won't mention again?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes