Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can someobody tell me this update only contain scene of dylan with 4 girls or also new scene with sofia.
It's a bonus storyline, so by definition doesn't have Sophia.
Where do I begin, disappointed that theredetour was no Sophia in this update, I was hoping for a detour from the party, as Sophia learned Ellie broke up cause Logan was with another person girl. So they get da text that a super MILF crashed the Frat beach bash and is drunk as hell!!!
It was a fantasy hope but not to be. Animations are good, but I can't see how it will further the main storyline.
That's because it wont ever further the main storyline. Of either Dylan or Ellie. It's completely pointless for both of them.
If the blowjob event was Dylan and Julia (Sam’s sister) it would make sense but Christine???

LP? Who the fuck is christine?
Dude, Jules is a lesbian. No fucking way in hell she'd give a BJ to anyone, let alone Dylan.

Christine however, is one of Ellie's friends we know little about, other than she goes to Ellie's school and dance class. And she showers with her mother on occasion and has heart-shaped pubes.

That she might be a complete slut that cheats on her boyfriend (Trevor or whatever) is completely up for debate. As much as I despise the latest update, that she's a slutty whore is something I have the least issue with. If Christine wants to Nade Jump Dylan, then good on Dylan.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2021
Dude, Jules is a lesbian. No fucking way in hell she'd give a BJ to anyone, let alone Dylan.

Christine however, is one of Ellie's friends we know little about, other than she goes to Ellie's school and dance class. And she showers with her mother on occasion and has heart-shaped pubes.

That she might be a complete slut that cheats on her boyfriend (Trevor or whatever) is completely up for debate. As much as I despise the latest update, that she's a slutty whore is something I have the least issue with. If Christine wants to Nade Jump Dylan, then good on Dylan.
Jules lesbian is great. In most case lesbians are bisexual, i saw a scene Dylan watch Jules in shower.
Lp is implementing something here.

Christine is slut, i have no problem with it whatsoever but Christine is sidekick, she don’t have enough potential to stand before Ellie or Sophia.

Mar 5, 2021
Dylan is protagonist atm. It would be perfect if he cucks Sam. Sam and Neil must be cucked.
(As we know Dylan and Sophia is not happening soon) So LP should not waste time on Christine cuz there are hotter storylines.

Reactions: Tytus deZoo

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can someobody tell me this update only contain scene of dylan with 4 girls or also new scene with sofia.
It's a bonus storyline, so by definition doesn't have Sophia.
Where do I begin, disappointed that theredetour was no Sophia in this update, I was hoping for a detour from the party, as Sophia learned Ellie broke up cause Logan was with another person girl. So they get da text that a super MILF crashed the Frat beach bash and is drunk as hell!!!
It was a fantasy hope but not to be. Animations are good, but I can't see how it will further the main storyline.
That's because it wont ever further the main storyline. Of either Dylan or Ellie. It's completely pointless for both of them.
If the blowjob event was Dylan and Julia (Sam’s sister) it would make sense but Christine???

LP? Who the fuck is christine?

That she might be a complete slut that cheats on her boyfriend (Trevor or whatever) is completely up for debate. As much as I despise the latest update, that she's a slutty whore is something I have the least issue with. Good on Dylan in that regard as far as I'm concerned.
Jules lesbian is great. In most case lesbians are bisexual, i saw a scene Dylan watch Jules in shower.
Lp is implementing something here.

Christine is slut, i have no problem with it whatsoever but Christine is sidekick, she don’t have enough potential to stand before Ellie or Sophia.
Obviously. My only point is that Dylan getting some isn't entirely out of plot. Same as Sophia setting Dylan up with Emma. I like Dylan and will set him up with anyone; it's just that the current options are only available if you're playing the Dylan route.

My ideal would be to set Dylan up with Marie, I'm just not willing to play the Dylan POV to make it happen.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Dylan is protagonist atm. It would be perfect if he cucks Sam. Sam and Neil must be cucked.
(As we know Dylan and Sophia is not happening soon) So LP should not waste time on Christine cuz there are hotter storylines.
Dylan is not the protagonist of the game, not now and not ever although that little shit's hardcore fans would wish it was true. The entire dylan/other girls content is just a bonus storyline(Skippable) and doesn't have any major impact on main storyline whatsoever. The only reason why people feel like Dylan's a second MC and all is because the way the game is updated, If this were to be updated like it used to be before, this entire bonus storyline would've been just a blip on the radar.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Saying this, after this whole update had like one lewd scene? (the things that happened during truth or dare should not be considered lewd scenes) You are almost delusional. But yeah, hope dies last.
I'm going to disagree with part of your post...

You can discount what happened in Truth or Dare all you want.

I mean - Not lewd scenes ... on what planet??

I won't discount those scenes and I think many of the different parts of the truth or dare extravaganza were Hot!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't believe that the dev dropping the side stories will turbo charge anything.

I Do think the TOD game gave us more sexy time events - certainly what I would call at least one large lewd scene with multiple lewd events - than any individual update in the past.

The 'icing' ;) on the cake was the grand finale where Christine gives Dylan a BJ and cums while she swallows, while Ellie masturbates watching Christine giving oral to Dylan.

I think we will get 2-3 more updates from L&P for the rest of RL 2024 and I'm not sure if one of them will top this update for all the heat it included.

Cheers!! :coffee:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I'm going to disagree with part of your post...

You can discount what happened in Truth or Dare all you want.

I mean - Not lewd scenes ... on what planet??

I won't discount those scenes and I think many of the different parts of the truth or dare extravaganza were Hot!!

I don't believe that the dev dropping the side stories will turbo charge anything.

I Do think the TOD game gave us more sexy time events - certainly what I would call at least one large lewd scene with multiple lewd events - than any individual update in the past.

The 'icing' ;) on the cake was the grand finale where Christine gives Dylan a BJ and cums while she swallows, while Ellie masturbates watching Christine giving oral to Dylan.

I think we will get 2-3 more updates from L&P for the rest of RL 2024 and I'm not sure if one of them will top this update for all the heat it included.

Cheers!! :coffee:
As far as I am concerned, your "grand finale" counts at most as a generous, 2 scenes in other games, due to bj and masturbation. The ToD was just as usual a giant tease, wouldn't call those lewd scenes. Yes, everything was written well etc., but come on...

Reactions: Alley_Cat and MixQQ

abram1

May 24, 2020
What is the difference between shota/loli and pedophilia/pedophilic content?
The difference is that under 16 can get you 20 in the real world, if you follow my drift. That, apparently, excludes Epstein's buddies, the list of child molesters is so disheartening that mass media kinda avoids that topic, scared to dig up well-loved names there. One of the pillars of the modern world might be rotten to the core.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
This is no longer needed as Ren'Py 8.1.3 has it natively.

The videos seem to use a lot of CPU on decode/playback. Free up more CPU by closing your browser in particular plus anything else that's eating up cycles. Of course if your CPU is shitty enough, like mine, that won't be enough.

You can try a custom built ffmpeg MMX enabled Ren'Py lib/ for either Linux or Windows. Caveat is I built it without any of the SDKs. It did have a seg fault with Jessica's poke video (worked 2nd time), but it seemed fine otherwise. I did not replay the entire game with it. YYMV.

Linux users may need to rename Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/renpy to Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/Ripples.
Windows users do nothing :WaitWhat: or possibly rename & move Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-windows-x86_64/renpy.exe to Ripples-0.4.5-pc/Ripples.exe.
Custom lib - MMX enabled, but no SDKs (Ren'Py 8.0.x)[Linux/Win]

Download (28 meg) PIXELDRAIN /

86ce883a6c9ee7c3e84a27c414d0fbe7e142e88ccf2482a9dedfd54fffc82149 renpy-8.0.3-noSDKs-mmx.zip
I'm having laggy animations again with this new renpy version, could you make another custom for the renpy version of the last update of this game, please? Sorry to bother you again, I hope is not too much trouble. :)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes