PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
As far as I am concerned, your "grand finale" counts at most as a generous, 2 scenes in other games, due to bj and masturbation. The ToD was just as usual a giant tease, wouldn't call those lewd scenes. Yes, everything was written well etc., but come on...
It looks like we have different definitions of what constitutes a lewd scene.

So we disagree - and I am fine with that, as it leaves each of us to decide for ourselves whether or not the TOD included lewd content/a scene/scenes.

I'll let my posted images speak for my point of view.

Cheers!! :coffee:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
So next update will be another lesbian shit..
Maybe it is a kink you don't enjoy.

Some of us enjoy the lesbian scenes as well as the lesbian path.

I happen to enjoy most of the AWAM paths with my primary issue being Very slow development - which is a constant comment on this thread so I'm stepping away from that particular dead horse (for now ;)).

If you don't like lesbian content - I recommend that you skip that content or ignore that update (if the entire update is lesbian-focused).

If you are truly offended by lesbian content, then AWAM is not for you as it is can be integral part of this story and the evolution of both Sophia and Ellie - two members of the 4 member Parker family that this AVN is centered on.

It will certainly be part of the dev's development schedule, delaying other content much like this update delayed Sophia content - part of the price we pay to play AWAM.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What is the difference between shota/loli and pedophilia/pedophilic content?
Shota/Loli look like children. Pedo are children.
Shotacon means milf and boys, older women and under age boys. It's a psychological issue i guess, mostly have to do with guys who have unmet childhood love from their mother
So you're saying shota are boys that are kids, and anyone with the kink are pedophiles?
Hello, can someone tell me or show me what will be the next updates? Thanks
https://f95zone.to/posts/8120982/

• Red Heart
Reactions: Legato93

toxinn666

Jul 17, 2022
at the moment only people who pay for the patreon are able to play it ? Because I cant go further than 0.190. I can unlock the scenes and view them in the menu though. If thats the case, when will we get full 0.195 update where everyone can play it ?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
at the moment only people who pay for the patreon are able to play it ? Because I cant go further than 0.190. I can unlock the scenes and view them in the menu though. If thats the case, when will we get full 0.195 update where everyone can play it ?
If you downloaded v0.195, you can play it. If your own saves don't have any new content, it's because the route you're on doesn't involve the latest scene as it's a different path. If that's the case, you can play it via gallery inside the game or start a new playthrough following the requirements to get on the correct route.

Yes, it sucks that several routes have zero content for ages and it makes many peoples saves and playthroughs entirely useless. I've personally been playing the game via gallery for the past 2 years as there's no new content for my saves. Actually... the new update could possibly be on my route, but I can't even tell anymore as it's been so long since I loaded my stuff.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes