Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Stop talking in THIS thread about THAT game. It's bad luck. :D
Only reason I do is that there was a dev that was seeing that his game was taking exceedingly longer and longer to put out updates, he was getting burnt out, so told his supporters he was getting additional help with coding in order to make things simpler.

And did it.

If L&P doesn't want to learn from others doing what he isn't going to, that's not my fault. I tried to point him in the right direction.
This developer is a true genius... How does he know how to divert attention when he intends to delay the launch of his game, he does it in a magnificent way, he takes surveys and asks his addicts which Sofia they like, Sofia a, Sofia B , Sofia C and thus begins the great debate, the darker-skinned Sofia the lighter-skinned Sofia... if it is Genesis 6, 7, 8 or nine or who knows if one version is compatible or not compatible with the other and This is how time passes, everyone giving their opinion, everyone debating, and the payers paying, happy and happy because the developer humbly asks all his followers how they would like it to be... social engineering, gentlemen of the best, perfect
FYI, there was no Genesis 6 or 7. It went straight from Genesis 3 to Genesis 8
A cat among pigeons
Wasn't me!!

Reactions: palmtrees89

vjmaddox

Jun 16, 2018
1707201304488.png 1707201361010.png
1st image is c and 2nd is b

C her nostrils are bigger looks awkward and Ifeel it looks like previous sofia model there is no difference
B her nostrils are normal but the skin tone is dusky and this is the skin tone of her daughter (Ellie) that makes sense
A looks like some new character for me so i didnt consider

Reactions: jérh

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
This developer is a true genius... How does he know how to divert attention when he intends to delay the launch of his game, he does it in a magnificent way, he takes surveys and asks his addicts which Sofia they like, Sofia a, Sofia B , Sofia C and thus begins the great debate, the darker-skinned Sofia the lighter-skinned Sofia... if it is Genesis 6, 7, 8 or nine or who knows if one version is compatible or not compatible with the other and This is how time passes, everyone giving their opinion, everyone debating, and the payers paying, happy and happy because the developer humbly asks all his followers how they would like it to be... social engineering, gentlemen of the best, perfect
wolf02.gif

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Please write here later what the voting results will be and which model the players will choose.
;)

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a stupid question!
We prefer the old version, but if we have to choose then it's obvious that its C! Because she looks more like her, coz of her skin.
B some kind of Puerto Rican - WTF?!!
A of course sexy, but she’s more like the daring-whore-bitch Sophia from an alternative reality!

uhszf

Mar 14, 2023
Personally I vote for he to stop wasting time on things that are useless! Frankly retexture of Sophia who cares about this secondary character! Looking forward L&P to progress in the story! I vote for a retexture of Mr Murray, I want a scene with animation when he delivers the mail damn it! The rest we don't care guys!

There are so few interesting events with Sophia, I wonder why he doesn't delete this character directly to save time !

=D See you next year boys !

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
L&P seems like a guy who just likes to make excuses. He decides to remove the side jobs that quite a lot of people liked and helped to push Sophia down a more uninhibited path without it feeling forced like the Aiden stuff, decides to put it on Steam which no one asked for. Said numerous times that he was going to hire someone to help him, pretty sure he said he'd do it after he hit $10,000 a month, and yet here we with at least twice that amount and still no help. Says the money from Steam will pay for some help but apparently $20,000+ isn't enough for him to use some to hire someone? His only recent hire is an animator, who for the most part he's been paying to animate pointless things. Now this stupidity with Sophia's skin mat, "here are 3 options, one of them is the original, vote for which you prefer" if you add the original in there which do you think everyone is going to vote for, a new mat that doesn't look like the Sophia we all know, or the one that we all liked in the first place and didn't want you to change? If he really wants to change her skin mat then don't have the original as a voteable option, just have it be a comparison. The man's just gone loopy

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
L&P seems like a guy who just likes to make excuses. He decides to remove the side jobs that quite a lot of people liked and helped to push Sophia down a more uninhibited path without it feeling forced like the Aiden stuff, decides to put it on Steam which no one asked for. Said numerous times that he was going to hire someone to help him, pretty sure he said he'd do it after he hit $10,000 a month, and yet here we with at least twice that amount and still no help. Says the money from Steam will pay for some help but apparently $20,000+ isn't enough for him to use some to hire someone? His only recent hire is an animator, who for the most part he's been paying to animate pointless things. Now this stupidity with Sophia's skin mat, "here are 3 options, one of them is the original, vote for which you prefer" if you add the original in there which do you think everyone is going to vote for, a new mat that doesn't look like the Sophia we all know, or the one that we all liked in the first place and didn't want you to change? If he really wants to change her skin mat then don't have the original as a voteable option, just have it be a comparison. The man's just gone loopy
wolf02.gif

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
He's doing what he always does, which is not doing what he said previously. Be it hiring artists, writers, increasing development speed in various ways, changing this or that, now the most recent one about taking a break to make his Steam release...year after year, again and again. Nothing happening here is anything new, it's the same old behavior in a different wrapper.
So, no steam-related work after this remodeling stuff is done? Also, no news on hiring new dev team? Didn't he mention anything about this since the last PD finished?

Reactions: t3alqdansam
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes