Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
L&P seems like a guy who just likes to make excuses. He decides to remove the side jobs that quite a lot of people liked and helped to push Sophia down a more uninhibited path without it feeling forced like the Aiden stuff, decides to put it on Steam which no one asked for. Said numerous times that he was going to hire someone to help him, pretty sure he said he'd do it after he hit $10,000 a month, and yet here we with at least twice that amount and still no help. Says the money from Steam will pay for some help but apparently $20,000+ isn't enough for him to use some to hire someone? His only recent hire is an animator, who for the most part he's been paying to animate pointless things. Now this stupidity with Sophia's skin mat, "here are 3 options, one of them is the original, vote for which you prefer" if you add the original in there which do you think everyone is going to vote for, a new mat that doesn't look like the Sophia we all know, or the one that we all liked in the first place and didn't want you to change? If he really wants to change her skin mat then don't have the original as a voteable option, just have it be a comparison. The man's just gone loopy
Everyone has their own preferences. I like Aiden stuff, but I like the first side job also. In my opinion is ridiculous to remove the side jobs and to produce unnecesary events like the last one. I catch a bet - if L&P make a poll what his patrons want, the most of the people will prefer the side jobs instead of events without Sophia!

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Everyone has their own preferences. I like Aiden stuff, but I like the first side job also. In my opinion is ridiculous to remove the side jobs and to produce unnecesary events like the last one. I catch a bet - if L&P make a poll what his patrons want, the most of the people will prefer the side jobs instead of events without Sophia!
I think he's adding more Dylan POV scenes to make it more of a multi-protagonist game as there are people who like playing male POV games, my issue is that I don't particularly like Dylan, he's way too protective of Sophia and doesn't like other guys even looking at her and it just comes across as creepy. He says he's removing the side jobs to focus more on the main story, but then spends time messing around with Dylan POV content, that's not really focusing on the main story. I mean it's not like he needs more ways to drag out development, at his current cycle of an update every 4 months roughly it's going to be another 20 years till the end of the game. He's already removed all the Bennett content he was going to do and basically relegated him to one day in the distant future, it wouldn't surprise me if he also decides to axe the Andy/Cathy stuff which would really annoy me as I think that event could be a brilliant starting point for Sophia to realise that she gets turned on and likes the idea of doing things behind Liam's back. Because the way I'd do it is if you've been choosing more of the cheating wife options then when Sophia and Liam go to see Cathy and Andy they start drinking to ease the tension and Liam ends up drinking too much and passes out, but Sophia is drunk and horny so she decides to continue the night just with Andy and Cathy (or Cathy could also pass out if you don't want a threesome)

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
Every now and then I come back here with the hope things have improved, but alas, they only seem to get worse. As always, the dev only wastes time on stupid bullshit no one cares about instead of focusing on the stuff people actually enjoy like the Dylan and Sam routes. I guess there is no salvation for this game.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
First, this developer changed Sofia's single MC system to a multiple MC system.

And this developer then released an update without Sophia because "people would get tired of her."
(I am guessing this is his state of mind.)

And now, this developer is trying to change Sofia's face.

This developer is not attracted to his game.
(This developer has said something about this several times.)

To this developer, this game is just shit that sells well.

I am sad that this game met the wrong developer.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
First, this developer changed Sofia's single MC system to a multiple MC system.

And this developer then released an update without Sophia because "people would get tired of her."
(I am guessing this is his state of mind.)

And now, this developer is trying to change Sofia's face.

This developer is not attracted to his game.
(This developer has said something about this several times.)

To this developer, this game is just shit that sells well.

I am sad that this game met the wrong developer.
It's not just the face the skin mat changes, it'll also change the size/shape of the nipple/areola

Reactions: tofhdns

LustfulMe

Jun 7, 2020
He spent so much time making latino Sophia, people will vote for option C and he'll just go along with it? He will ignore your vote and just choose option A, because the skin is more realistic there. By the way, this example shows very well how perfectionism destroys a person. No Hollywood movie can compare to this. He could have settled on the image of Sophia in the fitting room and maybe a day more would have been released, but in the end it would be remastered, remake, remastered remake and so on. It feels like in the movie "you were never really here" and the scene of "have a nice day" in a cafe. :despair:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Matt1

Dynamite20

Jun 9, 2021
I believe C is the only one who looks like the old Sophia

The A and B are too brown skin and at the beggining of the game when Sophia and the family was on the plane she said that her kids got their skin color from their father not from her and she also mention that she got jealous of their skin

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know about you, but I (after Day 20) am no longer able to recognize the original Sophia unless I see her boobs.;)
Joking aside, I frankly don't understand the point of this poll.
Why should updating Sophia's character mean changing her somatic features? More importantly, if L&P can produce a new version of the original character (the one we have grown accustomed to over all these years of development), why is he presenting her to us as opposed to something visibly different? Does he really believe that his patrons, at this point in the game, are in the mood for something so radically new? If, on the other hand, he has already decided that the "original Sophia" is destined for retirement, why is he asking his patrons for help in confirming this choice?
I wonder what sense this makes. Wouldn't it have been better to take his time to update Sophia's model and, once finished, present it to us directly without doing these mock polls (which, btw, can only be voted on by the higher levels - what sense does that make either?) whose outcome is a foregone conclusion.
Anyway, to get back to talking about something more understandable and pleasant (at least for me), I'd like to shift the focus back to Sophia's boobs and send a couple of messages to L&P (a heartfelt plea and friendly help)...

GummyBuns213

Nov 21, 2021
So what if it's optimized? It's still all look, no fuck.
This game has been going on for years, and L&P are still telling stories.
How much dryness is there in the game, I don't think he is a good creator

Reactions: McZoy and PUPIL

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
So what if it's optimized? It's still all look, no fuck.
This game has been going on for years, and L&P are still telling stories.
How much dryness is there in the game, I don't think he is a good creator
I'm telling you we need a hero, someone else should just take the looks of Sophia with the same genre and finish the game with good render , the creator is going to milk till 2030.

Reactions: kounod
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes